six

Abuse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks later....

 

Sooyoung and Jessica was kinda in good terms after Jessica's apology that night. They only had small talks if they see each other. Mostly during breakfast thats when they talked with each other, but not when its dinner because Sooyoung would obviously be at Tiffany's house. Speaking of Tiffany, Sooyoung still had not mentioned yet to Jessica that he was "dating" with her because he felt that he didn't had to. Jessica still felt that he was still being distance from her so she tries her best to be close with him, by asking him out for lunch sometimes during work or doing nice things to him, like cooking food for him and doing most of his house chores. For a lazy person like Jessica, she's wasting a lot of energy for him because she really wants to make this right for the both of them.

 

It was a Saturday morning. Usually Sooyoung would go out with Tiffany on that day but sadly she went overseas for the weekend for business meetings. So he decided to just stay at home. Since Jessica doesn't have a job and was not with Taeyeon anymore, so she stayed at home too.

 

Jessica then woke up in the afternoon, she slowly stretched her whole body. As she sat up on the bed, she sighed while looking at the floor, then groggily walked to the bathroom to freshen up. 

 

As she was walking halfway to the kitchen, she didn't expect to see Sooyoung at the living room, sitting on the couch with a laptop on his lap. She thought he would not be at home and probably went off to who knows where that guy would go. Then she briskly headed to the kitchen, not wanting him to spot her.

 

Just as she arrived, her stomach growled and thats when she remembered that she came in her to cook for herself some breakfast/lunch. Then she went to the fridge to get some vegetables and two eggs, she was gonna make an omelette. As she placed the chopping board on the counter, Sooyoung came in the kitchen. He just gave her a smile before walking past her to go to the fridge and get a drink. She got nervous all of a sudden with his presence in the kitchen. Her hands started to shake when chopping the vegetables with a knife.

 

While Sooyoung was facing the fridge and deciding on what to drink, he then heard a loud cry of pain from behind him and immediately turned around. Then he saw Jessica's left hand bleeding so he quickly went to her aid. He surprisingly carried her to a stool and sat her down before checking out her hand. He saw that there was a long straight cut on four of her fingers, he hurriedly went to one of the drawers and took out an aid kit. 

 

He took out tissues to wipe the blood dripping around her hand and took out a cotton wool and dripped it with alcohol swap to clean up the wound. Just as he was about to apply it, she stopped his wrist. He stared through her tears stained eyes and saw that she was scared.

 

"It won't hurt so much. Trust me, okay?" he said it in a soft voice.

 

She slowly nodded and let go of his wrist. Then he continued what he was about to do. Gently as ever, the wet cotton wool touched her wound, making her to winced in pain quietly. Slowly, he cleaned up the wound then applied some ointments on it before putting a bandage on her hand.

 

"see, it didn't hurt so bad, didn't it?" he smilingly asked as he packed up the aid kit. She smiled too while shaking her head and wiping the remaining tears from her eyes with her right hand. It was nice to see the caring side of Sooyoung again.

 

After he kept back the aid kit in the drawer, he cleaned up the kitchen of any blood stains. While cleaning up, he then saw the ingredients on the tableand realised something.

 

"were you gonna cook just now?" he faced the girl who was still sitting on the stool, she nodded her head.

 

"well uh," he rubbed the back of his head, "your hand is injured. Let me help you to cook then." he smiled at her.

 

"no, that's okay, Sooyoung, I can cook by myself." she didn't want to burden him even more, so she stood up from the stool and headed to the counter. She was now facing the chopping board, she used her injured hand to hold the vegetables while the other hand held the knife. He just watched her struggled to cut the vegetables and quietly laughed at her. 

 

He quickly took the knife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter