Three

Don't Tell Him Yet

Jackson happily pushed his hand into Mark's hair, pulling the light red tuffs up and pushing them down again. Jinyoung had finally came back with a tray; it held a bowl, sliverware, a glass of water, and two pills. "Here Jackson. Make sure he eats and takes these." He sat the tray down on the small end table. "We have to go to the practice room but we told sabunim that you'd be taking care of Mark hyung, so you two stay here." Jackson barely acknowledge Jinyoung; all of his focus was on Mark. Jinyoung smiled at the two. He had been waiting for the moment when Mark told Jackson. He knew it hadn't happened yet, but with the way things were going it was going to be soon. "I'll be going." Jackson nodded, not bothering to look up.

-

Jackson shook mark awake. "Are you hungry?" Mark shook his head, sticking out his lips in a pout.

"No, I'm tired Ka Ye." Jackson pushed him up slightly.

"C'mon Mark. You have to eat something." He shook his head again, red hair flying back and forth.

"I dun wanna." Jackson sighed, reaching for the tray Jinyoung had brought earlier. 

"Youngjae and Jinyoung made you soup. You should at least eat some. They would be upset if you didn't give it a try." Mark groaned, but turned to face Jackson. He really didnt want to eat. He just wanted to lay in Jackson's arms all day. "You can go back to sleep after you eat a little bit okay." Mark groaned again.

"Fine." Jackson took the bowl from the tray and placed it in his lap. He grabbed a spoon, filled it with soup and held it to Mark's mouth.

"Say ah!" Mark opened his mouth and Jackson stuck the spoon in. Mark swallowed slowly. "Eh? How is it?" The older shook his head, his face contouring in disgust.

"Its bitter. Really salty." He pointed at the bowl. "Try it. You'll know what I'm talking about." Jackson hesitantly took a spoonful to his mouth. Before the soup even hit his throat, he threatened to spit it out. 

"Ew." That was the only word he could say after he forced the soup down. 

"See?" Jackson put the bowl back on the tray.

"Okay okay. I see your point. Fine, you don't have to eat. But how about some medicine?" Mark instantly wanted to decline but Jackson's words stopped him. "It'll make you feel better and you can get some sleep." He sighed, holding his hands out.

"Okay, Ka Ye. But after this I really want to sleep." Jackson handed Mark the two pills and glass of water. He quickly downed the pills and water. He really just wanted to sleep off the rest of his cold and the younger was driving his patience.

"Alright, we're going to be now." Jackson took no time in lifting the older off the couch and carrying him to their room.

-

Mark easily feel asleep in Jackson's arms, but that didn't mean he slept easily. All the things he had kept locked inside this week were eating at him. What would happen if his secret got out? What if Jackson hated him for it? He didn't want to ruin their friendship just because he had feelings for the younger. He couldn't help turning in Jackson's arms. The younger took notice of Mark's movements. What was wrong with him? 

"Jackson." The elder mumbled. "Don't..." What was going on? "I like you Jacks..." Mark rolled again, pulling out of Jackson's arms. Jackson stared shocked at the elder. What had he just heard?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! The updates might be slow for the rest of the week. I have finals and I'll be super busy studying. I hope you are enjoying. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!