Don't Forget Me

A Faith of Friendship

In hospital...

Yoona POV

Aiiish we've been here for houuuurs. I'm starrrving

*grrrrr*

"Yoong. I'm gonna go get us food okay?" Yul said as she stood to leave.

"Kay. Pwease hurryyy" I said with my aegyo

"Aigoo...arasseo. I'll be back soon" Yul said as she hugged me then left.

"Unnie....Is Amber going to be okay?" Krystal said to me with puffy eyes from crying all night.

"Of course she'll be okay Krystal. She's a strong girl who loves you too much to leave you." I said before smiling slightly.

"Unnie? Can I ask you something?"

"Yea Krys totally. Watsup?"

"Why haven't you got a boyfriend?" She asked me with her curious eyes.

"Well...I haven't found anyone to interest me quite yet." I said back.

"Ohhh....what do you think of Yuri-unnie?"

"Huh? Yul? Well she's my best friend. And we'll be friends forever of course." I said before ruffling Krystal's hair. "Silly girl."

"Unnieeeee not the haaaiir" Krystal pouted

"Aigoo....no pouting til we're out of this place okay?" I said while looking around the hospital.

"Kay unnie" Krystal said before playing with her fingers.

2 hours later...

"Hihi" Yul said popping up with food.

"Yeaaaaa foooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said hungrily as I grabbed whatever I could and started eating.

"Aiiish....shikshin..."Krystal said.

"yaaah you voud ve chu if you hadn't ean for armst fiv ors" I said with a mouth full of food.

"What???" Krystal said back really confused. I swallowed my food.

"I saaaid. You would be too if you hadn't eaten for almost five hours."

"Yoon don't talk with your mouth full." Yul said smiling. I puffed out my cheeks. Which led her to pinching them...

"Awww Yuuul paaaiiin." I said pouting

"But Yoon they're so cuuute." She pinched my cheeks one more time.

"psh...Yoonyul." I heard Krystal mumble.

"What?!?!" I said turning to her.

"eh? I said nothing unnie." Krystal said faking a smile.

"Why you little----"

"Guuuys!!!" I heard someone say

"huh?" I turned around and saw our 8 friends running toward us.

"Is....Amber....okay?" Taeyeon and Tiffany said once they reached us.

"We don't know yet." I said bowing my head.

"Aigoooo I hope Amber is okaaay" Sunny said as she reached us next with Hyoyeon trailing behind.

"Hmm...Amber should be fine. Dr. Han is one of the finest doctors in the city." Seohyun said with Victoria nodded next to her.

"Aish sorry we took forever. You all know Sica's motto." Sooyoung said when she reached us.

"Never run no matter how late you are" we all said together before laughing with each other.

"Yah no teasing!!" I heard Jessica say from around the corner.

"How'd she hear us??" I said a little shocked.

"It's a Sica-unnie thing" Krystal said while shrugging.

"How's my baby??" Sooyoung asked.

"Your baby?" Yuri asked.

"Yes Choding. My baby. My car. You took her here. Is she okay? No scratches right?"

"Aiish...we're here waiting for Amber's results and you're worried about your car...well for your information Choi Sooyoung your car is perfectly fine. Not a scratch on it." Yuri said to Sooyoung.

"Better be Kkab. Don't wanna die early do ya?" Soo said. Yuri went to me.

"Hehehe Soo car freaaak *merong*" Yuri said.

"Yah!!! No stupid fighting in the hospital!" Taeyeon said before flicking Yuri and Sooyoung

"Owiiie" Yul and Soo said

"Yooooon paaaaaiiiinnnn" Yuri said while pouting.

"Awww don't worry." I smiled and kissed her forehead "Better?"

she smiled "Neh"

"Hello again ladies." Dr. Han came from Amber's room. We all looked at him.

"Annyeonghaseyeo" we said while bowing.

"Ms. Liu seems to be fine. A very small chance of that wound breaking off again. She's strong and will heal in a few days time." He said while smiling.

"Ah kamsamnida Dr. Han" Taeyeon said.

"Not a problem. She's awake if you'd like to see her."

"Thank you SOSOSOSOSOOO much!!!" Krystal screamed before running into Amber's room.

"ehem...well I'll be on my way now. See you girls. hopefully not too soon though." he smiled once more and waved goodbye as he walked off.

Yuri POV

Amber smiled as she saw each of us walk into the room.

"Did you guys hear?? I'm fixed now haha" Amber said happily before giving Krystal a quick peck on the lips.

