Introducing...

1 Out Of Millions And It's Her?!?!

*Jiyeon's POV will have a different font.

[]

When I woke up, so called wife of mine, who I guess her name is Jiyeon woke up making breakfast. “What are you making?” I asked in a tired voice as she was already dressed in her uniform as I am still in my pajamas. “Egg omelet,” she answered as she flipped the egg nice and smooth.

“Hmph, you’re pretty good at this,” I said as I munched on a tiny carrot that I pulled out of the fridge. “Did you brush your teeth yet?” She asked me as I shook my head. “I was woken up by your egg omelet smell,” I answered her as she shrugged.

“Well, I ate mine already, this is yours. I figured that maybe you’ll wake up late again, which you did. I’ll be going to school now, bye,” she said in a cherry voice as she grabbed her bag and that stupid mini laptop with her and walked out.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as I combed my hair at the same time. After doing all that stuff, I wore my school uniform and stepped out to eat the egg omelet Jiyeon cooked. I gotta say, it’s not half as bad. Should I have lied to my friends that she was my personal maid or something?

Ahhh!

Why am I even thinking of this for, I already told L and Hyun Woo that she’s my cousin, so whatever.

I looked at the time and only five more minutes before school starts. Wow, I never knew that I take up this much time before. Hm, anyways, I locked the door with the ugly key she didn’t take and I walked to my motorcycle. I drove to school and when I reached school, I was surprise I even made on time.

I parked my motorcycle and caught up to my ty buddies and we all walked to homeroom together. Then L gave me this look that made me nod my head. “I know, I know, lunch time alright?” I told L as I hope that something just crosses his mind and forget about it.

As I sat in the boring class listening to our male teacher who’s our science teacher talk about nature life, I turned and looked over at Eun Bin. “Why do you pay attention to these fake bull crap stuff?” I asked her as she ignored me and continued taking notes. “Hello, earth to Eun Bin,” I said waving my hands in her face as she brushed it away and looked at me.

“If you got nothing to do, then please sleep like what you always do and stop bothering me as I try to ace my exams in the next couple of months that is coming,” Eun Bin told me in her hot y tone again.

“How about you and I study together?” I asked her. “Study as in get into bed with you? Not interested,” Eun Bin said as she looked away. I sighed as I doodled on my notebook.

She loves me. She wants me. She just doesn’t want to admit to it.

After dozing off in class like what I always do, lunch time came perfectly on time and I stood up and stretched as I yawned a bit.

“So, how about the introduction?” L asked me as I thought his mind will just get distracted, but I guess it didn’t. “What introduction?” Sungyeol asked. “It’s nothing,” I said as I walked out. “Follow him!” I heard L as all the boys stormed out after me.

Then Hyun Woo and Hoya who aren’t in the same class as my other ty friends and I, stormed their way towards us. “Hyun Woo told me all about it, so I wanna meet her now!” Hoya said tugging on my arm as I glared at Hyun Woo. “Sorry, I’m just too excited!” Hyun Woo said as all the boys who didn’t know about my ‘cousin’ started asking me questions.

“Let’s go find her and maybe I’ll introduce her alright?!” I shouted out as my friends and I walked to find that ‘cousin’  of mine.

I checked in the canteen, she wasn’t there.

I checked in the auditorium and she wasn’t there.

I checked in the homeroom she was in, and she wasn’t there either.

Where could that girl be at? She agreed on this with me already! So what the heck?!

“Seung Ho-ah, I found her in the library!” I heard Hyun Woo shout as my ty friends and I ran all the way to the library to check on her. When we all got there, I saw her reading a book. Surprisingly, she wasn’t on that mini laptop she brought around.

“Jiyeon,” I whispered as she didn’t quite hear me. “Jiyeon-ah,” I called again, as it was a bit louder than a whisper. She still couldn’t hear and so I in my breath and shouted out loud.

“JIYEON!”

“SSSHHH!” Everyone in the library shushed as I sent them all death glares.

Surprisingly, the librarian wasn’t here. Jiyeon finally looked up and I saw a weird looking clip that clips her bangs away from eyes. I now fully see her face and I gotta say, how come I never noticed her before? Anyways, back to the real world, I walked over to where she was sitting at and sat next to her.

“What?” She asked me as she took off the ridiculous looking clip and ruffled her bangs and looked at me. “Jiyeon, these are my friends, Sungkyu, Dong Woo, Woo Hyun, Myung Soo known as L, Ho Won known as Hoya, Sungyeol, Hyun Woo, and the maknae Sungjong. This is Jiyeon, my cousin,” I introduced them to her as she bowed her head and smiled a little.

“Ah, how old are you?” Hoya asked Jiyeon as she looked at him. “17,” Jiyeon answered as the boys all smiled. “We’re about the same age,” Sungjong said as Jiyeon just nodded her head. “So when’s your birthday?” Hyun Woo asked as Jiyeon turn to look at him. “June,” Jiyeon answered.

“JUNE?!”  Hyun Woo, Sungjong, and yes, even I  shouted which made the people in the library shush us again!

She’s so freaken old! My parents expect me to marry this old lady ?! I mean, she’s only couple of months older than me, but still!

“, why do I have to call you noona?!?!?” Sungjong whined as Jiyeon giggled.

“Yah, isn’t she your cousin? How come you don’t know her birthday?” L asked me with that genius mind of his again. “Yah, just because say that she’s my cousin doesn’t mean that we’re all that close,” I answered him as I saw Jiyeon roll her eyes.

The heck is her problem? I know my excuse is lame, so what? My ty friends are retards anyways.

“Can I have your number?” Hoya asked Jiyeon as I pushed him away. “Yah, yah, why are you asking for her number already?” I asked him as he looked at me. “Hoh, trying to be a protective cousin I see?” Hoya asked me as I rolled my eyes. “No, I just don’t want her to hang out with you people, since she doesn’t know you guys,” I told his dumb as I saw Jiyeon and L already exchanging numbers.

“L, what are you doing?” I asked him. “Jiyeon is cute,” L told me as I rolled my eyes. “Jiyeon, I think this introduction is enough, you don’t need to pass out your number now,” I told her as she smiled at me.

“Your friends are my friends too,” Jiyeon said as all the boys drooled.

Are you en kidding me?

“Whatever, I’m eating lunch now,” I said as the boys just ignored me, like always!

I’m always ignored.

Who cares, I’m gonna have fun later anyways.

Pfft!


 [Jiyeon’s POV]

So he finally introduced me to his friends and he ran off mad because I was giving out my number to his friends.

Pfft, so what?

Like I told him, his friends are my friends.

And what was stupid too was, he couldn't even find his own excuse and use such a stupid one. If he slips out, I will totally not know him even more. HA!

“So Jiyeon, tell me how you two are related? Because I never knew Seung Ho would have such a cutie cousin like you,” Sungkyu I think, asked me as I giggled.

“Does it matter how we’re related?” I asked him back playing a smart role that I am. “I think it does, because Seung Ho sounds like he lies,” Myung Soo, the one who my ‘cousin’ instead of ‘husband’ introduced me to knowing as L, asked.

He seems like a smart guy, so how should I just smart talk him back?

“If Seung Ho is lying, then why would I exchange my number with you first?” I asked.

Yea, I got him back good.

He just looked at me and then was about to say something when I grabbed Mini, my books, and my bag as I walked out of the library leaving the boys alone.

I actually can’t wait to tell Mini.

Also, this seems like an interesting to lie to his friends.

[End of Jiyeon’s POV] 


 

KEKEKE.

Sooo.. What a smartass Jiyeon is ehhh??

Do ya like it, OR love it? ROFL!

Well, I hope ya like it! ^^

Thanks for reading LOVES. ;]]

OH YEA! Who knows So Ji Sub? Whose known as the older version of Yoo Seung Ho since they both look alike?

Well, I am currently watching one of his new films and it's Chinese!

He's not the main dude, but it's interesting to see him in there with Zhang Ziyi, Peter Ho, and Fan BingBing.

IT'S A GREAT MOVIE! If ya wanna check it out, it's called .. Sophie's Revenge.