Destination Reached! HUZZAH!!!

Down to Earth

Sun-Hee's POV

 

"Excuse me! Do you know where the train station is?", I asked a small human boy. He was about half my height and was wearing what was called a 'backpack'. He pointed towards a sign. It read 'Train Station'.

"Ah! Thank you so much!" I bowed until I was in a 90˚ angle. In a documentation I saw on my home planet it said that the humans in Korea bow a lot. It's a supposedly a sign of respect! Heehee, I feel so smart! Anyway, after I bowed to the boy, I ran off towards the direction that the sign pointed to. Eventually, I reached the station. I took a while though since I was carrying a handbag and a suitcase full of luggage. Then I went to look on the timetable for a place named Seoul. My apartment would be there, along with the rest of my luggage. The timetable stated that the train would arrive in 10 minutes on platform 3.

 

When I got to the platform, I saw humans sitting on this weird, curvy L shape thing. I decided to join them and tested out the L shaped thing. It was uncomfortable and hard but it gave my human legs a rest from standing around so much. I soon remembered that this is what humans called a seat. This information was also in the documentary. The train had then arrived, catching my attention as I admired the strange invention. It didn't hover or look anything alike to what was on my planet but it was still amazing! The inside was even more better; they even had those 'seat' thingies, only with soft padding!

Every time the train stopped, a loud voice would echo throughout the train and tell us the name of the stop. When it said 'Seoul', I had to get off. I walked out, and looked around for a type of car, a taxi. I spotted a bunch of them lined up in front of the train station and got inside of one.

"To this address, please." I handed the human driver a piece of paper. A paper is a thin white thing that humans write on, just so you know :)

The human nodded and pulled back a lever, moving his feet and hands to push pedals and turn the wheel in front of him. The car started rumbling and vibrating, then moved away from Seoul Station.

 

After a few minutes, I reached my new home and started unpacking. I couldn't wait to go and explore this planet! All the necessities needed for a human home was already put into place, all I needed to do was put my belongings in the right places. You see, in my planet, when we go to another planet that isn't used to having other aliens around, the 'government' (or so they're called on Earth) arranges everything for us so we don't cause trouble. This includes our physical form, which fits in with the planet's inhabitants, and is decided through this machine. The machine still needs work to fully transform us. And there's also warning of malfunctioning when we transform. Apparently we need to watch out for certain substances on the alien planets that may change us back if we come into contact with it. It varies for each of us. Back to the 'government' topic, they also take care of our personal details, furniture and accommodation. Of course, money is exchanged into the planet's currency, so unluckily, we don't get to use the government's money; it's out of our own pockets :(

 

Anyhow, when I finally finished unpacking, I went to wash myself. Then I headed to the bedroom and flopped into my bed. I was exhausted. I wonder how humans manage to stay on their feet for such a long time... Plus, I wasn't used to the transforming so it took a lot of my energy. I instantly fell asleep and let myself change back into my alien form, which isn't all that different from a human's physical form. Other from the normal body, arms and legs, we just have different coloured skin, eyes and hair with natural streaks. Our colours depend on what element we control, and since mine is water and wind, I'm blue and grey. There are some extra parts though, like the twin antennas sprouting out of our heads. This body part helps us control our elements by exerting the mind control energy that is created in our brains, and helps us fly around too since we don't normally use our legs. That's about it.

 

The next day, I woke up and did the normal human routine; comb hair, brush teeth, TOILET :D

Have you ever experienced the amazing feeling of letting all that yellow watery liquid pee, come out after hours and hours of sleep while holding it in? Well, lemme say, that was PARADISE! ...Then I went to get breakfast. I tried cooking eggs and bacon, and I think it turned out quite well. They were black in colour and tasted bitter; it was an interesting taste, but I don't think eggs and bacon are that great. Maybe they were invented to wake people up? Well anyway, after washing up, I went out to explore, bringing some money, a camera and a pocket knife. Just a present for the kidnappers, robbers, rapists...mwahaha, I hope they will like my surprise! I took heaps of photos with my camera, like the river, a fountain, a happy human couple, a doggy, a balloon, buildings, food, meals, snacks, food..... I  hungry. I looked around for food, when a delectable scent wafted across my nose. I turned around searching for the source, and led myself to a shop. KFC. I hastily opened the door and went in, looking straight towards the menu. Chicken, chicken and gravy, chicken and chips, whole chicken, chicken and caesar salad. So guess what I ordered? Chicken. When I got my order, I sat down and bit into the yummy food.

 

 For a few seconds I savoured the moment. Then I started to feel weird. My antennas tried to pop out of my head; fighting to bulge out while I fought to keep them down. My fingertips started forming small patches of grey, my hair slightly showing my unusual blue streaks. I got up, grabbing my bag, and dashed towards the door. As I reached for the handle, the door opened and whacked me in the head. I stumbled back, falling on my backside.

"Ah! I'm sorr--" A male voice? Wait, no time! Got to hide!

I got up, covering the coloured areas and pushed past the man, racing out the door.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Heheheh. I've always wanted to do an alien story seeing as I love aliens and seems like I finally get my chance! I know it's pretty strange to combine a Korean idol story with aliens, but I hope everyone likes it. I felt like peeing while writing this chapter so I just added it in when the alien woke up. I'm that type of person who's too scared to go pee in the middle of the night so I sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep...until the morning comes, and by then I'm busting to go. Oh yeah, did anyone get that she had burnt the eggs and bacon? I'm not sure if that was very clear... Sorry if it wasn't. Anyway, please keep reading ^^

By the way, I DEMAND you guys to comment! MWAHAHAHAHAHA BOW TO ME PEOPLES! YOU WILL OBEY YOUR RULER AND KING!!! .....Nah I'm kidding, please don't hate me; you don't have to comment. You get karma points if you do though and you never know when those points with come in handy!

ALSO, another thing. Anyone who is a heartbroken Jonghyun fan, DON'T WORRY!! MY ONEW FANFIC SHALL MAKE YOU HAPPY AGAIN!! I'm joking, my fanfic isn't that great... I'm sorry...Just please don't hate Shin Se Kyung D:  I like her; she's a natural beauty and has a cute personality! I don't see anything wrong with her... Plus she stars in a horror movie! Heheheheh....

AND I BET U THAT THIS ALLLLLL JUST A DAMN SCANDAL BY SME TO GET US TO AVERT OUR ATTENTION TO THE DATING AND NOT THE FACT THAT SME TRIED TO GET A LAW SUIT ON JYJ!! DAMN SME AND THEIR STUPID AND UNFAIR AND SLACK CONTRACTS! JYP AND YG ARE SO MUCH BETTER!!! ..Heehee ^^

P.S. You are delusional if you think that you have a chance with Jonghyun or any other celebrity and if you are threatening his girlfriend just for the reason that they're dating, you are dumb. And stupid. And you should go to a mental hospital and rot there. And you have no right to say that to her/him; he doesn't even know your name (and if he does, he doesn't remember you). And I don't care if I lose subscriptions/views for saying this. *spooky face and fingers (OOOOooooOOOOOHHHH)*

BUT for those who aren't threatening the poor foolish couple: CONGRATZ MAN, YOUR HUMAN! AND A GOOD ONE TOO! LET'S TEAM UP AND RULE THE WORLD AND BEAT THOSE Y ASSES OF THOSE OBSESSED FANS! I LOVE YOU ALL :D

ANYWAY! OFF TO WATCH HARRY POTTER NOW  xDDDD