seven

Abuse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Instead of stopping, the truck driver quickly drove off from the scene. The cars in the road stopped, some tried to stop the truck but failed and some drivers came out to look. People around the street and in the buildings started to crowd around, some quickly went to call the ambulance. 

 

Sooyoung quickly got on his feet and ran towards Jessica. Pushing the crowd aside as he finally saw her, she was covered with a lot of scratches and was bleeding profusely.

 

"Jessica!" He didn't waste a second as he quickly kneeled down and hugged her lifeless body. Tears started to stream down on his face more. People around just watched this sad scene. 

 

As he held her hand, he saw her eyes slowly opening, "J-Jessica..." he got somewhat happy and relief that she was still alive and breathing.

 

"s-soo..." she managed to stuttered with her lips that were dripping blood. He pushed the hair strands that were around her face to the back of her ear. 

 

"w-why did you save m-me," he asked in a low tone and was still sobbing hard. As his hand rubbed the back of her head. he felt that her head was gushing out more blood there. He didn't care if he got covered with her blood, he just really wanted to be next to her.

 

Her left hand that had scratches all over, went to slowly held his face. He pushed his head more closer to that hand. Her thumb grazing slowly on his jawline, leaving a trail of blood on it, her weak eyes stared intently into his, "I...l-lov...." she didn't finish her sentence as her eyes slowly closed.

 

His eyes widened, "no no NO, Jessica no! Wake up! no no, please don't go, please...." he cried out as he hugged her body even tighter.

 

At the same time, the ambulance finally arrived. The paramedics ran out the van with a stretcher and went towards them. Sooyoung was unwilling to let go of Jessica. Some people and paramedics had to pry her off of him and placed her on the stretcher. Then the paramedics quickly carried her to the ambulance van and he just followed them. Luckily they let him go with them.

 

In the van, Sooyoung held Jessica hand tightly while wiping his tears with his other hand, not wanting to cry in front of the paramedics. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few minutes later, they finally reached the hospital and quickly rushed Jessica inside. When they entered, they swiftly placed her on a hospital bed and brought her to the emergency room with Sooyoung following them.

 

Just a few feet away from the emergency room, a nurse stopped Sooyoung, "sorry sir, you have to wait outside," then she ran back with them to the room. He suddenly felt a surge of anxiety. Having no energy left from the crying, his knee fell to the floor as his head hung low. Not caring the fact that people were starting to look at him. Well who wouldn't, there's a random man kneeling in the middle of the hallway with bloodstains on his shirt.

 

Tears were starting to cloud his eyes once more. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned his head to look who it was. After seeing, he quickly got up and hugged the person while crying on the shoulders. "I hope she's okay, fany." he sobbed.

 

Tiffany came as soon as she can when she saw what happened to Jessica. But she only came here to comfort Sooyoung. "don't worry so much, soo-"

 

"of course I'm supposed to be worried!" he abruptly came out of the hug, "what if she's gone forever. I can't live without her." He didn't even know how much that sentence hurt Tiffany in the heart. But she still continued to comfort him.

 

Then the both of them stayed at the hospital all day. Sooyoung prayed so many times and hoped for Jessica to be alright.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was already three in the morning and they were still at the hospital. Sooyoung haven't eaten at all and Tiffany really tried her best to make him go eat but the guy was so worried about Jessica that he wouldn't go out of the waiting room. So Tiffany bought the food from the cafeteria to him but he still won't eat it. This was quite unusual for a guy who likes to eat a lot. At least he was obedient enough to listened to her and go wash up the blood stain from his shirt. They were still in the waiting room, Tiffany already fall asleep on Sooyoung's shoulder while he's trying so hard not to sleep. 

 

Just as his eyes were about to close, a nurse came in the room, "anybody waiting for Jessica Jung?" He raised his hand then gentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter