CHAPTER 7 - That Lines Limitations

Remember me, that exists now

== Chapter 7 ==

                                                                                                                 That Lines Limitations                                                                                                         

The seven of them stood outside in the basketball court; the afternoon sun already making them sweat before they even began playing the game they had gathered for.

 

“The team captains should be those who are just simply amazing at basketball” Yoongi suggested with a smirk, as he stepped forward, nominating himself as one of the captains “So I’m automatically one of them”.

 

“Oh” Jungkook said, stepping forward “The force just pulled me forward” he stumbled forward, acting as if someone had pulled him forward, “I must be the chosen one” he joked at the other.

 

“Ok. I get it” Yoongi motioned for him to hurry and stand beside him, “Although it’s seven of us, but because I’m so great I make up for two people, so I’m only going to choose two more to be on my team.” Yoongi continued to brag playfully, it was just his style, and it always made them laugh, but truth said, no matter how much Yoongi hated exercise, he was still the best out of them all when it came down to basketball, being their school’s basketball captain helped him out a lot. “You can have 3 of them” Yoongi nodded towards him to hurry up and choose his teammates.

 

“I’ll take…” He looked around, seeing the expectant look on Jimins face, but he could only grin at it in response, there was no way he would be choosing Jimin, he had other plans for the other “Namjoon…” he dragged out, as he continued to pick his team members. He could tell without looking, that Yoongi was giving him a confused look, at his odd pick. Picking Namjoon was to tease Jimin, and he knew it was working by Jimins slightly aggravated expression “…Hoseok and Jin” he finished, as he clapped his hands proudly.

 

“You sure?” Yoongi asked him, and Jungkook just gave out a laugh as he nodded “That’s a losing team you just picked” Yoongi warned him. He gave a quick glance at Jimin, who gave him a dirty look, as he made his way to Yoongi, and Jungkooks smile just widened in response.

 

-

 

They never really played by the rules, and neither did Yoongi despite being the basketball team captain, when playing with them, he was just like one of them, a little cheat, and it made the game just a lot more fun.

 

Everything was allowed in order to win, even Jungkook now back hugging Jimin, and keeping him from going to aid Taehyung, who was being attacked by Jin and Namjoon. Nobody cared, nobody seen him or the two of them as different, and Jungkook loved the feeling.

 

Jimin wasn’t putting up much of a fight to get out of his grip either, and it made him smile like an idiot. He had to reluctantly let go of Jimin, seeing the ball head their way and jumping up to catch it. At the end of it all, acting too touchy was also something he couldn’t allow himself. He was going to hide them at all costs from the others, he had to protect the other.

 

Although they were simple actions, like putting his arm around Jimins shoulder, back hugging the other or pulling the other by the arm, the same actions he did countless of times to the others, the feeling that was created inside of him whenever it was Jimin was different. During those times, he would feel so many emotions inside of him, and sometimes the urge to hold onto the other longer and tighter scared him, in case he made their relationship too obvious.

 

What if someone found out about them, just what would happen to them and their lives? Would they have to move? What would their parents say to them? would people torment and bully them? …Would Jimin start to hate him for it? He felt paranoid whenever these thoughts came to him, and each time he saw Jimin, they would just fuel up.

 

=

 

Jungkooks eyes traced up to see the reaction the other had on his face. It was definitely a smirk, a mocking smirk none less that was mocking him.

 

“What are you doing?” he asked, as he watched the other. Jimin was laying on the floor, with one hand holding onto his own t-shirt fabric and ventilating himself to an exaggerated level, at times all of his stomach would be visible. No matter how hot in was in Jungkooks room, it definitely wasn’t that hot.

 

“What do you mean?” Jimin tilted his head to the side innocently to face him, the corner of Jimins lip tilting upwards slightly, and Jungkook could just barely catch a quick wink from the other.

 

Jungkook sneered, he knew by now that Jimins mind wasn’t as innocent as the other made it out to look to the others. Although they were both as careful about their relationship as each other, it was often Jimin who would tease Jungkook seductively, and Jungkook didn’t have much of restraint to resist. He was already buried too deep into Jimin and he couldn’t even at slightest imagine about their relationship turning back to that of normal friends ever again. Jimin had too much to offer, and Jungkook couldn’t let himself miss out on it.

 

Even so, they had never gone past that of making out, they couldn’t afford the risk, and Jungkook didn’t think that either them or their relationship was ready for anything more so soon either. Whenever Jungkooks parents were home, the two of them wouldn’t even hold hands, or even mention anything that could give them away- out of fear. The only time that they could act brazen, would only be when they would be 100% sure that no-one else was home and that the doors were locked.

 

“You really…” He gave out a sigh, as he crawled to the other on his fours, allowing himself to hoover over Jimin, before lowering himself onto the other. Jimins body always radiated so much heat, yet it was Jungkook who would oddly sweat before even taking a single step on a hot day. He loved the others heat, he loved the feeling of Jimins skin, he loved the other so much.

 

He leaned down, ready to kiss the other, when the sound of knocking on the front door made him freeze in fear. His eyes grew wide at the quick realisation, and so did Jimins. He got up from the other in a matter of seconds, heading straight for his bedroom door, and down the stairs to open the door for his mother. All that time feeling anxiety mixed with fear in his stomach. She wouldn’t know what they were doing, he knew it, he perfectly knew it, and he told himself that often, yet no matter how much he tried to convince himself, his body still responded in fear each time, and he knew the anxiety he would be feeling at those times would somehow give him away one day.

 

“I told you to take the key out of the lock, if you didn’t want to have to come and open the door each time” She nagged him, pushing past him with bags full of groceries “I really do hope you washed the dishes for dinner Jungkook” she said as a warning. “Oh” Jungkook answered without even thinking, almost feeling like an automated reply. She didn’t even look at him, and continued her way to the kitchen, and he was glad, as he made his way up the stairs, he could see his trembling hands before him. How long did he have before he would be caught?

 

It wasn’t just him this way, he could often see the fear in Jimins face - no matter how much the other tried to act fine and unshaken, and it made him feel sad. Even if Jimin agreed to this, he really doubted the other expected something like this. The dread of being caught.

 

=

 

Sometimes, when he would lay down in his room on his own, he would often create scenarios of what it would be like if it was the two of them, if they were free, unlike the caged birds they currently were. Whenever he would think of that, he would feel the urge to finally come out, instead of just imagining it, he wanted to personally experience the feeling of being free. What could be the possible cost of it?

 

                                                                                    AUTHOR's NOTES                                                                                 

This is 7/11 Chapters! ≧▼≦ Already made the draft for the other 4 chapters - and I don't think any of you will be expecting the next chapter events! (p.s. as an author I'm secretly evil... I sometimes feel sorry for those who read this story... ಥ⌣ಥ)