Partners

Falling In Love With The Antagonist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I want you to apologize." Dara said stubbornly while crossing her arms at her chest looking down to Kwon Jiyong seating on his chair with his usual I-don't-give-a-damn expression on his face, he's not even throwing her some looks.

 

As always, Dara and Jiyong became the center of attention of the whole class again and the coffee incident was spread like a wild fire to the whole campus. It even became trending on different sns websites with some pictures attached on it.

 

The moment Dara left the clinic with her hair still wet, she stormed quickly to Kwon 'Jerk' Jiyong's seat and commanded him to apologize to her.

 

"Are you deaf?! I said apologize to me!" she shouted at him and removed his earphones on his ears.

 

That's when he got Jiyong's attention. She nearly stepped backward when he glared at her but decided to stopped and glared at him too. She rolled her eyes when Jiyong put his earphones on his ears again. She grabbed it again away from his ears and glared at him. The whole class was still quiet while watching them.

 

Jiyong lost his patience and stood up. Dara then glared at him.

 

"A.PO.LO.GIZE." she stated with stressed on different syllables.

 

Jiyong then poked her forehead with a little force making her stepped back shocked with what he did.

 

"Y-yah!" Dara hissed at him again, with her now red forehead.

 

Jiyong sat at his sit and put the earphones on his ears again.

 

"Childish." he whispered making Dara hissed at him again.

 

The class was still quiet being totally caught up with Jiyong and Dara's little show that they didn't noticed Mr. Lee their terror Values Education professor was now in their room not until they heard a loud cough.

 

"Ms. Park and Mr. Kwon, mind to share your business there at the back with the class?" he said strictly.

 

Dara looked at him with horror in her eyes. She once experienced hell when this professor noticed her not catching up with their activities before he made her run 25 times in their university's oval and even though it takes her a day to finish 25 laps because of her constant rest and complains still Mr. Lee didn't stop watching her until she finished the punishment.

 

This professor was the professor they feared the most because he's just merciless. He doesn't care if he'll get fired for making his rich students taste hell, not unlike their other professor. So far, majority of his rich student's parents were just fine with his actions, some were actually glad hoping that their brats would be tamed.

 

Dara then sat at her chair earning a curious looked from Jiyong on why does that brat suddenly behaved? Jiyong removed his eyes on Dara and looked at Mr. Lee, it's the first time he's going to meet him.

 

"Ok. I'll just going to announce something. This next class you're all going to work as a pair." he stated earning different reactions from the class.

 

"Quiet." he said strictly again making the class quiet, surprisingly, he tamed his brats students.

 

"I'm not going to allow you to choose your partner because I already have my list of your names and your partners in me. I'll just hand it to your president and just check your partners after I left." he then gave the list to their new class president Lee Chae rin and left the class.

 

She went to the front to announce the partners when suddenly someone butted in. She glared at him.

 

"What the ? I'm not done . Shut up." Dara grinned. Well, Dara can say that she's a badass president and that she's proud she pushed her to be their president not that boring Kim Taeyeon. Chaerin transferred only this year but gained a lot of attention instantly because of her cool aura and attitude.

 

"Park Bom and..." Dara looked at her expecting she'll be partnered with Bom.

 

"Me." she announced.

 

"Let's get it on !" Bom shouted at CL making CL grinned at her.

 

"What about me?" Dara thought and crossed her arms with furrowed brows, if not Bom or Chaerin then she didn't wanted to be paired with one of her classmates.

 

"Kim 'boring' Taeyeon with Yeongdon ssi." some laughed with what CL said and so as Dara and Bom. She's really cool to be their President. Dara and Bom wanted to befriend her. They'll surely click!

 

"Then Dara Park with... Wow. Is this destiny?" she suddenly said amusedly with a hint of sarcasm.

 

Dara looked at her curiously.

 

"What?" Dara asked her impatiently.

 

"Wait will you?" CL joked making Dara rolled her eyes at her.

 

"Kwon Jiyong the Great." she announced with a smirk on her face earning shocked reactions from her classmates. While Dara, just lost her sanity with what she heard. Kwon Jiyong who doesn't have any idea on what was going on was still having his head on his armchair peacefully sleeping, not when Taeyeon poked him.

 

"What?" he grumpily asked Taeyeon for disturbing him, his face soften when he saw her flinched a little.

 

"Sorry. Why?" he asked softly. He's not used to treat someone nicely but he want to treat Taeyeon nicely as much as he can, just like the old days.

 

"Ah... You see Mr Lee a while ago? He's our Values Education professor and he announced that starting our next meeting with him, were going to work as partners---" Taeyeon tried to explained to him the situation but he cut her.

 

"So? Let's just be partner." he said trying to sleep again but what Taeyeon stated stopped him from doing so.

 

"That's the problem. There's already a list and my partner was Yeongdon ssi, and your partner was.... Dara ssi." hearing it, Jiyong hurriedly glared at Dara's direction who's glaring at him too.

 

"That's bull." Jiyong whispered angrily, but Taeyeon heard it shocked by how he cursed. Jiyong went back sleeping again.

 

"Its your lucky day honey." Bom teased Dara.

 

"Oh woman, shut up." Dara rolled her eyes.

 

"Move." they both heard CL ordered Bom's seatmate to move which she nervously obliged bringing her bag with her. CL then sat at the seat and put her Louis Vuitton bag.

 

"Hey there partner." CL smirked at Bom then fixed her gaze at Dara who's busy huffing in annoyance because of her misfortunes.

 

"Hey there too. Don't mind that lunatic there, she's always like that. So, why don't you join us? It'll be a waste if you'll just going to join some useless squad there, you know?" Bom said sporting her million dollar worth smile to CL.

 

"Honestly, that's what I'm planning to do so, why not? The world should prepare for our coolness." CL said making them laugh, Dara then stopped whispering incoherent words.

 

"Count me in! Is it really partner? I mean, let's just request to Mr. Lee that were going to be a trio!" Dara then requested to the two, Bom and CL smirked at each other, both thinking something, then said.

 

"Not a chance, just no." then they did girly high five, making Dara rolled her eyes. Her burden were multiplying with now CL added to her and Bom. But she's really fine with it.

 

Dara knew they're planning something but just decided to ignored it and cursed Kwon Jiyong again endlessly.

 

•••••

 

"She's planning to be a ing antagonist on what?!" CL amusedly asked Bom while stopping her laughter. CL always cussed, and Dara and Bom were getting used to it slowly, its not like they didn't cussed, but not just how CL often do.

 

Bom told CL all about Dara's so called Antagonist roleplaying, making CL laughed her out, completely horrified yet amused with Dara's crazy antics.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter