You're What??? / You're What???

A Faith of Friendship

Yoona POV

"Yuri..." Why is she here??? I can't talk to her now...I can't!!! I was screaming in my mind full of panic. Then I felt a reassuring brush against my hand. I snuck a peek at Dara and she gave me a warm smile.

"Yoon" she got my attention back. I looked at her.

"what do you need Yuri?" I asked. I really didn't want another stupid fight with her...I couldn't be able to take it.

"Why are you here with her Yoon." Yuri asked me pointed toward Dara. Dara was looking down at her lap.

"I'm pretty sure I can be here with Dara if I want Yuri." I replied. I got a text. I took a quick glance down and read it.

Yoona tell her I'm your girlfriend. She might decide to leave you alone.

~Dara

Okay thanks Dara!! ~

~Deer Yoong

I smiled to myself then looked back at Yuri.

"Why didn't you just go back home Yoon?" Yuri asked me.

"Because I felt that tonight would be a good night to go out with my girlfriend." I said back. I shared a look with Dara and we both smiled.

"You're...Y-You're girlfriend?" Yuri asked back with a hint of sorrow in her voice

"Neh. Girlfriend Yuri." I said nodding while saying it.

"But...but you just met her!" Yuri said. I looked at Dara. She winked at me.

"So? You just met Siwon yesterday." She lowered her head. Siwon spoke up.

"Woah Yoona...You swing that way???" Siwon asked me. I looked at Dara's sweet smile, then Siwon's shocked face, then Yuri's minor undertone of jealousy. I understood where I am now, and where I stand when it comes to love.

"You know what Siwon? Yea I DO swing that way. And I'm really happy I do." I said smiling at Dara. Then I rolled my eyes when Siwon scoffed.

"Damn...glad you cancelled our date then." Siwon said mumbling, but I still heard it.

"Siwon, just get out of here." I said to Siwon. "No one cares about your opinions on life, or love for that matter."

"Oh shut up." Siwon said back "I can't believe I even ever thought about liking you. I'm glad I have Yuri." he said wrapping his arm around Yuri.

"Yah! get your out of here!!!" Dara said fuming mad. Siwon backed off a bit.

"Wonnie can we just go? we'll eat somewhere else." Yuri said to Siwon.

"Sure babe. Let's go somewhere where we won't have to see HER" Siwon said tilting his head toward me. She nodded and looked at me.

"See you later Yoon. Have fun" She said with a hint of jealousy only I, her best friend, could sense. Why is she jealous? They walked out the door and I felt sad...Yuri didn't even try to protect me when Siwon attacked me about my uality. Maybe she hates me now...I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Then a warm hand brush it off my face.

"Yoona" a sweet voice called me."it's okay, I'm here for you." she took me into her embrace.

"Thanks Dara...you want me to take you home now?" I asked once I noticed it was getting a little late.

"Yea sure, let's go now." We both stood up and I hugged her while we got out of the diner. We were walking and soon we stopped in front of a nice house.

"Dara, thanks again for a great night. Sorry for kinda...y'know bumming the mood though." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh it's okay Yoona. I hope we can do this again sometime~ "Dara said happily.

"Sure. I'll text you." I said.

"That would be great." She said. then she leaned over and kissed my cheek. Making my cheeks blush in reaction. She turned around but I stopped her.

"What's wrong Yoona?" she asked me. I took up all my courage and asked her.

"DaraIknowthisisreallyfastandwejustmetbutIwashopingyou'dliketobemygirlfriend." I said in one quick breath. She blinked her eyes a few times. Then smiled.

"Ah Yoona. I would love to be your girlfriend." she said smiling to me.

"How'd you catch all of that?" I asked in disbelief. No one could usually ever understand how fast I speak except for...Yuri.

"Oh, our Maknae, Minzy, talks the same way when she's nervous...or hyper. So I picked up on it quickly." she replied.

