Punished

Falling In Love With The Antagonist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara had her head bowed low and her fist clenched into ball. The girls were silent, even Jessica and Krystal, they were all looking at Dara.

 

"D-dara. Eonnie. Let me b-bring you to the c-clinic. Y-you have scratches." suddenly a girl shaking from fear stepped forward to the crowd and went near her but stopped when Dara raised her head and angrily looked at her.

 

"Don't you dare went near me. I don't need anyone's help. I don't effin need anyone!" she shouted and glared at them, the girls lowered their heads. She's not a damsel in distress for Pete's sake.

 

"MS PARK! MS JUNG! ALL OF YOU AT MY OFFICE NOW!" and all of a sudden a middle age woman in a formal attire shown up, her expression was angry. The girls looked at each other, scared were evident in their eyes. Well who'll not? That's just their strict and cruel Dean.

 

Dara flipped her disheveled hair at the girls, rolled her eyes and walked confidently while following their Dean.

 

 

•••••

"Explain." Mrs. Song their College of Business Administration Dean seriously said and looked at the three girls in front of her table.

 

"They started it. I just depended myself." Dara said and glared at the two.

 

"No. You know we didn't. After all she's Dara Park!" Jessica said. Dara rolled her eyes again.

 

"Yes! Ma'am. She's lying! We didn't start it!" Krystal added.

 

"Wow. You two were great actress. I'm speechless " Dara sarcastically commented while clapping her hands slowly.

 

"Who are you B1 and B2? Seriously? Teaming up against me? How pathetic is that?" she added and laughed sarcastically earning a glare from their Dean. Jessica and Krystal lowered their head and fidgeted, acting innocent.

 

"Dara Park. Stop fooling around. With that attitude of yours, you're just proving me that you're the one who started the fight. I'm always hearing different bad news from you, you know that?" the Dean said while eying her. Jessica and Krystal smirked secretly.

 

"Yeah. That's how famous I am? I should be proud then?" she glared at the Dean. Now losing her thin patience feeling that she will go on Jessica and Krystal's side without knowing the truth first.

 

"Did you just glared at me Ms. Park?!" Mrs Song raised an eyebrow at her.

 

"You know what? You didn't deserve to be on your place right now. You're siding someone because the other party has a bad impression on you. Why don't you first ask anyone or bother knowing the real story? You're unfair." Dara answered and crossed her arms.

 

Mrs. Song's face became red once she heard what Dara say and she angrily pointed her.

 

"What did you say Ms. Park?!" she shouted at her and stood up from her swivel chair.

 

"That your unfair! What?! Look at those es. They're just obviously acting! They're the one who ing pulled my precious hair!" Dara shouted at her too and glared at two girls who's looking at her with widened eyes.

 

"How dare you shout and swear in front of me?! Have you even know the word manners Ms. Park?!"

 

"Well, I'm choosing the right person to apply that." Dara said.

 

"You're unbelievable! They're right! You're really a good for nothing brat! Now, clean all the cubicles and don't go home without finishing all of those. You heard me?! Or else you'll get kick out of the university! And don't you dare order someone to do it for you! If you did, I'll really kick you out. Now! Go out!" Mrs. Song angrily pointed the door and glared at Dara who just smirked at her and went out.

 

Seconds passed after Dara exited the office. Jessica and Krystal looked at each other and left out a soft giggle which the Dean heard.

 

"You two. Do the dishes at the cafeteria and if you don't, I'll suspend the both of you for a month. And I'm serious."

 

"But Ma'am!"

 

 

••••••

 

 

Dara was in one of their university's comfort rooms and she was looking at the map on the floor with too much disgust. Unfortunately, she was in a MALE CR and the atmosphere inside creeps her out, the smell, the trash everything. Its far different from a female CR, she's just stiffly standing in front of the door but she already stopped entering when foul smell welcomes her. She stepped forward and looked at the dirty floor and pulled her hair in frustration.

 

"Didn't they know the word proper hygiene?!" she shouted.

 

She walked near to the map and stopped in front of it, she wore her pink gloves.

 

"Disgusting." she whispered but she still grabbed it using her two fingers. She get her alcohol and put some on the map's handle. She sprayed her perfume all over the place and smiled triumphantly when the foul smell lessens a bit. She slowly went into the corner of the comfort room and mapped one of its tiles which lasts about half an hour. She's seriously looking at the tile when a group of noisy boys fooling around at each others entered the comfort room and abruptly stopped when they saw a girls back.

 

"What?" she raised an eyebrows at them and continued cleaning the one tile.

 

"M-ms Dara?" one of the boys widened his eyes when he realized who the girl is. Dara ignored them and focused on the tile she's cleaning, frustrated how that tile can't be fully cleaned so she keeps on mapping it that certain tile.

 

"Dude. You sure she's Dara Park? Are you ing kidding me? How come she'll go in a male's comfort room?!" another boy said and hit his friend on its head.

 

"I-Im sure, that's Ms. Dara." the boy insisted while looking at the girl's back.

 

"Ya! ! Why are you here?!" the other said again and went near to the girl.

 

"Dude. I think she wants to have some fun." another said while grinning maniacally.

 

Hearing that, Dara stood up and faced the four guys and crossed her arms.

 

"Who's are you talking about?" she coldly said and glared at them, the boys stepped back in shock and bowed their heads while apologizing to Dara.

"Now leave." she ordered them and went again to the part she's mapping for half an hour.

 

"O-okay. Sorry Ms. Dara." then they all left. She sighed and looked again at the whole place and threw the map on the floor and frowned. Adding to her irritation, a certain Kwon Jiyong entered the comfort room and looked at her coldly and entered one of the cubicle. She rolled her eyes and ignored him. Several minutes have passed when Jiyong went out and grabbed the map which she threw a while ago on the floor and silently started mapping the floor. Her eyes widened when she saw it then went near him and angrily grabbed the map on his hands.

 

"What do you think you are doing?!" she shouted at him who's still looking at her with an unreadable expression.

 

"I don't know." he whispered and looked at her.

 

"You don't know?! Are you stupid?!" she shouted again.

 

They became silent for a minute and they both looked at the door when they heard some sound from it and looked at each other.

 

"Don't tell me we got locked?" she unbelievingly asked Jiyong who didn't answer her question.

 

"OH MY GOD. THIS IS REALLY GETTING CLICHÉ!" she shouted and glared at Jiyong.

 

She weakly went to the door and tried to open it but to her horror it can't really be opened. Jiyong just watched her shout and hit continuously the poor door.

 

"Stop. You're so loud." his brows furrowed and sat at the now clean floor. Hearing this, Dara pulled her hair again.

 

"These kind of scenes was already mainstream! Gosh! Seriously? Being locked up in a comfort room?! I mean in a freaking and disgusting male comfort room! And worst is its you again that I'm locked with! What the hell!" she continued ranting not noticing how Kwon Jiyong's brows furrowed in irritation.

 

Dara got tired of trying to get out and grabbed the map and continued cleaning, their Dean's word a while ago echoed through her mind. She shook her head lightly.

 

"No. I can't be kick out." she thought.

 

Jiyong looked at Dara a little shocked.

 

"Why did you continued cleaning?" he wanted to stop himself asking her that but his mouth didn't let him.

 

"Who cares?" Dara sarcastically said.

 

"You know what? If not because of you I'm not going to clean this disgusting place!" she glared at him.

 

"What?" Jiyong asked her coldly, not understanding why she is blaming him.

 

Dara just ignored her and continued mapping the floor, she tiredly sat up on the floor far away from where Jiyong is and closed her eyes.

 

"Right. Antagonists always get punishments at the end." she thought and sighed.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter