Home

I'm with you

We finally reach my apartment, I’m exhausted and starving I could eat a whole cow. Tae as well. As I start to punch the key pad the door opens and Key is standing there. I look at him with a surprised face.

“Hey, where have you been all day, I tried calling you but couldn’t get an answer.” Key explains as I walk through the door with Tae following behind but Key didn’t notice him and almost shut the door on Tae.

“I’m sorry can I find some food I’m starving.” Was my first reply to Key’s question. I hurt in muscles I didn’t know I had and I was only focused on food and water.

“Yeah, I made dinner, it’s in the oven.” Key replies. Key walks to the kitchen and gets two places ready and places them on the bar. Tae and I sit down and scarf it down like we haven’t eaten in weeks. Key’s watching us shocked at how fast we are stuffing our faces.

“Hiking. I haven’t been hiking in so long, I’ve used muscles I forgot I had it hurts.” I reply with

“You guys were gone for a day what did you do to make yourselves so hungry?” Key asks. I look at him and swallowed. a pout face. Key starts laughing.

“Hey it’s not funny.” I said. Key waves it off trying to stop himself from laughing. Key clears his throat as he walks around behind me and wraps his arms around me in a back hug.

“I’m sorry for laughing but your pout was so cute I couldn’t resist.” Key replies as he plants a kiss on my neck. Tae is watching us with an annoyed look on his face. Key stands up and starts rubbing my shoulders, I start to moan from his touch and pressure he is giving my aching muscles.

“Hey Y/N, I’m gonna get going.” Tae said. I had completely forgot he was sitting next to me. I nod my head.

“I’ll walk you out.” Key said and he pulls his hands away and walks Tae to the door.

Tae left without saying a word, Key didn’t need to say anything his body language said it for him. Key walks back into the kitchen and grabs the dishes placing them in the sink.

“I’m going to get a warm bath ready for you.” Key said. I nod my head, Key leaves to start the bath. As I sit there replaying the day in my head. Should I tell him I kissed Tae? Or forget about it?

“You look beat; you want me to help bath you?” My ears pick up at the sound of that idea, I nod my head and Key smiles.

“What?” I ask as Key and I walk towards the bathroom. Key just shakes his head. We get to the bathroom and the smell of lavender and vanilla. Key walks over to the bath tub and makes sure that it’s just the right temperature.

“Come here.” Key says as I walk to him I wrap my arms around him staring into his beautiful cat eyes.

“Why are you’re eyes so beautiful Mr. Cat?” Key laughs at my nickname for him.

“Why are you in love with me?” Key asks, I look at him surprised by his question. I smile at him.

“You’re the key to my locked heart.” I reply, both of us start laughing at the cheesiness of my words. Key bends down to kiss me passionately wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close. One of the things I loved about Key was that even though he’s a famous Idol he wasn’t stuck up and he was down to earth laid back, his head wasn’t inflated by the fame.

Key pulls away from the kiss.

“You stink. Let’s get you cleaned up stinky.” My mouth drops at him calling me stinky. But Key just smiles and starts pulling my clothes off. Key takes my hand and helps me sit in the tub.

“Are you going to join me?” I ask, Key shakes his head.

“I’ll wash your back for you though.” Key replied. I give him another pouting face Key just grabs the luffa. I lean forward exposing my back and Key dabs the luffa in the water and then places it on my back scrubbing in circling motions. Key massages my back with the luffa and I can’t help myself but moan seductively. I thought he was just going to wash my back but it turns out that he washed all of me.

“Rinse yourself off I’ll bring you some clothes.” Key says as he stands up grabbing a towel to wipe off his hands. I open my eyes disappointed that it didn’t get any further than that. I get up and out of the tub finding a towel on the counter. I wrap myself up in it and sigh, I didn’t want to get out of the tub, the water felt so good but I looked at my hands and saw I was turning into a grape.

Key walks in handing me my clothes I just throw them to the side and undo my towel letting it drop to the floor. Key’s eyes grow wide. I walk towards Key and wrap my arms around his neck and plant my lips on his kissing him passionately. I feel Key’s arms wrap around my waist and him pulling me closer. As Key kisses me I have flash backs of the afternoon with Tae. Although I enjoyed Tae’s kissing, when Key kissed me it felt sincere and not possessive, I felt like Tae’s kiss he wanted more to possess me like a trophy.