Stares

Falling In Love With The Antagonist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Rushed and unedited update. Prepare yourself for the typos and errors. BTW. Have you guys seen Seungri's IG update? Jiyong looks so good even though he looks like he's scaring us. Oppa give me child juseyo. He slays every hair color. Kkk)

 

 

Dara was walking gracefully holding the basket where she put Dadoong and yes, she's the one who brought Dadoong to their house because Jiyong didn't want to when she saw Jiyong entering the university not too far from her.

 

"Kwon!" but she got ignored. She rolled her eyes and stormed to him.

 

"Who are you to ignore me-" she abruptly stopped when Kwon Jiyong looked at her coldly and removed something from his ears.

 

"Oh. You have earphones.. But whatever you still ignored me!" she removed her gaze to him and showed him the basket.

 

"Take this thing with you." she ordered him still not looking at him then put the basket in front of his face.

 

Jiyong looked at the basket infront of his face then pushed it side ward and walked passed her. 

 

"What?!" Dara complained and followed him through her eyes. She run to him and noticed how his fangirls who's always waiting at him every morning glared at her. She smirked at them first before grabbing Jiyong's wrist.

 

"You're so unfair! We're supposed to be partners but you're not even helping me!" Jiyong glared at her hand holding him because he can feel the weird feeling again.

 

" off." he coldly said and he started walking leaving her fuming because of anger but stopped when someone grabbed his wrist again and dragged him near to Dara Park.

 

They stand next to each other with a "What the hell?" expression on it while looking at a two unusual girls trying to control their feels while looking at them too. The other girl has DSLR with her while the other has a notebook.

 

"What?" they chorused. Both annoyed but to their shock the two held hands then jumped and squilled like they just  saw their crushes.

 

"See? They even spoke at the same time!" the girl with DSLR said. She's wearing an eyeglasses too.

 

"Omo! I saw that too!" the one with the notebook replied. This one has a very cute small eyes.

 

"What are you two up to?" Dara asked them while raising an eyebrows. Jiyong decided to just leave but the two girls held his wrist again and pushed to Dara's side making Dara stepped sideward because of the impact.

 

"Ya! You weirdos be careful!" she hissed at them.

 

"Dara ssi. Jiyong ssi. Just a minute okay?" then she started taking pictures of the two like a crazy paparazzi.

 

"Stop that. What the hell are you doing?!" Jiyong shouted at them and tries grabbing the camera from the girl but to no avail the girl hugged it to her chest making him stepped back in surrender. Dara laughed while looking at him.

 

"You looked stupid." she commented and that's when Jiyong stopped.

 

"Ahmm. S-sorry about that. W-we're your fans. I mean your ship! You both looked perfect and cute together!" the one whom looked more calm said (the one with the notebook)

 

"Can I have your authographs?" then she added. The two looked flabbergasted for a moment while looking at their so called "fans" or let's say "shippers".

 

After a minute Dara laughed lightly and grabbed the notebook and the pen that the girl was holding.

 

"What's your name?" she asked her after signing.

 

"Omo! Suhyun. Lee Suhyun is my name. Thanks Dara eonnie!" the girl with a notebook naming Suhyun answered her happily and jumped out of excitement.

 

"You gone nuts." Jiyong whispered.

 

"Duh. This is fan service." Dara rolled her eyes then continued writing on Suhyun's notebook.

 

Suhyunie! Nyongdal loves you! <3

-Dara eonnie ^^

 

Jiyong looked at the notebook unbelievably.

 

"What the did you just wrote?" he asked her.

 

She didn't answer him instead she clung to his arms and put a piece sign. Their so called fans then squilled in delight.

 

"Ya! Hayi eonnie! Take a picture! Ppali!" Suhyun said.

 

"Faster! Take us a picture now. We still have class." Dara said and smiled sweetly to Jiyong who just coldly looked at him. They're still in that position when they heard a clicked.

 

"Perfect! Kyaaaaaaa!!" Hayi happily looked at the photo and smiled widely.

 

Dara removed her arms to Jiyong and glanced to the crowd whose watching them, she smirked secretly when she saw Kim Taeyeon was one of the crowd. Honestly. She knew Taeyeon was watching them from the beginning so she played again as an antagonist.

 

•••••••••

 

"Taeyeon ssi." Dara walked to where Taeyeon was sitting and sat next to her. Taeyeon looked at her shocked.

 

"O-Oh. Dara ssi. Why are you here?" Taeyeon looked at her surrounding and found no students. They're in the library now. She always went to library whenever she have free time and seeing Dara there shocked her because simply Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter