We meet again

I'm with you

Tae puts his helmet on and rides back to his dorm. Just what he needed for Key to show up like a shining start. Tae had falling in love with me, and wanted to ask me out on a proper date, but was waiting for the proper time to ask me.  “This complicates things, how am I supposed to compete with Key?” Tae thought to himself, when he arrives at the dorm, he finds Jin sitting on the couch with the boys.

“Hey Tae, did you have a good time with Y/N?” Jimin asks, Tae just looks at him and walks past him going to his room. Tae grabs his clothes and goes to take a hot shower. As he lets the hot water hit his skin he can feel the heat absorb into his body relaxing his muscles. He was thinking of a plan on how to keep me by his side. Tae wasn’t going to give me up without a fight.

The next morning, I call Onew, “Hey Onew, it’s Y/N you guys are back, where’s Key is he available I’d like to see him today?”  I ask nervous about Onew’s response. I hear Onew clear his throat.

“Hey Y/N, I think we can arrange something. You feel like coming by the venue?”  Onew asks. Onew looks at Key for reassurance. Key understand who Onew is talking with and nods his head in response.

“Of course. I’ll see you later.” I hang up the phone and quickly shower and get dressed. Kristie and Jackson come with me. I grab the note and kitten Kibum left me.

“Let’s go!” Kristie and Jackson chuckle at me as we leave the house I was so excited to finally being able to see Kibum again I couldn’t control it. I looked like a crazed fan girl. It felt like it took forever to get to the venue, but once we arrived I became quite and nervous. We get out of the car and walk towards the entrance.

We see Onew was waiting for us. “Hey Y/N, over here.” Onew waves to us to get our attention and I wave back with a huge smile on my face. As soon as I reach him I give him a big hug. He gives his greetings to Kristie and Jackson before we move forward.

Key is waiting in the room pacing back and rubbing his hands together trying to calm himself. He’s nervous about seeing me, he still couldn’t remember me but had hoped that seeing me face to face would trigger something in him. The other members were just watching him.

“Hey Key it’s going to be alright.” Jonghyun says to him as he pats Key on the back.

“I still don’t remember her Jonghyun, what if I never do, she’ll be hurt.” Jonghyun just lets out a sigh and before he could open his mouth again there was a knock on the door. Jonghyun and Key look at each other and back at the door as Taemin starts to open it. Onew walks in with me following behind him. I was so nervous I felt weak in the knees. I was looking down behind Onew and I only looked up when I ran straight into Kibum.

“Hello Kibum, I’m glad your home.” I say quietly as I look into Kibum’s eyes. Key wraps his arms around me giving me a tight hug while I wrap my arms around his waist. Holding him close like this after so long I started to cry. I didn’t realize how much I needed his warmth. “Vanilla” Key thought to himself, he remembered how he loved this smell and when he felt me in his arms he didn’t realize how much he had missed this feeling. Kibum felt complete, like he had is other half. Key looks at s who were just standing in the corner smiling like goof balls and nodding their heads.

I finally stop crying and pull away from Kibum’s embrace. “Thank you Kibum, thank you for coming back to me.”  “Oh before I forget here.” I hand him a bag with the stuffed animal and note.

KEY’s POV

This girl, Y/N, she smells like vanilla, it’s my favorite sent, she has a beautiful smile. I have this feeling of needing to protect her. I want to see her smile more. She hands me this bag with a note and toy cat. She presses the cat’s paw and a song with a message plays. I recognize my own voice and I know the note is in my handwriting. I smiled at her and gave her another hug. As I hug her again, I decide I’m going to remember her.

“Well, I’ll leave you guys to rehearse for your concert. Please call me when you can.” I say to him. Kibum just nods his head in response. I stand on my toes and kiss his cheek, and whisper in his ear “I love you Kim Kibum.” All Key did was nod; he was being very quiet which concerned me but I shrugged it off.

“Here Y/N, tickets to this weekend’s concert.” Key hands me three tickets to the concert. After the door shuts behind me.

“Good job Key!” The boys shout. “She didn’t even notice that you had forgotten her.” Taemin says. My eyes grow wide, “He forgot me?” I thought to myself.

“Hey, it wasn’t intentional me forgetting her. I can’t believe that I forgot her. I really hope my memory comes back because I don’t want to lose her guys. I felt something when I held her.” Key responds. I smile at hearing this through the door and I start to walk away. I don’t care if he’s forgotten me, he may have had a head injury from the accident and that was his only problem. I can make new memories with him better memories