We meet again part 2

I'm with you

I’m sitting in the crowd mesmerized by Key and the rest of SHINee’s performance during their comeback concert. My eyes follow Kibum he never fails to grab my attention. Kibum has this power to bewitch everyone. When he glances my direction I catch the little winks here and there that were meant for me because it was our secret gesture the only two of us knew. I was just still surprised he was able to find me in the mass of Shawols.

KEY’s POV

I knew she was in the crowd I looked for her before we went on stage, and when the light’s hit I found her. She was standing in a beam of light I smiled and winked at her. I know she saw it because she placed her hands over mouth and smiled back at me. That’s all I needed to see to be more confident in this performance after the accident.

What she didn’t know was that I had a surprise for her. I have a solo song “Born to Shine” and I was going to have one of the staff pick her to come onto the stage.  When it came to my solo she was surprised she covered her face and acted all shy. It tickled me to know I could make her feel that way. When I was able to see her eyes I smiled and winked at her. After the song I walked her off the stage making a stop at the front to shower her off, the crowd went crazy for it. She almost falls down the steps as we walked off the stage, I grabbed her arm.

“You okay Y/N?” grabbing her arm she just nodded her head and headed away I just followed. We get back to my dressing room and she turns around facing me.

“OMG KIBUM!! Why did you pull me on stage! I was so nervous and do you see how red my face is, I look like a tomato.” I couldn’t help but laugh as she made a pouting face.

“Surprise! I wanted to give you something special. Will you wait for me here until the show’s over?” I asked her and she nods in response. I smile and walk over to her giving her  a quick peck on her forehead before heading out for the next set.

Y/N’s POV

I’m still surprised by Key’s actions tonight, and it makes me feel all giddy like a kid in a candy store. “Ding” I hear my phone go off.

“Hey Y/N, what’s going on? How you doing? I was just thinking about ya and wanted to see if you wanted to grab a drink later?” It was a text message from Tae. It’s been a week and this was the first time you’ve heard from him.

“Hey I’m doing good, I’m sorry Tae but I’m actually at SHINee’s comeback concert. Rain check? Smiley face.” I texted Tae back. Biting my lip, I really missed Tae so I hope he was okay with the rain check and we could hang out later.

After about an hour the show was finished and Kibum came back to his dressing room. I had fallen asleep on the couch waiting and didn’t hear him come in. Key just smiles at me and quickly showers and changes before he wakes me.

When Key comes back to the couch to wake me up he kneels down and moves the hair away from my face. I felt something graze my forehead and stir in my sleep. Key places his lips on mine kissing me. After Kibum moves away, I open my eyes to make sure my dream wasn’t ending yet. Kibum smiles at me.

“It’s time to go Y/N.” Kibum says to me. I stretch and nod my head in response.

“Just five more minutes Tae.” I say in my groggy state. I rub my eyes and look to see Kibum staring at me.

“Hey, when did you get back?” I ask as I rub my eyes. Key just smiles.

“Just a few minutes ago, you ready to head home?” Key asks taking my hand pulling me into a hug. “One question, who’s Tae?” Key asks my eyes shoot wide open.

“Oh, he’s just a friend of mine.”  I wonder why he brought up Tae? I ask myself then I realized I must have said his name in my sleep. I hope he knows it didn’t mean anything, it was a habit because Tae woke me up every day while Key was gone.

“Since you said his name in your sleep, I thought you had forgotten me already.” Key says with a pout.

“I could never forget you, I love you Kibum.” I look at Kibum as he just smiles.

“I know Y/N; I’m just teasing you.” Key winks and we walk out of the room. Key has his arm around my shoulders, and I have my arm around his waist.

“You wanna grab some food?” Key asks me. I shake my head no.

“Actually I would like you.” I respond while winking at him. Key’s eyes get big and a smile crosses his face.

“Well, I think that can be arranged, let’s go home then.” We get a ride from one of SM’s drivers and after dropping us off at my apartment we walk to the elevator. Once the doors close, the atmosphere is tense. And before I know it, Key pins me to the back of the elevator and kisses me hard. When the elevator stops and the doors open we pull away from each other. We step out of the elevator but Key wraps his arms around me from behind and walks behind me as he kisses softly on my neck. Thankfully I had my keys in my pocket so it didn’t take long for me to find them but putting the key in door was kinda hard being distracted by Kibum.

My head falls back on his shoulder as he continues to kiss my neck, making me moan softly. I was glad I had him to fall back on because he was making me weak in the knees.