four

Abuse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sooyoung left the apartment, more tears started to stream down on Jessica's face because a sudden sense of realisation striked her. Then her knees got weak so she fell to the floor while hugging herself. She couldn't think straight cause her mind was clouded with so many memories of her hurting him, and her heart was filled with so many different emotions. She felt sad, guilty and angry but not angry at him, angry of herself.

 

Then rage started to overtake her mind so she went hitting things that were near to her, even herself. She threw the cushions, smashed the vases, flipped the coffee table, scratched the couch and even punched the walls while sobbing really hard.

 

Few minutes later, after damaging half of the living room, she stomped back to her room with red knuckles and dried tears stains on her face. She plopped herself on the bed. Then she saw a bright light shining from her phone so she quickly grabbed it to check and saw that Taeyeon messaged her. When she saw his name, she hurriedly went to change and go to his place because she needed someone to comfort her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung went to the cafe that was across their apartment building. It was gonna be midnight soon so the place was not crowded with people, he only saw two girls in the cafe. He didn't brought his wallet with him and can't buy anything here. The only reason why he came here was beacause he wanted to get away from Jessica. A few minutes later, from across the road, he saw Jessica going inside a taxi and heading off somewhere. It made him relief so he could go back home and sleep now cause he have work tomorrow.

 

He finally reached his apartment and just as he entered, he got surprised of the mess in the living room. Feeling lazy to clean the place, he went to go sleep in the bedroom instead. It felt so different when he laid down on the bed. But managed to close his eyes and go to sleep. Suddenly his fingers traced along his lips, then he remembered the taste of someone's lips and felt guilty about it.

 

The next morning, he woke up early to clean up the mess in the living room and cook breakfast for himself only. For once in his life, he didn't care about Jessica anymore. Then he went to shower before going off to work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the same morning, Jessica woke up too in Taeyeon's condiminium flat. She was about to stand up from the bed when she felt an arm around her bare waist and quickly looked to her side, seeing a peaceful sleeping Taeyeon. Then she remembered about last night, she came to his house and cried in his arms but instead of comforting her, they had . 

 

It was the most tiring night for her, besides the , it was the emotional destruction she had because of Sooyoung. The thought of him only made her more sad and guilty. She swiftly removed his arms from her and went to shower before going back home. She didn't care enough to inform Taeyeon about it.

 

Finally reaching back home, she hoped a little bit for Sooyoung to be there but sadly he wasn't. She slowly walked inside and noticed that the living room was clean but there were still scratches on the couch. Then she went to the kitchen, hoping again that he would make her breakfast but of course he didn't.

 

Her ice cold heart started to shatter more, thinking that probably he fully forgotten her already........

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter