The Antagonist

Falling In Love With The Antagonist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya! Dara Park!" a girl with a body and beauty to die for shouted in the middle of the corridor.

 

"Dara!" she shouted again, but to no avail the one she's calling just keep on ignoring her.

 

"This ." she murmured and stormed to the person she's calling and grabbed her arms.

 

"What?! You want to die?!---" the girl's death warning stopped when she saw the one who grabbed her arms.

 

"Oh. Bom? Whats with this dragging my arms like a psycho. You gone nuts?" a gorgeous lady with an innocent youthful face, fair skin and petite body eyed her questioningly while raising an eyebrow at her, she harshly removed Bom's hold on her and crossed her arms.

 

"I'm not going to drag your arms if you didn't ignore me when I'm calling you! Do you know how much that shouting-your-gorgeous-name-like-a-weirdo affects my image?!" she hissed sarcastically at her best friend.

 

Sandara Park noticed that she and her best friend were already creating a scene causing people looking at them suspiciously.

 

"What are you all looking?! Mind your own businesses!" the people then removed their stares at the two and walked normally.

 

"By the way. Have you check the latest fashion trends?"

 

Bom suddenly asked Dara like nothing happened. That's how moody they are.

 

"No. Why?" Dara asked her and checked her IPhone.

 

 

"There's a newest collection of Jeremy Scott's Moschino available now in the market and when I said newest collection it means we SHOULD DEFINITELY have it." Bom said.

 

"Oh that. I already have it." Dara snobbishly said leaving her best friend fuming in jealousy.

 

"Ya! You already---?! What?! Why didn't you said it to me?!" Bom said while following Dara.

 

"Its not my problem if you're always outdated." Dara grinned and flipped her hair to Bom.

 

"You telling me I'm outdated? For Pete's sake its just released today!"

 

"Bom. I'm rich. Filthy rich. Heard that?" Dara said wanting Bom to understand why she already have that.

 

"I'm also rich. You brat." Bom said and rolled her eyes.

 

"Yeah right. You're rich but slow too." Dara rolled her eyes too.

 

The majority of the girls in the university admires them both. Some envies them and some hates her. Well, you can't really please everybody. While having a beautiful face and wealth there's no doubt that almost all the boys admires them.

 

"S-sandara sunbaenim. F-flowers for y-you?" a 2nd year engineering student suddenly blocked their way having a flowers in his shaking hands trying to give it to Dara. Dara was already used to this kind of situation but those boys confessing to her were definitely have the looks but she decided to reject them all without no apparent reason. But this one was different. With this another scene was created again. She eyed him with disgust. The boy has this nerdy appearance and an irritating fashion sense that hurts Dara's eyes.

 

"What the." Dara whispered making Bom laughed that's why Dara glared at her.

 

The students started to crowd around them not minding that their classes will start soon.

 

"I hate someone calling me Sandara." she said coldly. The poor boy then looked at her nervously, this time he started to shake hard.

 

"I-I'm so-sorry I didn't k-know." the boy bowed repeatedly in front of her but Dara remained stoic. Bom crossed her hands and waited for her best friend's next move.

 

"Do you think I'm going to accept that filthy flowers of yours? Look at you. You're disgusting me and that neon colored track suit of yours. Ever heard about fashion? Now. Step out of my way your hurting my eyes." she calmly stated yet dangerously but instead of leaving, the boy went near her and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter