Two

Don't Tell Him Yet

The show went without a hitch. Everyone had a great time, even Mark who almost fainted from excessive movement during the game segment. The host ended the show and Got7 parted with their usual goodbye. They piled into their respective vehicles. Jinyoung made sure that he was next to Mark the whole time. He put a mask over Mark's face as soon as they were on the road. "I want to sleep, Jinyoung." Mark mumbled, slouching in the seat. 

"Go ahead. I'll wake you up when we get home." Jinyoung didn't get to finish his sentence before he heard light snoring from beside him. Mark was out. The maknae line, who had gotten in the van after their hyungs, turned to look at Mark. 

"I've never seen him like this. Mark hyung never gets sick. Not like this." BamBam stuck out his lip in a pout. He was as worried about Mark as Jackson was.

"I'll be alright hyung. Junior hyung will take care of him, just like a mom. Moms always take care of their kids." Jinyoung smiled at the youngest. He liked the sound of that.

-

Instead of waking Mark, Jinyoung had Jackson carry him inside. "Just set him on the couch. Youngjae will make something, um, soup like?" Jackson set the seemingly sleeping member on the couch. He tried to draw back, but Mark clutched onto his shirt. Mark's eyes opened slightly.

"Oh, sorry. Did I wake you? You can go back to sleep." Mark ignored him and spoke in English.

"Chicken noddle soup Ka Ye." Jackson stood motionless. Mark never used his Chinese name unless he was mad or really sick. Mark was way beyond sick. "Ma used to make it back home." Jackson nodded and turned to Jinyoung.

"He wants Dak Kalguksu." Jinyoung nodded.

"Okay. I'll go help the others. Stay here with him." Jinyoung didn't give Jackson anytime to respond before he left the living room. Jackson started at the spot Jinyoung was just standing in before pacing back and forth in front of the couch. What was wrong with Mark. It was obvious he was sick, but how? Mark refused to get this sick. Something was seriously wrong. 

"Ka Ye." Mark's soft voice stopped Jackson in his tracks.

"Yes?" Mark turned his head to look at his friend.

"I'm cold. Come lay with me to keep me warm." Jackson instantly agreed. Normally Mark was against all kinds of physical contact and Jackson had to practically beg each time he wanted a hug from the older male. He pressed his back against the arm of the couch. Mark rested between Jackson's thighs with his head on the younger's stomach. "Mhm. Thanks Ka Ye. It's toasty." Jackson smiled slightly, running a hand through the older's hair. Mark sighed contently. There had been a lot on his mind this week. His lack of sleep had been caused by none other than Jackson Wang. He thought every night about the younger; his laugh, his voice, the way his eyes always landed Mark when they were seperated and the excesive amount of kinship they shared. He didn't know why it took him so long to realize it. He liked Jackson. Mark made himself sick with worry that his secret would get out. And that's how he ended up here. Tired, sick, out of his mind, and laying on Jackson. He could die happy now.