Five

Don't Tell Him Yet

Mark had begun to learn how being ignored feels. He wasn't used to it. He had never been ignored before since he had never seeked out attention of the others. And the one person that had his attention was the one ignoring him now. He didn't like this feeling, hated it in fact, but he tried to hide it as best as he could. Jackson Wang would not get under his skin.

"Don't frown like that. You'll get wrinkles hyung." BamBam sat down next to Mark, placing headphones that a noona gave him around his neck. Mark smiled slightly at the younger.

"Sure sure. I'll try to remember that." He looked away from his dongsaeng, trying to focus on something else, but somehow Jackson slipped back into his mind. 

-

Once the show started Mark forgot all about Jackson's weird behavior. He just focused on the host.

"What has been the hardest thing for you guys within your little group?" Mark spoke up instantly, a shock for BamBam and Jackson. Mark was usually the last person to speak, even in AmeriThaiKong. 

"For me, it was probably the age difference. Cause back then BamBam was a minor so I had to be careful of what I did and said. Now it doesn't really matter since he's an adult." The younger smiled at his hyung. He didn't catch everything that was said but he got most of it. 

"And you two?" The host looked between BamBam and Jackson.

"It's same for me. Hyungs always had some secret or something they couldn't tell me." Mark was proud of his dongsaeng, he had been practicing his English. He was getting better.

"I would say since I'm pretty hyper all the time the hardest thing is Mark's silence. Bam and I joke around a lot and we get really loud. And then Mark just kinda watches and lets us do our thing. Sometimes I wish he could be as loud and hyper as me. Though he does have his moments." Jackson was still confused about what Mark said, but he was going to be honest with himself. He might have feelings for Mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I am done for the school year! No more tests or classes, I passed my exams! WOOOOOOOOOOW! Studying does pay off. I'm so excited, I can't wait to graduate. Anyway, kamsahaminda! Annyeong!