First night together *mature content*

I'm with you

WARNING (MATURE CONTENT)

I finally snapped out of my trance and got the door opened. I’m shocked by the sudden kiss from Kibum, but my body quickly relaxes and I melt into the kiss. Kibum’s lips are so soft and sweet pressed against mine all I can think of is I don’t want him to stop. Kibum breaks away and looks at my expression noticing that my eyes are closed and lips puckered up ready for more. Kibum couldn’t help but smile and chuckle at the reaction I gave him. I open my eyes at hearing him chuckle.

"Come here Y/N" Key takes your hand and leads you into the bedroom. Once inside he pulls you close staring into your eyes. All you can think about is how beautiful they are that you can drown in them. He has so much power over you, you become weak at the littlest of touches, sounds, and looks he gives you, no one else has ever made you feel this hot this needy for his touch.

Key takes your leg and lifts it up while pushing himself closer to you, moving his face closer his lips and biting them, you gulp in anticipation. Key gives his y little smirk he knows that he has you, he loves how every little touch he gives you and your body responds. You see the passion and lust in his eyes, while Key sees the need and desire to be taken in your eyes.

Key starts to your shirt and takes his hands moving them towards your back to unclasp your bra. As he starts to unclasp your bra his face is inches from yours and you're watching his mouth, as he bites his lip and then them. After getting your bra unclasped he pulls the straps down, your bra falls to the floor, and Key then takes his hands and pulls your shirt off.

Your standing their half- while Key pulls away and takes his shirt off. You bite your lip feeling your body temperature rising. You feel your womanhood starting to get moist; you're afraid the next time Key touches you that you'll have a mini . Can someone really be this intoxicating? Can your body crave someone so much that it hurts? You ask yourself.

Key pushes you onto the bed, as he climbs on top of you he kisses you deep and passionately you wrap your arms around him pulling him closer as you wrap your legs around him. Key slowly moves from your lips and down your neck and kissing his way down to your s. Every touch of his lips and tongue make you moan for more. You don't want him to rush but at the same time your body is screaming for him to put his inside you.

Key can feel your reactions and it pleases him, he knows he's got you and he knows you want him bad, but he's not going to give into you just yet, he likes to tease you making you want more and more until you can't handle it anymore and your begging him to put himself inside you. Key starts your left and nibbling on it while he massages the right , squeezing it gently and pinching the when he bites on the other. You arch your back in response, he continues with the other when he's satisfied he moves down to your pants. Undoing them and pulling them off leaving your lace on.

You feel Key kissing on your thighs moving closer and closer to your already wet and then you feel his tongue run across them and you breathe catches. Key slides his hands on the sides of your and pulls them off coming back kissing your thighs again and blowing on your hot wet . Your body shutters in anticipation you don't have to wait long before you feel Key place his fingers and tongue inside of you. and your walls you deep, you grab his head pressing him deeper while you're biting your lip.

"Kibum please please I'm ready." You moan. Key comes back up kissing your stomach and s before kissing you passionately. As Key is kissing you his free hand is on his and he starts to rub the head of it against your wet hot .

"Do you want it? How bad do you want it baby?" Key asks, you in response and moving your hips to meet his.

"Please oh please I want you, I need you, give it to me." You beg Key. Key smiles while he leans down and kisses and bites your neck as he places his inside of you. Key pushes all the way in, you take in every inch and your body arches in response. Key first takes it slow, while kissing you all over. Key grabs your hands and pins them above your head, your fingers interlocking with each other and Key starts to pump in and out faster and deeper harder.

Key leans up spreading your legs and adjusting you making his go even deeper, you feel like he will split you into but it feels so good you don't want him to stop. Key grabs you and pulls you on top in a sitting position so now you're riding him. Kissing and holding each other tight as you ride him. You throw your head back as you feel you're ready to explode. Key leans back; you situate yourself to ride him. You grab his hands and place them on your s making him squeeze them as you ride him hard and fast you're bouncing on his . Key slides his hands down your sides and place's them on your hips brining you down on his hard as he es which makes you with him. Both of you moan together. As you lay down on top of him you roll off to the side. Key wraps his arms around you and holds you, kissing your nose, your forehead, and finally your lips.

"I love you Y/N, thank you for waiting for me." You smile at him.

“I’m with you.” I say we kiss one last time and I lay my head on his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair and we gradually fall asleep.