Jiyeon is weird, creepy, and scary. "NO SHE'S NOT HYUNG!"

1 Out Of Millions And It's Her?!?!

I was surprised I pulled myself to wake up early. I never wake up this early, but I guess Jiyeon’s breakfast are friggin’ waking me up that I brushed my teeth quickly and came into the kitchen to find her making pancakes.

“Are you this bored to wake up early and make breakfast?” I asked her. “I always wake up early and make breakfast,” Jiyeon answered. “But I’m asking you if you are this bored to make it?” I asked again.

“I’m not bored, it’s my thing,” Jiyeon answered as she took out the syrup bottle and poured some syrup onto her two pieces of pancakes. “Would you like some syrup too?” She asked me. “Just leave it there, I’ll do it myself,” I told her as she nodded her head.

While she ate, I walked over and put syrup on my pancakes and a little butter on it. We had a silent moment of breakfast time. It’s better that way, since I never talked with my parents during breakfast mornings.

“So, Seung Ho, why are you scared of me hanging out with your friends?” Jiyeon asked breaking the silent as I shot my head up to look at her. “Well, they’re my y friends, and if your parents of my parents finds out anything about you, they won’t be very happy,” I answered even though I think I didn’t make any sense.

Jiyeon raised an eyebrow and that’s when I knew it myself that I didn’t make any sense at all. “What do you mean by that? Are you afraid I’m going to sleep with them?” Jiyeon asked as I choked on my food. “Wh-what?” I asked as Jiyeon giggled at me.

What’s so funny about me choking huh? Shoo!

“I’m going to school now,” Jiyeon said in a cherry voice as she was done eating her breakfast. “Jiyeon,” I called to her before she exited out of the apartment. “Hm?” She asked looking back.

“You won’t sleep with them will you?” I asked her as she laughed and walked out of the house. What a weird creep? Why did she laugh for too? Oh my god, I think I should keep my friends away from her instead!


[Jiyeon’s POV]

I walked to school alone like what I’ve been doing for the past couple of days and it’s alright I guess.

As I was turning on sharp corner where I always turn in at, a person ran into me.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” A girl’s voice apologized as I looked up to find a pretty cute girl standing looking at me as I was on the ground.

“Oh, it’s okay,” I told her as I smiled at her and picked up my bag and brushed my skirt. “Hm, do you go to my school?” The girl asked me as I looked at her and we’re wearing the same school uniform color.

“Yes,” I answered. “Ahh, you’re probably the new kid that everyone was talking about. I’m Park Eun Bin,” she introduced herself to me. “Hi, I’m Kim Jiyeon,” I introduced myself to her.

“Are you going to school?” Eun Bin asked me. “Yeh, are you too?” I asked her. “Well, I was on my way to go somewhere else, but knowing that you’re going to school, I might as well go with you,” Eun Bin said as I smiled and nodded my head.

“So do you like this lame school?” Eun Bin asked me as I laughed. “Not really, but then I’m trying to get used to it,” I answered her. “Tch, the guys here are all so erted. Every little thing in that runs in their stupid mind is ,” Eun Bin said to me as I laughed.

“So have you’ve made any friends yet?” Eun Bin asked as I thought about Seung Ho’s friends.

“Well, I made friends with—“

Before I answered her, someone came up happily and hugged me. “NOONA!” That voice sounded like one of Seung Ho’s buddy.

“Sungjong, you’re scaring her!” I heard L's soft voice.

I was right; it was Seung Ho’s buddy. “Yah, why are you freely touching Jiyeon?!” Eun Bin asked angrily pushing Sungjong off of me.

“Hmph, stuck up girl, don’t steal my noona away from me! She was my friend first!” Sungjong said in a girly tone which made me laugh. “How am I stuck up? Just because I don’t want Seung Ho inside my pants?!” Eun Bin shouted back as I looked at her.

What did she just say?

Seung Ho inside her...pants?

“F.Y.I that is Seung Ho’s cousin you’re holding onto,” Hoya told Eun Bin as Eun Bin looked at me. “You’re that erted, , ugly bastard’s cousin?” Eun Bin asked as I slightly nodded my head.

