Roleplaying

Falling In Love With The Antagonist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ah! Sit wherever you wanted to. Make yourself comfortable. Mr. Kwon Jiyong." Mrs Jung said and quickly left the class.

 

"He's the one I'm telling you a while ago! Omo! See! He's even our classmate! And Im so loving his name, Kwon Jiyong. So manly!" Dara looked at her and the transferee.

 

"He's the one she's referring to huh?" Dara thought.

 

"He's not even that hot! Nuh, just average." she thought again when Bom suddenly hit her arms.

 

"What the? Bom?!" she hissed.

 

"Isn't he hot?" Bom said ignoring her fuming best friend while eyeing their transferee.

 

"Just average." she rolled her eyes and ignored everything.

 

"Average your ." Bom continued checking the transferee out.

 

Then suddenly Kwon Jiyong stopped in front of a nerd looking woman in the back of the class. Kim Taeyeon, the always subject of bullying in their room.

 

Some gasps can be heard when he stopped in front of the nerd.

 

Dara rolled her eyes when she saw the scene.

 

"For Pete's sake, am I watching an effin' koreanovela? I wanna puke." she continued watching the scene.

 

She suddenly remembered one of those koreanovelas Bom used to watch and forced her to watch where the bad boy fell for a nobody. And with the scene behind her, she already knew what will happen.

 

"They'll fall in love with each other and live happily ever after blah blah blah." she whispered sarcastically but Bom heard her comment and laughed. Thinking what Dara thought too.

 

"Can I sit here?" that startled all of the people inside that classroom, well not Dara. The she cares?

 

Taeyeon looked so confused at him.

 

"I'll sit here then." he said when he didn't received any answer from Taeyeon then sat at the chair and wore his headset completely ignoring those girls admiring him openly.

 

Dara then smiled evilly at the view.

 

"I suddenly wanted to play as the antagonist." she thought.

 

"This is interesting."

 

•••••

 

"You serious?!" Bom gave her the I'm-judging-you-right-now look.

 

"Its quite getting boring so yeah, I'm serious." Dara chuckled.

 

"Are those koreanovelas I forced you to watch influenced you that much to think something like that? Like seriously, you want to play as an antagonist to their so called love story?" Dara nodded.

 

"Omg. You girl totally lost it." Bom sighed at her friend's childish antics.

 

"Its your fault and your obsession to those koreanovelas s that's why I came up with my fabulous idea." Dara grinned at her.

 

"Just leave them alone." Bom requested.

 

"Not a chance." Dara then said with finality in her voice.

 

••••••

 

Kim Taeyeon was still thinking why Kwon Jiyong was super familiar to her its as if they already met before, or they already knew each other before.

 

"Who is he really?" she thought not completely paying attention for the first time in class.

 

"Kim Taeyeon ssi kindly answer this problem in front?" their College Algebra teacher Mrs. Oh called her favorite student, its as if she has a choice though.

 

"I'm sure I already saw him." she thought again, still not paying attention to her surroundings.

 

"Taeyeon ssi. I said answer---"

 

"8x-16x2-4" Jiyong suddenly butted in when he noticed that Taeyeon was lost in her own world.

 

That startled again the class.

 

"Mr?" Mrs Oh looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

 

"That's the answer." he simply said and put his headset again.

 

Taeyeon looked at him with wide eyes.

 

"Why is he-" she taught when suddenly Mrs. Oh shouted, making her jumped in her sit a little.

 

"I'm not asking you! Why are you butting in?!" Mrs Oh stopped when she noticed that her efforts in shouting was wasted because his Highness, Kwon Jiyong was already sleeping again.

 

"Omo. So cool." majority of the girls right now in their classroom were thinking that.

 

"Woah. This is really starting. A damsel in distress finally found her prince charming. So I'm going to play the witch then?! Over my gorgeous face! I'm a queen!" she thought as she watched again the scene and mentally flipped her hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter