Confession

I'm with you

I didn’t think I’d ever get this chance again, so I just went for it. I took a deep breath and exhaled. Looking at the man your about to confess your love to when your already friends is kind of hard. You worry that he won’t feel the same way that he just wants to keep your friendship. But you’ll never know if you don’t take the chance.

“I’m in love with you Kibum. I’ve been in love with you for a long time. I know we’re childhood friends but it became more after I lost my parents. You where there for me and helped me.” I speak quickly trying to get as much out as possible before I freeze up. Looking into Kibum’s cat like eyes I’m waiting for a response that seemed to take an eternity. Key just stares in shock at what I just said.

“Hey Key, let’s go they’re going to leave us.” Key’s manager said pulling on his arm. I smile, not really surprised Kibum didn’t answer. I guess he doesn’t feel the same about me. I smile and pat his shoulder.

“Be safe, eat and rest well, okay!” I turn around to leave and as I’m about to walk away I feel someone grab my arm. Kibum pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear.

“Wait for me okay, I’ll be back before you know it and I have something important to tell you.” Key kisses my forehead and smiles before turning around and running off to catch his plane. I’m standing there in the airport with a surprised look on my face. My mind is in shock because he’s never done this before. I turn to walk out of the airport and back to my car, replaying what just happened in my mind. Maybe he does feel the same and he’s going to ask me to date him? He’s saving for when he gets back? These questions fill my brain and I’m not paying attention to my surroundings when I feel someone grab me and jerk me.

“What the hell!” I yell, before realizing I had already made it outside and I was standing at the curb. Looking around I see a tall man standing behind me, he looks familiar to me but I couldn’t put my finger on it at first. Then I heard him speak.

“Hey you okay lady?” he asks me and I nod my head.

“You really should pay more attention to where you’re going, you almost got hit by a car driving by.” I nod in as I acknowledge his words.

“Can you speak or is something wrong, do you need to go to the doctor?” he asks me. I shake my head no.

“I’m sorry, I can speak, it’s just I’ve seen you before and I’m trying to remember where.” I said.

“You’ve seen me before….We’ll I am pretty good looking maybe you’ve seen me model something or me..” I cut him off before he can say more.

“AH, I got it, your Taehyung from BTS!” I shouted but quickly put my hand over my mouth. Tae looks at me and laughs.

“She speaks!” Tae winks at me, he places his right hand under his chin doing a cute pose.

“Are you a fan of BTS?” Tae asks. I nod my head quickly; I was flustered meeting another idol that I liked.

“Yeah I’m a fan of BTS, your music is great, your group is funny, y, and cute.” I place my hand over my mouth again after realizing what just came out of it. Mentally I was thinking “Oh crap me and my big mouth.” Tae just laughs at me again.

“Thanks for loving us.” Tae says with his box smile. You move forward but Tae stops me.

“Hey, I know this is all sudden and everything but could I get your number?” Tae asks. I look at him for a moment. I nod my head and pull my phone out of my back pocket handing it to Tae. After we exchange information we say our goodbyes and I walk to my car.

Sitting in my car I check my phone. Tae put his number in my phone as “savior Tae” I couldn’t help but giggle at that. He sure is full of himself, I’m sure I wasn’t that close to the street. But as I try to remember I couldn’t really. I must have been really dazed, I can’t believe Kibum did that, when he gets back I’m going to give him hell. I say to myself as I start my car and head for home.

I get home, and see a package at my door. I didn’t remember ordering anything? I thought to myself as I picked it up there was no address, or any sticker’s from a delivery service. I shrugged my shoulders and unlocked my door heading into the living room. I place the package on my dining table and walk into the kitchen for a glass of water. I come back place the glass on the table and open the box. There was a note on top of a black furry thing. I pull both items out and I smiled big when I saw it was a stuffed animal of a black cat. I knew who it was from immediately.

“Hey Cloe, I know you would be sad and lonely without me so I thought this little guy could keep you company. I also thought I could wait till I came back to tell you but, just listen to the message okay, Love Kibum” I place the note on the table and picked up the cat, it had a post it note attached to it’s paw with “Press me” written on it. So I pressed it.

“Hey Cloe, my gift to you is this.” Kibum starts to sing your favorite SHINee song “I’m with you” and I melt with his beautiful voice, my eyes started to tear up and I hugged the stuffed animal tightly. After the song was finished Kibum clears his throat. “Ah, one more thing, I love you. I’m in love with you so I hope we can start dating when I get back.” My head shoots up and I start laughing at myself. I start screaming and dancing around like an idiot, I shout at the top of my lungs. “I LOVE YOU KIBUM!!!”