Double Date Night.

A Faith of Friendship

Next Evening...

Yoona POV

I'm sitting in Dara's room. It's actually quite nice. And her roomates are very sweet. One was eyeing me weird though...I brushed off the thought. We were getting ready for our double date with Yuri and...Hyuna. I don't get why I can't feel happy for Yul. She seems happy with Hyuna. All Yul is is my best friend. Nothing else. Right???

"Yoona~" A sweet voice called my name. I looked over and Dara was looking at me.

"Yea Dara?" I asked back.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Neh. Let's go." We walked down the stairs and bid our goodbyes to Dara's three housemates. That one girl gave me that look again. We headed out.

"Hyuna said to just meet them there." Dara stated. I just nodded my head. Soon we arrived at the restaurant. It was nice and cozy. Perfect place for a date. We got a secluded spot in the restaurant and waited for Yuri and Hyuna to come.

"So how close are you and Yuri?" Dara asked me. I thought for a moment.

"We're really close. She's the only person out of the 11 others I live with that understand me." I said smiling. She nodded back.

"That's nice." Dara said taking my hand. I smiled at her.

"Yea...it is." I broke into deep though again thinking of all the things me and Yuri have done together.

Yuri POV

Yoona....I'm going on a double date with Yoona and Dara...how wonderful. Why would I let Hyuna talk me into this....

" Yuri~" I looked up. I smiled at Hyuna.

"Are you ready to go Hyuna?" I asked. She nodded her head. I took her hand and we walked down the stairs. We waved goodbye to her 4 housemates. There's this one girl though....she kinda scares me. I smiled awkwardly and walked out the door.

"I got a text from Dara~ She's there already with Yoona." Hyuna said. I nodded my head. We walked in silence. Which was nice, before Hyuna broke it.

"So Yuri...how close are you to Yoona?" Hyuna questioned me. I gulped. She doesn't know I used to...well still...well...whatever have feelings for Yoona right??? I thought to myself. I was seriously freaking out. I answered her question as simple as possible.

"Me and her are very close friends." I said truthfully. "Yea...all we'll ever be is friends." I said in my head.

"Oh we're here Yuri. Let's go." She said before dragging me in. She brought me to a secluded corner and Yoona and Dara were sitting there. Dara holding Yoona's hand while Yoona stared off into space. She's been doing that lately. I wonder if she's okay.

"Yoonaaaaa" I said shaking my hand in front of Yoona's head. She blinked a few times before coming back to Earth.

"Oh...hi you two. Nice to see you." She smiled.

"Let's get this date started?" Hyuna asked smiling. Dara smiled too.

"Yes. Let's." Dara replied.

A while later...

Yoona POV

That actually wasn't as bad as I thought. We just finished our first double date...of course Dara and Hyuna had to plan another one...seriously...I can't believe Dara can't see how awkward I feel. And Hyuna can't see Yuri. I looked at Yul and saw how awkward she was feeling. Hell, I would be a better girlfriend than Hyuna. Of course I would never tell them that.

"Dara we're here." I said when I noticed we were walking near Dara's front door.

"Thank you Yoona~" She said. She leaned in to kiss my cheek but then was abruptly pulled into the house by one of her housemates. Then the door slammed.

"Maknae!! Yah Minzy!! Why'd you do that?!?!?!" I heard Dara scream from inside the house. I smiled and laughed to myself. I took out my phone

Dara, It's okay. can't wait for our next date ^^ Love you

~Deer Yoong

"gee gee gee gee baby, baby, baby...." my phone rung

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Yoona I'm so sorry about Minzy. I love you too! I'll see you tomorrow~ Mwaaahh"

"Goodnight Dara~"

"Goodnight"

She hung up the phone and I walked near Hyuna's house. Yuri was still there so I decided to wait up for her.

Yuri POV

"Goodnight Hyuna~ I had a lot of fun tonight."

"Me too Yuri~"

"Can't wait for our next date." I said half heartedly. Half mainly because the other half broke apart seeing Yoona and Dara together.

"Me neither~ I'll see you tomorrow." She said then she leaned in trying to kiss me but she got dragged into her house.

"Yah YAh YAh!!!" I heard her screaming. "Heo Gayoon!!!! Waeee?!?!?!" She screamed. I laughed to myself. Then I heard someone laughing behind me.

"Oh hi Yoon." I said walking towards her.

"Hey Yul. Happened to you too huh?"

"What?"

"Someone dragged your girl from you right?"

"Yea...It was the girl that was giving me scary looks earlier too." I said as a shiver ran down my spine.

"Oh I know how you feel. Dara's maknae was giving me the same looks then she wouldn't let Dara kiss me hahaha."

"Do you think Minzy and Gayoon like Dara and Hyuna?" I asked. "I really hope so." I thought to myself

"Hmm...I don't know. I hope not." Yoona said. Her words tore at my heart. I really need to give up...

Yoona POV

Believe me Yuri, if you didn't already have Hyuna I would probably have not said that. But I can't break your relationship with her. I didn't mean what I said about Minzy and Gayoon.

"We're home now." Yuri said. I led the way into the house. It was really dark. Everyone must be asleep. I checked my watch, 9 PM, it read. They can't be asleep. too early...We snuck into our room and switched to pajamas.

"Wanna go grab a snack?" I asked Yuri.

"Sure. I hope there's something left. We left Sooyoung here." Yuri said back laughing. I giggled along side her and we snuck into the kitchen. We were walking back towards the living room with our snacks when the lights flicked on.

"SURPRISSSEEEE" Everyone screamed. Hell yea we were surprised. My heart was beating 20 times faster it felt like it was gonna race out of my chest.

"Oooh Snack~" Sooyoung said coming toward me.

"Yah ShikSoo!!!" I said eating my snack quickly. She looked at me then shrugged and secretly stole Yuri's.

"Yaaah she took miiine!" Yuri screamed. I looked at my plate and handed her my last snack.

"Gasp!!! Yoona shared a snack!!!" Tiffany screamed. Sunny smiled playfully toward me.

"What the heck is this surprise for?" Yuri asked.

"YoonYul Anniversary!!!" Everyone screamed. Me and Yuri looked at each other confused.

"You guys met about a year ago right?" Hyoyeon asked

"Don't lie. we all know it." Sunny said

"Yea...about a year ago." I said facing Yuri. "Yea...just best friends for over a year."I said to myself.

"SLEEPOVER PARTY" Krystal screamed. we all laughed and played games for who knows how long. A while later everyone started settling down.

"Soooo.....Truth or dare anyone?" Sooyoung said smirking.

"YEAA!!!!" Everyone screamed. I grabbed an empty soda bottle and we formed a large cirlce and started our game.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!!

Bout time I updated huh?

Mian, I had 3 projects I had to worry about before updating.

So anywayz hope you like this update. Thank you to my readers that comment everytime I update. Seriously it means so much ^^

Saranghaee <333

I'll try to update soon~