Lunch With Charming L.

1 Out Of Millions And It's Her?!?!

[Jiyeon’s POV]

I couldn’t find any spot for me to spend time with Mini, so I grabbed my lunch and walked out to a small patio and sat down there to eat alone. Well, I guess I shouldn’t have said alone, because Seung Ho’s three friends came and sat with me.

“Jiyeon right?” The older looking guy asked while smiling and looking at me.

“Yes,” I answered as I smiled at him.

“Sungkyu hyung, you’re scaring my noona,” Sungjong the pretty one said as he smiled and sat right next to me.

“Noona, you’re so pretty,” Sungjong said smiling as I smiled a small one at him.

“Jiyeon noona, I wish girls here at this school was as pretty as you,” the other buddy of Seung Ho said to me. I did blush a little as I smiled at him.

“Yah, seriously? You two have no where else to sit or what? Why are you guys invading our space?” Sungkyu asks Sungjong and the other buddy of Seung Ho’s.

“Hyung, noona doesn’t mind one tiny bit, so stop being so mad. Right noona?” Sungjong said with his beautiful eyes fluttering at me.

“Right,” I answered loosing to his beautiful eyes looking at me.

“Noona, do you like fruits?” Seung Ho’s buddy asked me.

“Of course,” I answered.

“Hyun Woo hyung, you’re giving it to noona?” Sungjong asks the buddy whose name is Hyun Woo.

“Of course, noona likes fruits,” Hyun Woo said giving me his fruit cup.

“Oh, no thanks, I have my own,” I told him, but he didn’t care listen and plopped it on my tray of food.

“Yah, leave kids,” Sungkyu said referring “kids” to the boys to go away, but the two boys didn’t want to leave.

“YAH!” I and the three guys heard a loud shout from across the cafeteria patio outside. We all turned around and saw Seung Ho standing there with the other friends.

“Oh, Seung Ho hyung, come over here!” Hyun Woo said waving his hand motioning for Seung Ho and the buddies to sit with us.

Seung Ho scoffed looking away, but then I saw Hoya and Dongwoo running over to my side. I remember them of course, they always argue about looking like a dinosaur and Xiah wannabe. Hehe.

There were three other boys who just stood with Seung Ho waving at me. I waved back and turned to look at my food as I munched on it a little.

“She even eats pretty,” I heard Dongwoo compliment on my eating.

Okay, I’m feeling kind of weird now.

“Yah! When will you all stop harassing this pretty friend of mine?” Park Eun Bin’s voice shouted angrily at Seung Ho’s buddies.

“Eun Bin-ssi, it’s okay,” I told her as she shook her head at me and sent the boys death glares.

“Back off my noona you stuck up,” Sungjong said in a pretty girly way which got me giggling.

“Eun Bin, why are you hanging out with my cousin?” Seung Ho asks Eun Bin as he walks up to Eun Bin.

“Because she’s my friend,” Eun Bin answered smiling back at me.

I smiled at her too and then went back to eating my lunch. I don’t think making friends with Eun Bin was a good idea. I hope there won’t be any World War III now.

Then Seung Ho’s charming buddy sat down in front of me as everyone was all arguing.

“Do you wanna get out of here and find a quiet place to eat?” He asked me.

“You know where to find a quiet place?” I asked him back.

He nodded his head serenely smiling at me.

“Okay,” I replied as I quietly grabbed my tray of food and we both left the cafeteria quietly together so no one would be able to follow us and argue at the new spot.


I ate my lunch peacefully at last on the different side of the school building in a broke down classroom.  I also watched Seung Ho’s charming buddy work on some math problems out of a math textbook too. He looks like a great mathematician.

“So how do you know where to find this room?” I asked him as I looked around this broke down classroom.

“It used to be a science lab, but then something ungrateful happened in here in the last year, so no one uses the room to any further extent,” he answered sounding a bit distressed while I just nodded my head.

Did the ungrateful thing that happened here involve him? I’m just wondering because of the way he sounds and all.

“Ever since when I found out no one uses this room any longer, it became a secret room for me where I can hangout when I want peace and quiet alone,” he continued on.

“So you used an old room in which an accident was caused in the last year, and turned it into a personal private room for yourself?” I asked him.

“Correct,” he answered with that generous smile of his again.

I looked away and stared outside of the broken window.

“May I ask why you helped me get away from the cafeteria?” I asked him.

He chuckled at first and then answered, “Because you seemed like you weren’t gonna have a decent meal.”

I then giggled along too and it turned into quite a small laughter with Seung Ho’s charming buddy.

“My name’s Myung Soo, but everyone calls me L,” he introduced himself to me properly.

“I’m Park Jiyeon, nice to meet you Myung Soo,” I introduced myself to him also, even though Seung Ho introduced us to each other already.

“Heh, no one hasn’t called me Myung Soo in years,” he said with a smirk as I looked at him filled with confusion.

“And why is that? Don’t your parents call you Myung Soo?” I asked him as he looked at me.

“Parents,” I heard him whisper and then the school bell rung.

“We should get to class; we wouldn’t want to be late right?” Myung Soo asked as I nodded my head.

When we both reached my homeroom, he smiled at me and patted my head like we both didn’t even discuss about anything and took off.

I was pretty confused, but then it’s fine. It’s probably none of my business anyways.

“Noona, where’d you disappear to during lunch?” Sungjong asked as he walked up to me.

"I disappeared? Really? I thought that maybe you and Eun Bin were arguing too much to notice that I was sitting quietly eating my lunch," I answered Sungjong.

"But you actually disappeared after the argument," Hyun Woo told me as he popped out of no where.

"Oh, I went to the library," I lied.

"Ah, noona went to the library, I see. So will that be our new hangout so no one can bother noona?" Sungjong asks me.

"Uhh..." I didn't want to say no or he'll be hurt, and I can't say yes too, because I like my alone time.

"Sungjong-ah, stop bothering noona already," Hyun Woo told Sungjong as he pulled me inside our homeroom.

Thanks for saving me Hyun Woo!


 

SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR THE UBER LATE UPDATE!

I'm very happy to see new readers also while I was gone on my hiatus.

I didn't have internet that's why I wasn't updating.

BUT NO WORRIES!

I HAVE INTERNET NOW SO I'LL BE UPDATING OKIES!

THANKS FOR READING MY LAME-O STORY LOVES! ^^