Chapter 11

Dirty Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Coming to the dining table, Hyungjun and KyuJong found their two eldest members were done setting up the table. Seeing the two of them approach the table together, Young Saeng gave a sweet smile. The smile was so genuine that they felt their hearts melting. KyuJong felt a tremendous satisfaction watching Young Saeng smile from his heart. It was days since Young Saeng smiled for real. HyunJoong greeted both of them with a "Good morning!" Kyu and Jun wished back. Shortly afterwards, Jungmin joined the four members.

Breakfast was filled with talks and laughter after many days. Hyungjun and Jungmin were bickering like they always used to on trivial matters. KyuJong was seen taking sides with Hyungjun mostly to which Jungmin pouted. Watching the heart warming scenes before him, a huge smile got plastered on Young Saeng's face. Seeing him with his trademark dimpled smile, the leader's heart fluttered. He held Young Saeng's hand under the table and gave a slight squeeze.

Young Saeng looked at him questioningly but HyunJoong just gave him a small smile and kept his firm hold on Saeng's soft hand. Saeng tried to take it away from HyunJoong's grasp but the leader did not budge. Young Saeng felt uneasy and kept on trying. HyunJoong remained indifferent and kept on stuffing his mouth with food.

Both failed to notice that their dongsaengs were actually noticing the cute romantic exchange between them. It was quite evident to the three younger memnbers of what was happening under the table. Jungmin clicked his tongue, impatient as he was and commented, "Yah Young Saeng hyung, let our leader hold your hand under the table. You know well enough that he won't leave you, so, don't struggle in vain."

Young Saeng's eyes widened and whatever he was about to say got stuck in his throat. He gulped and looked at HyunJoong. The leader too forgetting his food was looking at Jungmin, his expression was one of confusion.

"Wh...What do y..you mean?" Saeng asked.

"Hyung, its quite evident that HyunJoong hyung is holding your hand under the table. No need to hide", Kyu smiled and winked.

Young Saeng blushed hard and forcefully pulled his hand out. HyunJoong looked dumbfounded and Saeng looked all over the room except his bandmates. Suddenly the three younger males started laughing hard. Jungmin laughed so hard that he almost fell off his chair. Hyungjun and KyuJong felt tears in their eyes for laughing so hard. Their attitude made the two eldest members even more confused.

"What's wrong with you all?" This time the leader asked.

"N...No...Noth...in...g", saying this the three continued laughing. HyunJoong got really irritated. Young Saeng tried to excuse himself from the table but Jun made him sit back.

Finally they controlled and Jun said, "Oh god! Look at you two. You hyungdeul are so naive sometimes. Why don't you do whatever you want openly?" Jungmin and Kyu smirked.

"Yah, Hyungjun-ah, what are you implying?" the leader asked.

Kyu said, "Jun is just asking you two to say it already because both of you are acting so obvious. And...well...we, I mean Jun and I saw you two kissing a while back. So, just confirm it that you guys are a couple." Kyu smiled at them.

Young Saeng blushed like a tomato, his ears turned hot and he looked down as he felt extremely shy.

"What? You two saw them kissing? Oh no...I missed it!" Jungmin exclaimed.

The couple was totally taken aback. HyunJoong stutterd but no words came from him. Saeng could not look at anyone. They just sat there silently until their dongsaengs came and embraced them in group hug saying, "Congratulations!" Obviously after such a loving gesture and such great support, Hyunsaeng could not help but smile and hug them back. They got their brothers' support, now they could easily face the world.

At the concert:

Yesterday's free time and a full day of leisure had really helped the members of SS501 to rejuvinate themselves for this concert. This was their first concert after almost two years. Though it was not an exclusive SS501 concert because many other groups would also be performing alongside but SS501 was the main performer of the night. They were very excited for tonight's event.

They were up at the end because their performance was listed as the concluding performance. Many bands performed before SS501. Hyungjun, as impatient as he was, at times were going out of their dressing room and peeked at the performances of the other groups. Jungmin and HyunJoong asked him not to but the maknae was too excited like always.

Hyungjun watched the performance of EXO from the backstage, as usual very excited to see their juniors perform so well. They were never under the same company but he had met them on a number of occasions and he maintained a friendly relation with this talented group. EXO finished their performance and left the stage. Hyungjun congratulated them whole heartedly on their awesome performance. All the EXO members rejoiced hearing their sunbae praise them specially the leader, Suho, and their maknae, Sehun. It was a common knowledge among EXO members that their maknae was a little too fond of SS501's maknae, Hyungjun. 

While Hyungjun was complimenting and congratulating them over their performance, Sehun stared dreamily at him. He could never get enough of the charming, handsome, Hyungjun. Compared to him, Sehun thought he was too plain and too grim. Sehun idolised Hyungjun but he also was very much aware that he was nowhere near him. They were too different. But that was what drew

Please log in to read the full chapter