three

Abuse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ew, people these days should not kiss or make out in public," Taeyeon grimaced while parking his car.

 

"huh?" Jessica was confused of his sudden statement so he nicely pointed out for her at the two people kissing each other right in front of them. She squinted her eyes to look at the people clearly, her eyes went wide after recognising who they were. And something in her chest just shattered.

 

Taeyeon slowly opened his car door, "c'mon lets go, so we cou-" 

 

"take me home." Jessica said it firmly with a sad expression. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he closed back his door.

 

"what? why-"

 

"just take me home!.....please..." then he saw a tear rolled down her cheek, now he knows that she was being serious so he quickly go started his car engine and drove off.

 

He didn't know why she was sad but didn't want to question her because he thought that it would only made her more sad. During the whole ride it was silent, only the sound of the radio that was in a low volume could be heard. Taeyeon really wanted to cheer her up but he doesn't know how, she even distance herself more nearer to the window and further from him so he wasn't able to hold her hand. Despite focusing on the road, he managed to catch a few glimpse of her. She looks to be thinking of something while she was facing the window. From the window's reflection, he saw that she was crying a little bit and quickly wiping them off with her hands. 

 

They finally reached the front of the apartment building. Just as he parked his car, Jessica dashed out without saying a word to him. She left him bewildered and he didn't even went to chase and stop her. He just sat there in his car, thinking of possible reasons why she was sad but then shrugged it off and drove back home. He even left her a text before leaving the area.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany let go of the already forgotten bag on the concrete floor then wrapped her arms around his neck. She was so enjoying the kiss even though he never responded to it. But slowly his eyes shut just like hers and his lips moved as the same rhythm as hers. His arms slowly crawled to her wais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter