Noona

Falling In Love With The Antagonist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Unedited. Prepare yourself for many typos. Lol)

 

Jiyong and Dara already collected 26 flags along their way with bickering and cursing each other. 

 

"Tss. Stupid." Jiyong coldly said while hopelessly touring his eyes around the forest.

 

"Ya! You kid! I'm still older than you! You're so disrespe--" Jiyong cut her sentence.

 

"Noona. ing shut up will you?" he coldly ordered her with a hint of sarcasm. He respected her by calling her noona but he still disrespected her in 'some ways'.

 

"W-what Noona?" she asked him flabbergasted.

 

Let's just say that Dara was 4 years older than Jiyong and its just fine if he calls her noona. But Dara's not fine with it. He hurts her ego. Dara still looks young some even called her vampire and a goddess and a 'jerk' calling her noona shook her soul.

 

Luckily, those two were now lost. Jiyong has the map but it became useless when he accidentally put it in the river making Dara cursed him endlessly. They bickered and bickered until they got lost. Jiyong who's first time in the mini forest and Dara who's a long time useless Seoul University student who didn't even bothered checking their mini forest once was just really impossible to find their way out. It may be called mini forest but its still quite big for someone who didn't know the place to be lost. And that's what happened to the two pabos now who's busy glaring at each other.

 

"Y-you. How dare you." she said hysterically then stormed to him and bit his arms.

 

"What the?!" Jiyong wriggled his arms trying to be free from Dara's teeth, fortunately she let go of his arms and glared at him.

 

"Are you a ing dog?!" he asked her annoyed while looking at the traces Dara's teeth left on his arms. He's just stopping his self to punch the girl. Dara ignored him and walked passed him. Jiyong followed her while glaring at her back.

 

"Did I already reminded how useless you are." Jiyong sarcastically said remembering how she said she didn't know how to get out of the forest even though she's already a student for many years in the Seoul university.

 

"Did I already reminded you how stupid you are." she retorted back remembering how Jiyong unconsciously put the map on the river while they're both resting, seeing that, Dara and Jiyong just looked at the map longingly while its slowly flowing away from them.

 

"Kid. I'm tired." Dara weakly said and slumped herself to a huge root of a tree. Jiyong just ignored how she called her kid. Jiyong sat at the root too a little far from Dara.

 

They sat in silence (which is quite impressing) and just stared at the sky and watched how it turns gray each time passing by, and they're still lost in the middle of nowhere. And unfortunately the one they with was each other.

 

"Its getting dark. I'm hopeless, you're hopeless and the worst is I'm stucked with you."  Dara hopelessly said, self pitying. She hugged her legs and leaned her head on her knees, making herself warm.

 

"Noona." after a long silence, she heared Jiyong called her and she rolled her eyes. Is he serious that he's going to call him that? He's really good at pissing her.

 

"What?!" she hissed but suddenly flinched when she felt a warm thing placed to her shoulders giving her more warm. She looked at it and got shock when she saw Jiyong's jacket on her shoulders. 

 

"I-Its your fault by the way! So endure the cold!" she stubbornly said with pride and fixed his jacket on her.

 

There's no way that Dara would declined his jacket, she's not going to be a martir for declining his jacket, she's not going to die because of cold. That's just too cheap to be the cause of her death. She wants something fab to be put on her death certificate and died because of cold was a no no. And there's no way Dara was going to thank him! That's too far from her dictionary. Yes, that's how brat and stubborn Dara Park is.

 

"Yeah." Jiyong just said while enduring the cold he's feeling. He already expected Dara to react that way, after all that's Dara Park we're all talking about.

 

"I'm sure they're already searching for me I mean how can they live without a stunningly gorgeous and goddess Dara Park on their lives?" she bragged again making Jiyong shook his head out of annoyance. She's really full of herself. 

 

He suddenly remembered Taeyeon, his Taengoo He noticed how different Dara from her. His Taengoo was far sweeter, innocent, kind and humble than Dara. He's wondering if she's just fine.

 

Dara looked at the slightly shaking Kwon Jiyong and shook her head. She removed her gaze to him and bit her nails guiltily.

 

"Dara Park get a grip, remenber you're still the antagonist in this game. You're not guilty. After all that's his fault if he's cold you didn't even asked for his jacket. So he should endure-- Ya!" she's getting crazy. She's convincing herself to stop being guilty.

 

She coughed softly trying to get Jiyong's attention.

 

"I'm not that bad, but I'm still bad..... Whatever. So for our own benefit." she suddenly hugged him on his side, like a panda hugging on a bamboo tree. Jiyong stiffened and he looked questioningly at Dara.

 

"Don't you dare put any meaning with this! Remember! I'm still your noona! You should rejoice you know?! Many boys can kill just to be in your position right now!" she shouted at him with pride. Jiyong just looked at the top of her head blankly and shook his head.

 

Dara Park was really hard to read. A puzzle hard to be solved. You'll get shocked with her unexpected actions but get annoyed with her at the same time. She's just full of surprises.

 

Body heat. It may be sound absurd and sensual but it works on them. The cold their feeling a while ago subsided slowly. They just stayed in silence for a long time with Dara still hugging him. Who would have thought they'll end up like this? Jiyong felt Dara's head on his shoulder and her heavy breathings. He's trying to stopped himself from looking at her face but too late for he's already staring at her peaceful face looking like an angel contradictory when she's awake. A cunning angel. He thought.

 

"This is cliché." he heard Dara mumbled on her sleep. He just smirked while staring at the darkness in front of him.

 

"But I still hate you Kwon Jerk. Forev---" but she didn't finish her sentence for she already fell asleep deeply.

 

While Dara was hugging Jiyong she can't help it but to be shy and be embarrassed which is far again from her dictionary. This cliché thing happening to them should be happening with a leading man and a leading lady not with a wicked-- gorgeous antagonist like her. But its as if destiny was playing to them, they're stucked here in a dark forest without them knowing where to go.

 

"Not bad" Jiyong then misteriously said before going to slumber.

 

 

•••••

 

 

"Mr. Kwon! Mr. Park!"

 

"Dara!"

 

Jiyong flinched a little and felt something heavy on his shoulder he looked at it and his brows furrowed. 

 

"How sweet." he looked in front of her and saw some people stating at him and the girl leaning on his shoulder.

 

"What the?" he hissed in his mind and suddenly all the things happened to them sink in to his mind.

 

"Are you okay?" he recognized Mr Lee from those people and found out he's with some rescuers. He just nodded and shook lightly his shoulder where the sleeping angel was sleeping. (Sarcasm)

 

Dara then felt someone was shaking him and heard some giggles. 

 

"Noona. You're enjoying my shoulders too much. You're drooling." the giggles became louder.

 

"Gosh. Am I hearing things right? He called her noona?!" she flinched a little when shr heard that, she's not sure if she's just dreaming or that voice was Bom's.

 

"Right. Someone got sisterzoned." she heard someone said again followed with laughs. That's CL's voice, she thought 

 

"Noona. ing wake up!" Jiyong shouted at her. Mr Lee shook his head when he heard him cussed in front of him but just decided to let it passed. Jiyong shook her loudly this time making Dara woke up completely and glared at him, still not aware with the weird gaze from her surroundings.

 

"How dare you?!" she then stood up.

 

Her hair was disheveled, her face has traces of dusts and dirt, her clothes has some dried leaves and mud. To sum it all she looked like a total beautiful mess.

 

"Ssantokki you looked like a trash to be honest." Bom commented and that's when Dara finally noticed her presence and the others. She's not really dreaming when she heard Bom and CL's voice.

 

"Thanks, by the way that's so sweet of you. Thanks also for worrying. I am ing touched. I can cry right here now." the sarcasm was evident in her voice.

 

"Yeah right. And oh. You also sting." CL said with sass. She and Bom covered their nose and acted like they smell something bad. 

 

"You too, you're such a great friend. I'm itching to pull your hairs one by one." Dara rolled her eyes. Mr. Lee cleared his throat.

 

"Looking at you both, it looks like everything is just fine. Let's now head back to the university. Everyone good job!" Mr. Lee butted in with the three's sweet conversation.

 

Jiyong stood up and removed the dusts on his pants and clothes and followed the rescue team and Mr. Lee with his hands on his pockets. Dara glared at his retreating back and then she noticed the creepy smiles CL and Bom was giving to her. 

 

 

"Oh God. Tell me you both were not planning something evil right?" Dara asked them hysterically. To her horror, the two just answered her. "Who knows?" and walked away leaving her frustrated and itching because of too much dirt in her body.

 

"Those creeps!" she just decided to followed then them because her urge to take a bath was getting stronger.

 

 

••••••

 

 

"Jiyongie!" Jiyong heard Taeyeon called him, she then run to him and immediately checked if he has some bruise or something.

 

"Someone's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter