A Mini Convo..

1 Out Of Millions And It's Her?!?!

Finally it was after school as I was so tired of hearing the boys blabber at how cute Jiyeon is and this and that. My eyes are still set on Park Eun Bin no matter what.

“Yah! Seung Ho my man, why won’t we go dine in at your place today?” Hyun Woo asked me as I chuckled. “Are you kidding me?” I asked him. “Does it look like I’m kidding around?” He asked with a huge grin as the boys also came up to me.

“Come on, be nice and let us come see your new place,” Sungkyu said as I rolled my eyes and then saw Jiyeon walking our way. I looked away quickly as I cannot believe that the boys want to come over. I have to think of something fast.

“Ah, Jiyeon noona!” Sungjong shouted as she looked up and saw us. “Hi,” she said back with one of those sweet smiles. It’s got to be fake.

“Is it okay if we come over and stay with you and Seung Ho today?” Sungjong asks as Jiyeon glanced at me and I shook my head and she smiled at Sungjong. “Sure, we can hang out. Also, while we hang out, why won’t we start with you telling me about how my cousin is at this school,” Jiyeon said as Sungjong jumped happily up and down as I almost pulled those long hair on her head off and wipe away that ugly smile she gave to Sungjong.

Trying to seduce the maknae huh?

I’ll show you!

“Sorry Sungjong, but you’re way too young to be hanging out with a girl like her,” I told Sungjong as I pulled him back. “Jiyeon, go on home first, I’m going to be hanging out with the boys so stay home and don’t go anywhere,” I told her as I handed her the ugly key that my dad made.

SO EN UGLY!

“Aww, sorry Sungjong, maybe another time okay?” Jiyeon apologized to Sungjong as she took the key from me and walked first. “Hyung, why couldn’t we hang out with her!?” Hyun Woo asked me angrily. “Because I don’t want her parents to be thinking that I’m making my cousin turn into a or a . They worship her like god,” I said trying to think of something my parents would tell me.

“Wow, her parents must be strict,” Sungyeol said as I nodded. “They are,” I said as L looked at me in a weird way again. “What?” I asked him. “If her parents are so strict, then why does she get to live with you?” L asked me.

Oh my god Seung Ho, THINK FAST!

“Well, she’s going to be married off soon, and they want her to be comfortable living with a guy, and I guess since we are cousins, she had to come and live with me. I mean, it sounded like it was all planned out by my parents too when they told me I was going to live on my own since I’m becoming an adult,” I lied with my genius lying brain to see if L will buy it.

He puts his hands into his pockets as he looked at me with squinted eyes. “My instinct tells me that you’re lying,” L said as I shrugged. “I’m your friend, not your instinct,” I told him with a smile. “Aigoo, shut up already about instincts and stuff, I wanna hear more about Jiyeon,” Sungkyu told me as he and the boys agreed and we all walked away together.


“Mini-ah!

Hehe, guess what Mini? I think I did well today!

We actually had a little conversation going on here and there.

Well, it happens only when his friends are around. Keke.

But who cares right?

Any who, Mini, I happen to meet all of Seung Ho’s friends. Hmm, it feels weird saying his name, but anyways, yep. I happen to meet all his friends today.

Wow, they’re not half as bad.

One is pretty handsome!

I know, I know, don’t need to scold me already. I’m a soon to be married woman, I shouldn’t be checking out guys, blah, blah! But who cares? If the ‘husband’ or ‘cousin’ whatever he claims to be, can go around smooching other chicks, why can’t I do it too? Although it would bring a bad image to my family and his family’s name, I shouldn’t do it.

Boys and guys are all the same. If a girl goes and does something stupid with guy number 1, and then later on goes and does something stupid with guy number 2, she ends up finding herself doing the stupid thing with both friends. Which will be pretty ugly and the guys will hate each other or hate her and what am I even saying? Oh my god, I’m like getting off topic here am I?

Sorry Mini!

By the way, one of his Seung Ho’s friends looks so pretty.

No, gorgeous!

If I put a dress on that friend, OMG! You see a beautiful girl right then and there.

Seriously!

Anyways, I had a great small time hanging out with the friends. Oh, remember about the handsome one I talked about?

Well, he was a smart mouth dude who was asking all these questions at Seung Ho, and oh my god Mini, you should’ve seen it, because Seung Ho didn’t know how to answer him.

But it’s alright; I was pretty surprised to meet his friends as I acted normal. Phew.

Oh my god Mini, my stomach is hurting, I think the bathroom’s calling for me, bye!”


I sat down munching on some chips as I hear the ty friends of mine talk about how cute, pretty, good looking, and h-h-h-hot, my ‘cousin’ is.

Haha, hot? More like...NOT!

HAHAHA!

“So Seung Ho, when can we go to your place and hang out?” Sungkyu asks. “Never,” I answered. “Come on, stop being so greedy with your cousin,” Hoya said as I rolled my eyes.

“Have anyone seen my picture of Seungyeon?” Woo Hyun asked. “NO!” Everyone answered harshly as I laughed a little. Ah poor guy, his friends don’t even care for him anymore.

I mean, I care for him, but what can I do when everyone is talking to me about Jiyeon? She ain’t even all that hot like Eun Bin. If I can have Park Eun Bin, I would be grateful.

“Yah, who are you thinking about?” Hyun Woo asked me as I came to my senses. “I was thinking of ways how to get Eun Bin into bed,” I answered as the boys looked at me. “What?” I asked as they all shook their heads.

“She’s such a ‘play hard to get’  kind of girl,” L said as I shrugged. “I like it that way, jealous?” I said as L rolled his eyes. “Why would you want someone like her anyways hyung?” Sungjong asked me. “Because I want her to admit it that she likes me,” I answered.

“It’s been how many years since you know Eun Bin and she still denies the likes for you?” Sungyeol asked. “I don’t care, I’ll make her admit that she likes me,” I said as I smiled.

“Okay, like we all care. Anyways, how about you set me and Jiyeon on a date?” Dong Woo asked me. “You on a date with Jiyeon? Tch! You look like a dinosaur. Who would want you?” Hoya teased Dong Woo.

“I look like a dinosaur? Please, at least I’m a cute dinosaur. Look at you! You’re some Xiah wanna be from DBSK!” Dong Woo shouted back. “At least Xiah is human!” Hoya shouted. “Don’t matter!” Dong Woo shouted back. “Does too!” Hoya shouted. “Does not!” Dong Woo shouted again.

“SHUT UP!” Woo Hyun screamed as everyone turned to look at him.

“What’s wrong with you people when I need help huh?” Woo Hyun asked angrily as I covered myself with the bag of chips. “Stop trying to tell us to help you find Seungyeon’s picture. It’s probably just under your pillow at home!” Hoya told Woo Hyun.

“Hey, how would you know that?” Sungyeol asked Hoya. “Because, one time when I went to Woo Hyun’s house, there were tons of Seungyeon’s pictures there,” Hoya blurted.

“YOU PROMISED NOT TO TELL ANYONE!” Woo Hyun screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Heck, I’m out of here,” I told the boys as no one seemed to pay attention to me. Everyone’s all trying to get Woo Hyun off of Hoya since he’s choking Hoya. Serves him right for blurting out Woo Hyun’s secret.

Anyways, as I drove my way home, I felt my stomach grumble in hunger. Maybe there would be some food at home, I mean, Jiyeon is a pretty great cook. That omelet this morning was amazing.

When I reached home, I knocked on the door and heard her footsteps running to the door. “Who is it?” She asked. Finally some senses knocked on her head. “Open the door, it’s just me,” I said as she unlocked the door and opened it.

I looked at her and she was wearing a blue apron. “What are you doing?” I asked her. “Cooking, it’s almost dinner time,” she answered as she walked to the kitchen. I took off my shoes at the door and walked to the kitchen. Wow, the whole kitchen smelled wonderful and I loved the atmosphere here.

“Take a seat, the soup is about ready,” I heard Jiyeon tell me as I nodded my head and sat down. I looked at the dishes of our food and she must’ve took her time cooking them, because six plates of food placed in front of me looked all so mouth watery.

“I hope you brought your stomach home to eat all this,” Jiyeon said as I just silently nod my head. I saw her slowly put the soup in the middle of the table and took off the apron and sat down as she put some rice into her rice bowl.

“Eat up,” she told me as she slowly sip the soup first. I gulped as I smiled. “You...cooked all this?” I asked her. “Yep,” she answered with a mouthful of rice. I chuckled a little and started eating.

Am I dreaming or is this for real? These foods that Jiyeon made are so great in perfection and delicious. I think I just died and got brought back to life as I ate more of Jiyeon’s delicious food. “How did you manage to make all these yourself?” I asked her.

“My dad’s a chef, and I grew up cooking with him most of the time. So cooking is easy for me,” she answered with a smile. “Then when did you go get these ingredients?” I asked. “Ah, I went to the store to buy me some medicine for my stomachache, and I came upon some soup powder and decided to get some groceries,” Jiyeon answered.

“What’s wrong with your stomach?” I asked her. “Nothing, I just probably ate something wrong at lunch today,” she answered as I nodded my head and continued eating.

“So what do you think of my friends?” I asked her trying to start a conversation since we can’t just be quiet forever. Besides, she cooked me breakfast and dinner today already. “Your friends are pretty cool,” she answered. “Cool,” I replied.

“So tell me, why did you exchange numbers with someone you don’t know?” I asked her as she looked at me. “Because I wanted to know them better,” Jiyeon answered.


 “Oh my god Mini,

Dinner was awesome. We finally talked instead of ignore each other for the first time. He even asked about my tummy ache I had earlier before leaving to the store to get medicine and groceries. Hehe.

But then I’m glad we finally talk instead of not talk like yesterday or when we first moved in together. It took only two days to talk with each other.

I wonder why huh?

Anyways, after dinner, I cleaned up and Seung Ho helped a little and then told me to beware of his friends.

So I’m curious of why he would say that.

They’re not playboys too are they?

Well, they are friends of Seung Ho’s, so maybe they’re all just playboys. Why should I beware for? They’re the ones who wanted to get to know me.

HA!

Okay Mini, I have tons of homework, so I’ll see you tomorrow!

Love you.” 


 

So what do you think of this chapter huh?

I hope you all LOOOOVE IT!

Ah, I was about to ask, have anyone seen or heard of B2ST'S NEW MINI ALBUM?

IT'S LOVELY! I LOVE THE SONGS! ^^

Keke.

ANYWAYS!! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE POSTER TOO! ^^