two

Abuse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung check the clock again for the third time, it was 1:27am already. He then removed the cold ice bag from his head and used his hands to touch the nasty bump that he got just now. He winced in pain, feeling that the bump haven't recover yet and placed the ice bag back on to his head.

 

He sighed as he lay back down on the couch which he now called it as his bed. He had been sleeping on the couch ever since their first fight. Even though his back will ache a lot from sleeping on the couch, he didn't care as long as he still sleeping under the same roof as her. 

 

Few more minutes later, he felt that the bump on his head was already fully healed so he stood up to go and dispose the ice bag. 

 

Sooyoung then came back to the living room to sleep on his "bed". After laying down, he didn't close his eyes yet as a question just popped up in his mind, "how am i gonna tell sica about the dinner I'm gonna have with fany?"

 

That question made him to stay awake and think of possible ways to tell her. He kept tossing and turning around the couch but his couch was small so eventually he fell down. 

 

Sooyoung just lay on the cold hard floor while looking at the ceiling fan, not bother enough to get back up on the couch as his mind was just full of thoughts. His first idea was to lie at her but he was scared to do that because he knows Jessica was smart enough to find out the truth which will then make him get hurt even more from Hellsica. To be honest, hellsica was normal to him for the past 3 years and to be more specific on the last idea, if he ever made hellsica even more mad, he's gonna get more painful and visible bruises on his face and body. He learnt his lesson from last year's fight.

 

Sooyoung just came back home from work. He tiredly took off his shoes while unloosening his tie. He slowly walked to the kitchen to get a drink and unexpectedly, Jessica was there and she was drinking water too. He expected her to probably go out with her boyfriend or stay at his place but she didn't and it made him to smile a little bit. 

 

While washing her cup, she noticed Sooyoung's presence, "what are you smiling at, weirdo?" Jessica rudely asked him, he quickly wiped the smile off his face. She didn't hear an answer from him so she just roughly shoved him to the side and walked past him, going to her bedroom.

 

After she left, Sooyoung's smile crept back up on his face as he went to get a glass of water. He quickly drank it before washing it and going to the bedroom where they once slept together but now it was all hers. But he only goes in there to just change his clothes.

 

He slowly opened the door and peaked through it, he saw Jessica was lying on the bed while reading a magazine. He braced himself as he fully opened the door and try to casually walk to the closet to get his pyjamas. 

 

While he was facing the closet, he heard the bed creaked, thinking that maybe she positioned herself comfortably to fall asleep but then he heard footsteps, then he thought that maybe she was gonna go and walk to the bathroom. But all of a sudden he felt a firm grasp on his shoulders and then he got spun around, facing his wife. They locked gaze with each other.

 

His heart beat rapidly when she touched his face but the words that she said made his whole body stiff, "why do you have lipstick on your cheek?" 

 

Tiffany was the one who kissed him to congrulate him for the successful project meeting just now. And he didn't know her lipstick will stain his cheek. Now he doesn't know what to say to Jessica, he was too scared to tell her the truth because before their huge fight Jessica was always jealous of Tiffany working with him and her kissing him would only make Jessica to be more furious. 

 

He was sweating and shaking so much in front of her right now and try his best to say something to her instead of being quiet.

 

"uhm it was just uh r-red marker pen that I used just now at work. I uh accidentally put it on my face..." he managed to stuttered those words. 

 

He heaved a sigh of relief as he saw that Jessica walked away from him, thinking that she bought that lie. But sadly she didn't, and the next thing was that the bedroom lamp was being flown towards his face.

 

After remembering that moment, Sooyoung realised that Jessica was angry about the lipstick stain, imagine how mad she would be when he tell her about the dinner with Tiffany. 

 

Soon Sooyoung got too tired of thinking about the consequences that he fell asleep on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, he woke up early to cook breakfast for him and Jessica. He already prepared the food and table, now he's making coffee for her as she might get a headache because of the drinking of alcohol last night. 

 

He slowly walked to the room while gently holding the warm coffee. He saw that the door was slightly ajar so he peaked through it and he saw that Jessica was still sleeping in an uncomfortable position with the dress that she wore last night. 

 

As he walked in, he could already smell the reek of alcohol from her breath. He nicely placed the coffee on the nightstand before going to the side of the bed where Jessica was sleeping.  He just stared at her.

 

Even though she looks dirty right now, to him she's the most beautiful angel ever in the whole wide world. He carefully and quietly sat next to her, not wanting her to wake up. Sooyoung slowly removed the strains of hair from her face to get a clearer view. Looking at her flawless face, his lips were aching to kiss it so he placed a soft kiss on her forehead. And he saw that she haven't budge yet so he continued and kissed her on her nose which then her face cutely scrunched. He quietly giggled at her. Then suddenly his eyes travelled to her lips. Oh how much he would want to kiss it tenderly and passionately. They haven't kiss for over 3 years already and he missed it so much. He would rather sacrifice everything to get a kiss from her. 

 

Sooyoung breathed in and out before bracing himself to do the one thing he never dare to do to her. He leaned in and softly placed a kiss on her lips and quickly backed out in a split second, scared that she might wake up but she didn't. Instead he witnessed a small grin appeared on her face, making him to smile too. He didn't care if the reason why she smile was because of him or someone else. He quickly stood up and walked back to the dining room to eat.

 

After eating then showering, he saw that Jessica had still not woken up yet to eat her breakfast. It was almost time for him to go to work so he quickly went to pack up her food and placed it in the fridge for her so she could just reheat it then eat it. 

 

While putting on his shoes, he realised he haven't told her about the dinner with Tiffany yet. He just shrugged his shoulders and went out to go to work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just as the clock stikes two, Jessica's eyes slowly opened. She yawned while stretching her whole limb. Then a major headache happened, causing her to groan in p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter