one

Abuse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny beautiful day at the beach. A man and a woman was seen to be walking while holding hands by the seashore. Both of them occasionally looking at each other lovingly and pecking each other on the lips or cheeks.The nice cool sea wind blowing past them just makes it more relaxing. The moments made it more wonderful with each other presences. The happy couple didn't want this moment to end.

 

"Seobang, can you help me tie my shoes?~'' the woman cutely asked.

 

"Sure.'' the man replied back to her. Just as he bent down, he realised something, "but sica baby, you're wearing sandals-" *SPLASH* Jessica tricked Sooyoung to bent down just to kick sea water at him and she quickly ran away further towards the ocean. After wiping his face, he gave her a smirk which she replied back with a wink then chased after her.

 

He managed to catch up to her and carried her by the waist then threw her gently into the water. Both happily splashing water at each other, making each others clothes to be wet. But they didn't care and just enjoyed the moment. 

 

Jessica got tired so she stopped splashing which got Sooyoung's attention so he stopped too. He swam towards her and hugged her by the waist while her legs instictively wrapped around his body and her arms around his neck. Both placed their foreheads together and locked gaze. He playfully kissed the tip of her nose making her nose to scrunch which he found it so adorable. They ended up giggling with each other.Then their faces slowly inched towards each other, wanting a kiss. Their eyes immediately closed as their lips touched, sharing a slow tender kiss. 

 

Just as he opened his eyes, to his horror, his lover was not in front of him anymore. He quickly panicked and started shouting her name around.

 

"JESSICA!"

"JESSICA!"

"JESSICA"

 

 

 

 

"SOOYOUNG!"

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung abruptedly woke up from his bad dream. He looked up from his desk and stared at the person in front of him.

 

"oh my god soo, you should stop shouting her name in your dreams, you're starting to scare our colleagues."

 

He quickly stood up from his swivel chair and stared over his cubicle, all of his colleagues and other workers he didn't know were staring at him. He nervously gave them an apologetic smile then slumped back down on his chair as he massaged his temples.

 

"sorry fany. I was just too tired and I kept dreaming about her too much. I've been working overtime lately so I didn't have enough sleep." He reasoned out with his friend. Tiffany just nodded understandingly at what he said cause she knows about Sooyoung's financial problems and also his wife.

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany worked with each other for 4 years together in the same architectual firm company. But Tiffany had a higher position than him in the company. Sooyoung was quite close with her so he would always talk to her if he had any problems so thats how Tiffany knew all about him but Sooyoung declined her help of offering money to him as he didn't want to burden her so much and he wanted to be independent which will make him into a better husband, so as he thought. 

 

"then go back home and sleep." She said as she sat on his desk wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter