Revenge

Falling In Love With The Antagonist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What the hell is this?" Dara was shocked on what she saw at their school gate.

 

She just arrived at their school and this is what she'll get?

 

"What a great way to start my day." she whispered sarcastically.

 

"Ma'am Dara. Your phone!" her driver brought her phone to her, she grabbed her phone harshly and rolled her eyes at her driver.

 

"Leave." she said coldly and looked again at the large tarpaulin above their school gate with Kwon Jiyong's irritating face on it and a caption, Welcome to Seoul University Kwon Jiyong ssi.

 

"Is he a prince or whatever?! What's with this grand welcoming?!" she thought then entered the gate.

 

She then saw a bunch of fan girls with their banners, headbands, and light sticks waiting for Kwon Jiyong.

 

"What kind of sorcery is this?!" she raised an eyebrow to them but they just ignored her.

 

She just decided to walked at their classroom before she pull off their hair strands one by one, she didn't want to make her nail dirty this early.

 

On the other side, Kwon Jiyong parked his black Lamborghini on the university's parking lot and exited his car.

 

He walked to the front gate and looked above the large tarpaulin with his face on it saying, Welcome to Seoul University Kwon Jiyong ssi.

 

His face has this usual what-the- reaction on it.

 

He's now starting to hate the university.

 

Adding to his annoyance, his bunch of fangirls welcomed him, with their banners.

 

"Oppa!" the girls called him.

 

"Oppa?" he hissed at his mind and glared at them making the girls shout with feels.

 

"So cool. Saranghae~" "Notice me oppa!"

 

He just completely ignored his irritating fangirls and stormed to his room.

 

•••••

 

"Good morning Dara sunbae" some freshman greeted her on her way to her classroom, she'll going to ignore them but when she looked at one of the boys holding a cup of milk tea she suddenly got a bright idea.

 

She went to the boy, making the boy nervously looked at her, and the others were shocked on why does The Dara Park walking to their friend.

 

Dara smiled sweetly and innocently at the boy, making the boy shake a little and blush hard.

 

Dara seldom smile, but she has this innocent captivating smile that can capture anyone's heart. That's her secret weapon as she stated.

 

"W-why?" the boy asked her nervously, still can't move on with her smile.

 

Dara looked at the milk tea he's holding.

 

"Can I have that?" she asked sweetly, completely putting the boy into her spell.

 

The boy nodded quickly and gave his milk tea to Dara, which she hurriedly grabbed.

 

Dara rolled her eyes at him then walked away and that returned him to the reality.

 

"Man. I'm in love." the boy said.

 

She entered their classroom and searched for someone, when she finally saw the one she's searching, she walked in front of her.

 

"You think I already forgot what you and that jerk did to me yesterday huh? Well no, I'll make sure you both pay for it." she coldly said and smirked at her.

 

She raised her hand with the milk tea on it and poured its content to Kim Taeyeon. She slowly emptied the cup and threw it away.

 

She smirked.

 

"Woooaahhh." the class chorused, some laughed, some shouted and some even clapped. But one thing is for sure, the whole class enjoyed Kim Taeyeon being bullied.

 

She finally sat at her sit leaving Taeyeon soaking in a sticky milk tea.

 

"Wow. Its too early for you to make another scene huh?" Bom laughed at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter