From Sweet to heartache

I'm with you

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

Key breaks away from the kiss only to grab me bridal style and carries me into the bedroom. I notice a smile on his face.  

“What are you smiling about?” I ask Key. Key just shakes his head and motions for me to look at the computer. I hear a song playing in the background, I listen for a moment and when I realize what song it was I smiled and put my hands to my face. It’s our song, the song that is special to both of us. But this version was different, it was more special because it’s the version with just Key singing.

“Kibum!” Key smiles and kisses me passionately, I slowly move my hands up his shirt and pulling it off I move down to his pants and boxers. I place my hand on his crotch feeling how hard is. I love how the slightest of touches and kisses can make him hard for me. Key’s body reacts the same as mine when he touches me I can’t deny that fact.

Key grabs my face kissing me again as my hands start to remove his pants and boxers. Key steps out of his clothes and embraces me, it’s not that we are both holding each other it’s something more like our energies are merging together and this force is overwhelming with passion.

Key lays me on the bed and climbs on top of me kissing my lips moving down my neck kissing along to my ear. It tickles at first but I take a deep breath and relax to enjoy the moment. Key moves down my neck and kissing and his way down to my s. He takes his right hand and squeezes my right while and nibbling on my left .

Key kisses and his way down to my thighs and blows gently across my making my body shiver with anticipation. Before I could say anything Key starts my and sliding a finger inside of me. I arch my back and bite my lip grabbing Key’s head and pressing him into me deeper . Key slides another finger into me moving in and out slowly I didn’t want him to stop I was almost ready to and that’s when he pulls away. Key comes back to my mouth and kisses me sharing in my juices. I was so that I didn’t care by body was craving for his to be inside me.

I grab his hips pushing my hips towards him. Key understands my needs and feels my hand reaching down to grab his hard erected placing it where it needed to be. I feel the pressure slowly being swallowed up and I wrap my legs around Key pushing him deeper, and arching my back as my body is on fire and Key moves in and out of me at a steady rhythm.

Kissing each other passionately I wrap my arms around Key and roll over on top of him. I ride him grabbing his hands and placing them on my s Key squeezes them. I bend down kissing him Key grabs my hips as he s into me. Both of us are in pleasure I come to my and Key smiles. Key always thinks of me first and holds back his pleasure. I get off of him kissing him from his lips down to his chest and stomach, making my way down to his hard . I wrap my hand at the base and my mouth around the tip. I start to and on his hard .

I take my free hand and massage his balls as I hard and slow with each moan that comes from Key I start to move faster and harder until he es in my mouth. Key pulls me up and kisses me holding me tight.

“So was that a feeling guilty for being with Tae all day make up session?” Key asks. I look at him, I had already forgotten about Tae.

“No” I reply. I remembered that I kissed Tae that day and I didn’t want to bring it up but I also knew I couldn’t keep it from Key either.

“Tae kissed me.” I blurt out. I swore Key stopped breathing for a minute, I look up at him and I see his shocked hurt expression.

“Did you kiss him back?” Key asks. I nod my head, Key pushes me away and getting up he starts getting dressed. Key is surprised that I kissed someone else like a lover. After all I’ve supposed to be in love with him forever so he’s been told and he believed it. Key gets up and puts his clothes back on not speaking another word he walks out of the room. I sit up in the bed about to cry because I know he’s hurt that I kissed someone else.

I get out of bed putting my clothes on before I know it I hear the door slam shut. I run out of the room to find Key isn’t anywhere and assumed he left. I grab my phone and start calling Key when I hear his ringtone, he forgot his phone. I could only guess where he was going, so I called Tae.

“Please pick up.” I say into the phone waiting and only getting voicemail.

“Tae, please pick up your phone, I told Key you kissed me and I think he’s on his way to kick your .” I explain then the phone cut off.

Namjoon heard a knocking at the door and goes to open it. He’s shocked to see Key standing there. “Where is Tae?” Key asks coldly.

“Tae, you have a visitor.” Namjoon yells. Tae comes bouncing to other door all hyper and settles down once he see’s Key. Tae notices a different look about him. Namjoon gets shoved out of the way as Key makes his way towards Tae and punches Tae in the face. The force from the punch makes Tae back up a bit and he regains his balance and then takes his fist and punches Key in the face. It didn’t take long for the rest of BTS to grab Tae and pull him off Key.

“What the man, what’s going on?” Namjoon asks. Key his bleeding lip and Tae wipes his bloody lip with his shirt.

“Why are you here Key. I’m guessing Y/N told you I kissed her and she kissed me back.” Tae says with a smile.

“WHAT!” Tae’s members all yell in shock.