One

Don't Tell Him Yet

Mark had never felt more tired than in that moment. He had relied on little to no sleep for the past three days. Plus he was fighting off a nasty cold. Not to mention the long practice hours he had put in and the short breaks that were far and few between. Right now, he longed for a nap and some tylenol. But that seemed like a distant dream, seeing as how all the members had been called into a radio show earlier that morning. They were stuck in the studio reading the script and taking time to get it right. Mark could no longer keep his head up and ended up slumped against the table near his microphone. The other members couldn't blame him. They all knew how hard he'd been working even with his cold. The host heard Mark's head thud against the table as he reached for a new paper. He stopped in his tracks to look at the red head. "Is he going to be okay?" Jinyoung, who was sitting next to the elder, spoke up.

"Yeah. He's just preparing hard for our concert. I'll wake him before we start." Jinyoung placed a hand on Mark's back and rubbed small circles onto the elder. He knew more about what plagued Mark than the others. He knew Mark wasn't sleeping, he knew why as well. Mark wasn't as good as he thought he was when it came to hiding things. To Jinyoung, Mark was an open book. Of course, the others would blame it on his Got7 motherly instict, but he knew better. The other five looked over at the oldest and 'mom', worry in their eyes. Jinyoung smile at them. "Guys, he'll be fine. Let's get through the show and we'll take care of him at the dorm." The younger turned to Mark and gave him a slight shake. "Hyung, wake up. We're about to start." Mark lifted his head slowly, his beanie sliding down on his forehead. He smiled dopely at everyone before turning to Jinyoung. He adjusted his beanie and sighed.

"I don't feel good Jinyoung-ah." The younger patted him on the back.

"I know. Once we're done I'll take you to the dorm and get you some medicine." Mark sighed.

"Thank you Jinyoungie." Jackson, who had been mostly silent, turned to Jaebum.

"Do you really think he'll be alright?" Jackson was really worried about his bandmate anad best friend. Mark was normally on sanatary patroll, always looking out for germs. He rarely got sick and if therwas a chance that he did, it didn't last more than a day. Jackson noted that Mark's skin was paler than before, his eyes were sunken in,  and he was much more skinner. There was something seriously wrong with Mark.

 "Don't worry Jacks. Mark's a trooper. He'll be alright." Jackson nodded, deciding to leave it at that. Hopefully Jaebum was right.