Chapter 17

Dirty Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Kibum came over to spend the night at the hospital and accompany his elder brother, he got to see an apparent surprising visitor sitting by Hyungjun and what more was they were holding hands quite intimately. Kibum, not even in his wildest dream, had thought of seeing Sehun there by his brother with a look of nothing but adoration written all over his handsome face. Though it was Sehun who had admitted Hyungjun in the hospital but still Kibum had a feeling it was due to plain humanity for a fellow idol. He never thought anything special about it but now doubt infiltrated his mind.

"Sehun, what are you doing here this late?" Kibum asked. 

Propmtly he noticed they pulled away the hands as Sehun tried to think of an answer and Jun smiled at him. 

"Kibum-ah, he came to visit me. Since EXO had a tough schedule in morning so he could not make time and came now." Hyungjun gave a fair explanation.

"Y...Yes, I could not come before due to schedules, so I came now," Sehun said.

"Oh, is that so? But I'm not convinced, you see," Kibum said flatly.

Sehun frowned and countered, " Why is that?"

"Because seldom I've seen, a junior idol who have visited an ailing sunbae out of courtesy holding his hands so intimately. Seriously guys... be a little less obvious! If you two share anything special, just say it. Its nothing uncommon since all the other SS501 members and as far as I know some EXO members too, are in relationship with their male bandmates. So what's there to hide?"

Sehun face flushed red hearing Kibum's words. Hyungjun looked a bit flustered too but he talked anyway, "Yah Kibum-ah, its not what you think. I mean, we just got together. I mean...I mean previously we were not together. We had decided to give ourselves a chance."

"Well...I'm happy for you both. You even have my blessings. So, stop squirming and stop being flustered," Kibum stated with an exasperating sigh.

Sehun didn't stay much longer after Kibum came. Also, he had some early morning schedule lined up so he left after a failed attempt of hugging the bandage wrapped Hyungjun. Kibum suppressed a laugh watching this newly formed, still awkward couple.

If declairing their new formed relationship in front of Kibum was trial then bringing the topic up in front of his bandmates, especially his obnoxious best friend, Park Jungmin, was bigger an ordeal to Kim Hyungjun. It was so awkward and so sudden that he felt as if his tongue got frozen. He was hesitating much and it became quite obvious after a moment that he wanted to speak. KyuJong came to the aid since was more aware of Jun's situation than the others.

"Jun, did Sehun visit you?" KyuJong asked interrupting whatever trivial things Jungmin was ranting addressing Hyungjun and also HyunJoong and Young Saeng.

All the heads turned at KyuJong's direction. Jungmin was the first who remarked in a flat way, "Why will he visit?"

"Why can't he, Jungmin-ah? After all, he was the one who amitted Jun in the hospital," Kyu argued back, "and its only fair if he visits Jun once."

"That kind of makes sense," came Young Saeng's supporting remark.

"So did Sehun visit?" Kyu asked again.

Hyungjun knew this was the chance for him speak and Kyu had made this deliberately for him so, Jun decided to let everything out. So, he started, "Yes, he came last night."

HyunJoong was waiting for more, Young Saeng looked civilly curious, KyuJong had a smile on his face and Jungmin snickered but otherwise did not make any comment as such. Hyungjun took a deep breath and started speaking again, "Actually regarding Sehun's visit I'd like to say something more." That fetched the curiosity of the other members. 

Jungmin was always the first to speak and he remarked, "I knew something was up with that Sehun otherwise no one can be so selfless or rather nothing can be more coincidental. the night before the accident he was at that bar when Jun was crying his heart out and then in morning he was again at the park and was a witness to the accident. I mean how is it possible? Tell me Jun...did he cause the accident perhaps?"

KyuJong gave a disapproving glance at Jungmin and so did the leader and the lead vocalist. Hyungjun could take no more of Jungmin's ranting. This was the person who was the root of all his sufferings and misery and now he had the audacity to blame his Sehun. Hyungjun saw red at this point. "Stop it Jungmin-ah, will you? Don't interrupt when I'm already speaking and don't put blame on someone about whom you know nothing."

Seeing Hyungjun shout at the mighty Park Jungmin, the members were all shocked. Hy

Please log in to read the full chapter