Comrades

Falling In Love With The Antagonist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How's Seoul University GD?" a deep baritone voice asked him. He's Choi Seunghyun, or TOP which he preferred more to be called. He's Jiyong's friend. One of his trusted people, which is by the way very rare. He treats him and respects him like his Hyung.

 

"Its bull. Full of brats." he darkly replied. Kwon Jiyong was also known as GD short for G-Dragon. His friends only calls him that.

 

A muscled guy heartily laughed, showing his angel like smile. He's Kang Daesung. Another trusted friend and he treats him like his dongsaeng.

 

"Why don't you just left that university like what you always do. As if, you're afraid to your parents." Dong Youngbae said, another trusted friend and a brother, he's closest to him because they're just on the same age and shared the same hobbies.

 

"Right." Jiyong thought. "Why am I even enduring to be in that ing university in the first place?" Surely, he can escape and just do whatever he wanted to but oddly he can't and he didn't want to.

 

"Hyung! Who's this? God. She's a goddess." a cheerful voice said, catching his attention. Lee Seungri, their maknae or the youngest. He's carefree, free spirited, likes to fool around and annoy the life of his hyungs. He's holding a certain picture on his hand.

 

Their now at Jiyong's condo. They usually hung out on each and now they decided to hung out at Jiyong's. The nicknames they got was from the gang they used to joined before but they decided to left. They're friend since their a child.

 

Jiyong gaze darkened while looking at Seungri.

 

"Oh man. You're so dead." TOP said laughing at the scene in front of him.

 

"ing nosy rat." he gritted through his teeth. Seungri gulped down. One thing he learned in life was to never get into his Jiyong hyung's nerve, which always happens by the way. Jiyong grabbed the picture to his hand and put it in his pocket and sat down. Seungri gulped again and breathed calmly.

 

"That was near." he thought, mentally patting his shoulders.

 

"Ouch. Rat? That stung." he acted hurt but he looked gay in the eyes of his hyungs.

 

"Shut up." Youngbae said and rolled his eyes.

 

"What did you see in the picture by the way rat?" extremely curious, TOP asked Seungri.

 

"Jiyong hyung was with a goddess, I mean a girl and their sleeping together." Seungri explained earning gasps to his hyungs and a deadly glare from Jiyong.

 

"You rat. I'll ing skin you alive if you didn't shut up that ing mouth of yours. You make it sounded like we have ." Jiyong darkly said, stopping his self to kill Seungri.

 

"Oh hyung. Everybody knows your not that innocent anymore. So what's to be embarrassed about?" Seungri didn't get what Jiyong's glares mean and continue blabbing nonsense things.

 

Jiyong threw a pillow on his face and lend him a finger. TOP laughed loudly followed by Youngbae and Daesung's laughs.

 

"So to proved that its not ography. Let us see it." TOP challenged him. Curious on how Jiyong reacted by just a mere picture. Jiyong looked at him coldly and get the picture from his pocket and gave it to TOP. As soon as the picture landed on TOP's hand, they all .

 

"Woah. You just transferred there dude and you already got a good catch." TOP said, patting Jiyong's shoulder which the latter harshly removed.

 

"Honestly, she looks so different from those girls you usually played with, she looks so innocent." Youngbae commented while eyeing the girl.

 

"I'm not interested in playing with her." he coldly said and snatched the picture from TOP and hid it to his pocket.

 

"She's like an angel." Jiyong nearly laugh with what Daesung has commented.

 

"She's a brat, she's just deceiving all of you with her appearance." Jiyong was getting annoyed.

 

"Kindly explain the picture Kwon?" Youngbae said and grinned.

 

"Seriously? Doing IT in a forest? That's so cheap." then TOP added.

 

"Decency?" Daesung innocently added

 

"We understand hyung you can't control your urge. But, forest? I mean, forest?" Seungri said. Jiyong stood up glaring at them and slammed the door and went out of his condo.

 

"Is it even right to walked out on your own house?" Seungri asked everyone.

 

"If that person is Jiyong, then it is." TOP answered and kick Seungri out on Jiyong's sofa.

 

"Yah hyung! What's that for?" Seungri hissed and glared at TOP.

 

"Just feel like doing it." TOP answered and laugh lightly.

 

"Hyung, how about paying a visit to Jiyong hyung on Seoul university tomorrow?" Daesung asked them.

 

"Woah. That's a good idea hyung. Seoul university has many beautiful girls!" Seungri said and grinned maniacally making TOP kicked him again.

 

"Yah! Hyung! What again?!" he shouted again as he caressed his side and pouted.

 

"I'm enjoying it." TOP said and laughed loudly while looking at Seungri's expression.

 

"Let's pay a visit then." Youngbae said and opened the television.

 

"I deserve to be treated nicely." Seungri whispered while pouting.

 

"Say wut?" TOP asked Seungri grinning.

 

 

•••••••

 

 

"What the are you all doing here?!" Jiyong shouted.

 

"Wow. Hyung, I feel so welcome here." Seungri playfully said earning a glare from Jiyong.

 

He just enter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter