Ten

Don't Tell Him Yet

Mark and Jackson began walking back in silence. It was a comfortable silence, something they hadn't been able to enjoy since Mark's slip. Jackson grabbed the older's hand, intertwining their fingers together. Mark jerked instinctively, but settled into the touch. He smiled at their hands. He had dreamed of this for so long and now it was finally happening. He knew that their would be ups and downs for them, but he could learn to work around them.

-

 "Ka Ye!" Mark yelled from the bed of his best friend and boyfriend.

"What? I was about to get in the shower. You're not sick are you?" Jackson stood in front of the older, shirtless with a blue towel wrapped around his neck. Mark shook his head, narrowing his eyes at the younger. "Oh no. That's you're angry face. What did I do?" Mark groaned, rolling over to face the wall. 

"You're supposed to wake me up before you get out of bed. I've been telling you that for two weeks now!" The bed creaked down as Jackson crawled next to Mark. 

"But you're awake now. Isn't that what counts?" Mark looked over his shoulder at the younger. He sighed, going back to the wall. "You can't be mad at me for that."

"I can. And I will." Jackson groaned.

"Oh come on Markie-pooh." The older rolled over at the name. It was the name Jackson had given him during their recording of the Markson show on ASC. "I'm sorry. Forgive me." Jackson smiled broadly. 

"No." Mark stuck his lip out in a pout. "I want to wake up when you do. That was the whole point of me moving from my bed to yours. I wanted to be closer with you." Jackson sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I know. But you don't get much sleep these days and I wanted to make sure you get all the sleep you can. That's why I didn't wake you. I was hoping you'd sleep through my shower, then I would wake you up and we could get breakfast with the others." Jackson leaned over to give Mark a kiss. "I'm sorry." Mark smiled slightly at the younger.

"Fine. You're forgiven. But next time don't expect me to go easy on you." Jackson gave out his best hyena laugh. 

"Oh, I won't." Mark shook his head, sliding out of bed. 

"Go take a shower. I can smell you from here." The older tried to walk to the door of their room but was stopped by a back hug.

"I love you, Mark." Jackson kissed Mark on his neck softly.

"I love you too, Ka Ye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! Wow, that's the end guys. I hope you liked this kinda short Markson fic. I really enjoy writing these so much. Please tell me if there is anything you would like to see next. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!