Chapter 13

Dirty Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

KyuJong was a bit worried about Jungmin after the mal dropped Hyungjun in the room and went to his own room without any further complaints. That was not the normal Jungmin. Kyu couldn't follow the y charisma promptly because at that point Young Saeng dragged in a very drunk HyunJoong who was complaining like a kid. 

Kyu approached them, "Is HyunJoong hyung okay?" Kyu asked Young Saeng.

"Ask your hyung", Young Saeng said in an irritated voice.

"He seems too drunk and..." Kyu could not complete it as HyunJoong interrupted him and said, "And whose fault is it that I'm drunk?"

"Hyung..." Kyu tried to say something again but HyunJoong was not done talking. "You and you..." HyunJoong pointed out KyuJong and Young Saeng, "You Kyusaeng couple are to blame...".

"What Kyusaeng? What are you talking about?" This time it was Young Saeng who spoke. He came to the leader and held his face in his palms. "What do you mean Hyun? Please be clear."

KyuJong felt it right to leave the couple alone so he said, "I'm going to Jungmin's room. If you need me just call".

KyuJong was not very sure whether the couple had heard him at all because they were too lost in each other's eyes. Kyu glanced at them once and then walked towards Jungmin's room and knocked on the door lightly.

Jungmin did not open up at once but only after KyuJong repeated to knock for quite a few more times. 

"Hey, what's up with you? I want to rest. You should be tired also, go to sleep." Saying this Jungmin was about to close the door.

"I'm sure tonight I can't sleep in my room with our hyungdeul around. If I'm not wrong, I just heard them kissing, so you know...I...I don't think they'll stop anytime soon."

"So, sleep in Hyungjun's room." Jungmin again tried to close the door but Kyu held it. 

"No...I want to sleep in here. What's your problem? Let me in", Kyu almost forcefully entered Jungmin's room and closed the door. Jungmin huffed in annoyance but Kyu didn't pay a heed.

Jungmin watched Kyu moving around his room checking his things. Jungmin was well aware of the fact that KyuJong wanted to talk that's why he was beating around the bush. Jungmin knew the eternal centre too well. So, he took Kyu by his shoulder and made him sit on the bed.

"Talk." Jungmin commanded.

"You know I want to talk?"

"KyuJong-ah, I know you too well whether you've ever noticed me or not but I always observed you enough to know apparently what is actually going inside your mind."

KyuJong sighed hearing Jungmin. "Actually I was worried about you."

"About me? Why?" Jungmin gave a one-sided smile which failed to cover the constant pain he felt for his unrequited love and added, "Why do you care suddenly?"

Kyu jerked his head up hearing Jungmin's words, "Suddenly? What are you saying? I have always cared for everyone."

"Hmph...If its just by your caring nature, you came to enquire then you might as well go because I'm fine. No need to worry about me," Jungmin sounded quite rude and Kyu was hurt.

Wordlessly Kyu got up to leave the room but stopped n said, "I'm not sure what's actually troubling you but I wanted to know. I...I'm trying hard to open my heart to you and see you more than a friend but if you are not sharing anything then I better go." Then he went to the door and was about to open it when he heard Jungmin speak, "Kyusaeng posters and Minjun posters at concerts."

"What?" Kyu turned to face Jungmin.

"What bugged me from the evening was the ship posters flaunting everywhere in the concert. I noticed fans don't ship us together. Are we ever going to work? Also, I know it pained Hyungjun seeing our couple name when its far from reality. So, he got drunk. I feel guilty now. Have I been wrong all along?" Jungmin was thinking hard.

KyuJong took cautious steps towards Jungmin, his eyes clearly showing the perturbance. He stopped infront of Jungmin and then lowered himself on the bed and sat beside the y charisma. What Jungmin said a while ago raised numerous questions in KyuJong's mind. 

"Jungmin-ah, what did you imply a while ago? What do you mean by you were wrong?" Kyu sounded worried. Jungmin did not reply at first but Kyu pestered him because the eternal centre was getting worried about him.

"I'm just reflecting on the fact whether I was wrong to think I could be in a relation with you. It might be that I'm confused about my own feelings and the admiration I felt for you because of your kind, caring and selfless attitude made me even more confused to the point where I thought I'm in love with you."

Jungmin's reply made Kyu dumbfounded. Kyu had started to open his heart to Jungmin's affection little by little and until this day he had thought he was still not in love with him and that he was just testing the water and giving it a try. But when he heard Jungmin say those words, suddenly Kyu felt an emptiness in his heart. Jungmin was more or less pointing that his love for Kyu had been a mistake and was giving Hyungjun a second thought. This pained KyuJong in an unimaginable manner. 

Please log in to read the full chapter