"Yah we were so worried for you Liu." Hyoyeon said

"Yea? well I'm better. 2nd times a charm huh? Let's get goin then?" Amber said as she stood from the bed.

At House...

"Are you sure you're alright to go back home Amber?" Sooyoung asked

"Yea totally. Let's go Krystal. Bye you guys" Amber said as she waved goodbye and started pulling Krystal out the door.

"Ah...Annyeong Unnies!!" Krystal said as she nearly tripped on her way out the door.

"Annye----" The door slammed shut.

"oong..."We all said together.

"Hey wait for us! We don't have a key to the house yet!!" Seohyun and Victoria both jumped up and ran out the door. Seohyun quickly came back.

"Mianhae unnie. Annyeong. See you tomorrow." Seohyun said before turning and running off again. "Yah! Don't forget me!!~" We heard Seohyun's distant voice across the street.

"Okay we're gonna go home now. We'll talk tomorrow." Yoona said as she started walking to the door with Sunny, Hyoyeon, and I following her behind

"Okay annyeong guys!!" Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Jessica, and Tiffany said on our way out.

At OTHER House...

Yoona POV

"*yaaaaaawn* it's getting pretty late. We should get some sleep now. Let's go Yul." I said as I started pulling Yuri to our room.

"Oh. Okay. Goodnight then Hyo. Sunny. See you in the morning." Yuri said as she followed me to our room.

"Yah YoonYul! Don't get too crazy tonight! we want to sleep tonight!!" I blushed and turned around. I saw Yul was blushing too.

"YAH!!! SHUTUP!!" Yul and I both screamed then slammed our bedroom door.

"Aish...nosy people." I mumbled to myself as I got ready for bed and hopped on the bed. I waited for Yuri to come out of the bathroom. When Yuri came out she hopped right next to me and hugged me like we usually do.

"hmm...Yuri? Can I talk to you about something?" I asked hesitantly. I felt her tense up a little.

"About what Yoon?"

"Don't worry it isn't anything bad or anything. Just a question." I assured her. She loosened up.

"Oh. Alright then. Fire away."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. She tensed up again.

"Now...why would you ask a question like that?"

"Well...back at the hospital Krystal asked me if I had one so I told her that I just haven't found the right person yet."

"Ah...well my reason is exactly like yours. I just haven't found that person that I can fully call mine. That person that can be there for me forever when I need that...Oh wait! besides you though haha. But you are my best friend I meant you know relationship wise haha"

"haha Of course Yul. same for me."

"Yea...promise me that, if ever, we like the same person, that person won't ever come between us. okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now can I ask you a question?" I looked at Yuri. She had a serious expression which sort of scared me.

"Y-yea Yul...what is it?"

"Are you interested in boys or girls?" she asked in a monotone voice.

"erm...I-i really don't know Yul." I really didn't know. I'd never tried dating a girl but I never tried dating boys all that much either.

"Are you homophobic?" what kind of question was that.

"Yul!! nearly all of our friends are as straight as the arc of a rainbow ridden by a unicorn on a one way street to circle town. I mean come on. Lezbehonest here. Obviously I'm totally okay with it." I said before laughing. She laughed with me

"haha funny joke Yoon. Of course How could I forget that haha. Well it's really late. we should sleep now."

"Okay goodnight Yul." I said before snuggling against her leading me to inhaling her scent. You smell good Yul...I thought to myself before drifting to sleep. I found she was sleeping too.

No One POV

Every one is now asleep peacefully in the embrace of whoever they care for the most in this world. Everyone sleeping in a normal position with their significant other except for SooSica sleeping in a tight embrace due to Soo's protectiveness and Sica's jealousy of any noncontact with Sooyoung. TaeNy in an interesting position due to Tae's byuntae side and Fany's need for Taeyeon to be close to her as much as possible. And of course YoonYul though they are best friends you'd think they were together due to their close proximity and the way they tangle their bodies to fit perfectly with one another; the way Yoona fits perfectly under Yuri's chin and how Yuri's hold on the small of Yoona's back is protective yet caring, you'd really think they were a couple perfectly in love.

What none of them new was what the future had in store for these two best friends...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!! XD

Sorry this update took forever. Homework been pushing me back.

I'm kind of sad with the lack of comments I've been getting.

Do you guys not like the fic?

well, I'll try to update as soon as I can.

kamsamnida ^^

saranghae <3

Fighting!!!