"Oh....okay. well I'll text you later then." I said and kissed her cheek softly.

"bye Yoona~" she waved and went into her house. I walked up the street til I reached our house then quietly went inside. But to my dismay, everyone was still awake, apparently waiting for me and Yuri to return.

"Yoona's home you guys!!!!!!!!" I heard Tiffany scream. soon I was surrounded on the couch being asked questions.

"So Yoona, what happened today?" Hyo asked me.

"ermm...I went out with Dara,  got mad at Siwon, found out I'm a lesbian, and got a girlfriend." I said

"waitwaitwait. BACKTRACK!!" Sunny yelled. "Say the last two again?" I thought back

"oh...found out I'm lesbian and------"

"STOP!! You're on our side then???" Amber asked. I nodded. Then got embraced by Tiffany.

"Welcome" she said still hugging me. I awkwardly hugged her back.

"And what was the OTHER one?" Sunny pushed on.

"I have a girlfriend?" I said confused.

"So.....YOONYUL?!?!?!?!?" Hyoyeon asked. I shook my head vigorously.

"Ani! Ani! Ani!!!! Her name is Dara." I said.

"Oh??? Dara!!!" Seohyun said to me. "the one at the door earlier?" I nodded my head.

"She was my childhood friend. full name Sandara Park right?" Victoria asked. I nodded my head again

"She's really pretty unnie~ good job ^^" Seohyun said.

"heh thanks Hyunnie" I said. "Well I'm really tired. goodnight you guys. see you later." I waved then took off.

"Goodnight Yoong(unnie)" was all I heard while I slumped into my room then threw myself onto the bed. I was still wide awake replaying the memories of today. Does Yuri really hate me though? Then I heard the door open and footseps padding on the wooden floor.

Yuri POV

Siwon dropped me off and I trudged through the front door. Only to be bombarded with questions.

"Yah!! Yuri's home!!!" I heard Jessica scream. then all of a sudden my tired body is shoved onto the couch and I'm bombarded with questions, though I only had energy to answer one.

"So Yuri-unnie...what happened today?" Krystal asked me

"huh...I went out with Siwon, found out Yoona's lesbian, she's dating Dara, and...I'm also lesbian." I said. that was easier to say then I thought.

"woah...you're also lesbian????" Sooyoung asked.

"yup." I said before standing up. "goodnight you guys." They all nodded...they seemed to be deep in though. oh well. I snuck into our room and changed to comfortable short shorts and a tanktop. I turned to the bed and saw Yoona curled up in a ball. I snuck into the bed next to her and hugged her as usual.

"I'm surprised you're not pushing me away." Yoona mumbled into my neck.

"Now why whould I do that, Yoon?" I asked.

"Because I'm a lesbian. And you're straight." She turned away from me. I decided I shouldn't tell her I'm a lesbian yet.

"Even though I AM straight, I wouldn't push away my best friend just because she isn't."

"Okay." she replied then picked up a book from the side table.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Watch this." she aimed at a spot on the door and threw the book.

"AWWWW!!!!!!!" is what we heard from the other side of the door.

"Yah! ByunTae!!!!" we heard Sooyoung scream. then a lot of laughter and movement along the wooden floor. We shook our heads.

"So....you and Dara huh?" I said, trying to hide the tone of jealousy creeping out of my voice. I don't even know why it's there. It's so annoying!!

"yea. she's really nice...You and Siwon now huh?" her voice was cool and smooth.

"yea...I'm really sorry for the way he treated you in the diner."

"nah it's okay..." she replied. "I'm sleepy now. can we just sleep for once like normal people?" I chuckled at her question

"We aren't that normal Yoon. We live with 10 other girls who are our best friends, we all like to goof off in the park like Chodings, and we all love each other like sisters."

"oh yea....anyway goodnight." she said then drifted off into sleep. Soon so did I.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!

here another update ^^

thanks for the comments.

saranghae <333

fighting!!!