Seven

Don't Tell Him Yet

Mark paced back and forth in his room. Why was Jackson like that? He was crazy if he thought the older was mad, he was ever more crazy to think Mark was mad at him. Mark had liked him for so much time. He would never be mad at his best friend. Jackson meant too much to him for all of that nonsense. 

"Yah! What do you think you are doing? You're making the floor creak in my room." Jinyoung barged into Mark's room, slamming the door wide open. 

"I'm sorry Jinyoungie." The older answered, continuing his pacing.

"Is this about Jackson?" The younger asked, closing the door. He should've asked a while ago when he had found out. 

"How did you know about that?" Mark turned to look at Jinyoung. He hadon't told anyone about his feelings for Jackson. He had made it perfectly clear within his mind that he wouldn't tell anyone until the time was right, especially Jackson.

"You're an open book to me Hyung. I've know for a while now. It was a lot more obvious when you were sick. You talk a lot in your sleep y'know." Mark grimaced. He should've know that was going to happen. Wait, does that mean.

"Did I say anything to Jackson? Please, tell me I didn't I say anything to Jackson. Jinyoung, please!" Mark grabbed the younger by his shirt. He was desperate enough to plead with Jinyoung. Jackson couldn't know about this.

"Well," Jinyoung started,

"What is it Jackson hyung? Did something happen?" Jinyoung was busy getting more medicine for Mark. 

"Um, well yeah. Did Mark ever say anything to you about liking anyone?" Jinyoung looked up at the older. Does he know about Mark liking him. No, there's no way he could. 

"No, why?" Jackson rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Mark just said something in his sleep. He said he like someone. I was just wondering since he tells you about this stuff a lot." Jinyoung shook his head. He knew that Mark talked a lot in his sleep, more so when he was sick, but he would tell about his feelings, right. 

"Nope, he never said a word. I hope he's okay though."

"Oh my god, Jinyoung! Now he knows that I like him, what am I going to do?" Mark began his pacing again. This was a serious issue. He wasat going to tell Jackson about his feelings until he knew for sure that Jackson liked him back. But he had already slipped up twice, first with his sleep-talking and then with the radio show. How could it get any worse?

-

"So, Mark does like me? Hm?" Jackson smirked slightly, walking away from his shared room with Mark. How could this get any better?