Onew's Problems; His Terrible Eyesight... And His Pregnancy.

Down to Earth

Onew's POV

 

"QUACK QUACK QUACK QUAAAAACK!!!!"

"OK OK! You can get your chicken! Jeez hyung!"

Mwahaha, I win.

The van changed its route and drove towards the nearest chicken shop. Key was next to me, trying to calm himself down after encountering my comrade, angry Donald Duck, who was helping me with my craving with chicken. I've been craving chicken like crazy! It's like as if I'm pregnant or something. But don't worry my loyal fans, I'm not pregnant! At least I don't think so. Anyway~ Back to chicken. Chicken, chicken, chicken~ My love~!!!

The car stopped and I got out, power walking to the shop. I was sooo close to the chicken haven; just a few more steps! I reached out to the round handle and pushed, opening the door to my sweet, heavenly chic-- *BAM*

Oops. "Ah! I'm sorr--"

*shove*

The girl I had bumped into, had quickly gotten up and pushed me aside, running out the door. Was she ok...? Her face was kind of pale and she seemed to be in a hurry. I looked out the door, and watched her dash into a dark alleyway, trying to cover herself up with her jacket while she ran. I stared at the area where she had disappeared and after several minutes, I soon realised she wasn't coming out. OMG. DID SHE GET INJURED BECAUSE I RAN INTO HER?! DID I KILL HER?!?!

 

Getting worried, I ran out the shop, making my way to the alley. I saw a small bundle huddled up among a few rubbish bins in the corner of the alley, which turned out to be a dead end.

"H-Hello? Uhm. I'm sorry about bumping into you before... Are you alright?"

"Oh dear... Was that the reacting substance, I ate..? Oh god, what do I do..."

"What?" I heard weird, mumbling sounds coming from the bundle and stepped closer to it, reaching out to it with my arms.

"Huh...? Is someone there?" The blue ball turned around. It was a human! And it looked really sick!! I ran towards it and grabbed what I thought was the shoulders (don't blame me if I grab the wrong spot; I'm blind without my glasses). "OMO! ARE YOU OK?!" I looked up at her face to check if she was ok. Holy crap. I grabbed her face, shaking her while screaming, "AHHH!! YOU'RE ALL BLUE! OMO, DON'T DIE ON ME!! HANG IN THERE!!! I'LL SAVE YOU!!!" I started hitting her on the head and back, trying to bring her back to life. And plus I don't know CPR... SO! I'm just doing what I normally do to Taemin when he's eating and sees Jonghyun cheating on Shin Se Kyung with Key.

"Ouch! I'm fine, stop hitting me!"

Suddenly, my eyes were drawn to a red container on her lap. Hm? What is that? I took out my glasses and placed them on my face to look at the strangely familiar container... "OOOH. CHICKEN."

I grinned as I stopped 'saving' her and lifted the box off her lap. "Hey, can I have this?"

 

 

Sun-Hee's POV

 

"Hey, can I have this?"

The male human looked right at me. I stared at him for a while, wondering whether or not he could tell I was an alien. "Uhm, sure... but--"

"Oh~ Thank you sooo much! I won't ever forget this!!! THANK YOU~" He hugged the box of chicken. Then he ran off, waving back at me at the same time.

"Uh.. No...problem...?"

I was sitting there for a while. Just dumbfounded. He didn't recognise the fact that I'm blue and grey, and that I have two gigantic antennas poking out of my head. Or even that my hair colour is bizarre compared to humans. Do all humans really not care much about aliens? Or do they find chicken more of a wonder than aliens? Hm. Maybe they're short on supply of chicken.

Ah! Chicken. That must've been the reacting substance... I better stay away from it now on then... AH~ But it smelled so nice!! Maybe I can just eat it at home when no one's watching, keheh!

After a few more minutes of waiting, I realised that I had more control over my body. I tried moving my body and doing a few exercises with my antennae. Then I tried turning back into a human again, and although it was a bit more difficult than usual, I managed to get back to my human form. I looked at the device in my bag, called a phone. The time read 11.03am. I still had the rest of the day left. WAHAHAHA! NOW TO EXPLORE THE WORLD OF HUMANS. AND KOREA.

 

 

A/N: Sorry, short chappie! I have the next chapter halfway done though. But it's kinda boring... Anyway, I can't really update unless I go to school, and since the School Certificate is over, that's not often. My laptop got infected with a virus so I can't start it up, which means no internet :(

I'm currently trying to make a Donald Duck imitation myself. Onew's way uses the throat and it hurts. So I'm screwing his way. ^^

Well, enjoy peeps. The next chapter will be boring (well, according to me anyway).