Eun Bin looked at me from head to toe then linked her right arm with my left arm again. “You’re beautiful, so I don’t mind you being his cousin at all,” Eun Bin said smiling as I just smiled back at her.

“Hoh! But I didn’t say you can be with my noona!” Sungjong shouted. “Who says she wants to be your noona? Your hyung is erted, you can be a like him too, and god knows who?” Eun Bin said as she stuck her tongue out at Sungjong.

“Noona, you’re my noona right?” Sungjong asked blinking cutely with his beautiful puppy eyes.

I’m telling you, I think this maknae of Seung Ho’s buddy is really a girl.

“Yeh, I’m your noona,” I said defeated by his beautiful puppy eyes. “SEE!” Sungjong shouted in Eun Bin’s face. “Blah!” Eun Bin stuck another tongue out at him.

“Stop arguing already, Jiyeon don’t belong with anyone of you two. She belongs with me, right Jiyeon?” Dongwoo asks as he walked up to me.

“Move it dinosaur, when did Jiyeon claimed to be yours?” Hoya asked angrily as I giggled. Dongwoo being called a dinosaur? Hilarious.

“Shut up Xiah wannabe!” Dongwoo shouted in Hoya’s face. Keke, Hoya a Xiah wannabe? Oh my god, Seung Ho’s buddies sure are hilarious.

[End of POV]


I got to school and what do you know? Eun Bin holding onto my ‘cousin’  Jiyeon and arguing with Sungjong, as Hoya and Dongwoo argued with each other calling each other dinosaur man and Xiah wannabe.

As for the others, they were talking to Jiyeon.

“SHUT UP ALREADY!” I shouted at all my friends, including Eun Bin.

Oh my poor Eun Bin, I am so sorry for yelling at you, I just need the boys to shut up!

“Yah, keep calling me a stuck up and I will make sure your cousin goes and tell your family what you do in school!” Eun Bin yelled at me as she pulled Jiyeon away with her. “Noona~!” Sungjong sang as he tried to run to Jiyeon, but then L held Sungjong’s back collar.

“Seung Ho, tell Dongwoo he’s an ugly dinosaur and that he won’t be able to date Jiyeon!” Hoya told me as I rolled my eyes. “No, you tell Hoya that he looks too much like Xiah wannabe and Jiyeon don’t like wannabes,” Dongwoo told me.

I am so annoyed and irritated by these two freaken dudes. When I looked up at L, he raised his eyebrows at me and chuckled as he walked away with Sungjong. Damn that freaken L, why won’t he come and help me out with Hoya and Dongwoo?!

“Yah Seung Ho-ah, would you be mad if I ask Jiyeon out on a date?” Sungkyu asked me. “I don’t care, just watch out for her. She was being creepy this morning. So I’m warning you,” I said trying to scare him.

Really?! You don’t care?! YAH! Seung Ho’s letting me ask Jiyeon out on a date! ” Sungkyu announced happily as Sungyeol, Hyun Woo, Hoya, and Dongwoo looked at me.

Well, the only person who can careless was Woo Hyun, because he was being too obsessive about Seungyeon, this other cute chick in Class-3A. She’s quite a cutie too.

“How come hyung gets to and we don’t?!” The boys who actually cared questioned me as I gave them a blank expression. Suddenly, the bell rang and I sped to class as quickly as I can. Oh my god, I better have a fast come back or else these boys will skin me alive!

“Yo,” L called for me as I was slowly exhaling my breath. “Why did you leave me alone?” I asked him. “Because you deserve it,” L told me as I glared at him. “How can I deserve it when they’re arguing for Jiyeon?” I asked him.

“You wanted to hide her from us, so deal with it,” L said to me as Eun Bin walked inside the homeroom. I smiled at her and she just sent me one of her normal death glares at me.

All those death glares means that she wants me.

“Hello y,” I greeted her as she snickered. “Shut up Seung Ho, I’m still not sleeping with a guy like you,” Eun Bin told me as she covered her face with the textbook in front of her.

Man, why must you even hate me for Eun Bin? I wish you were my first one, but then you had to reject me first year, so that’s why. But other than that, we would’ve been one loving cute couple and I wouldn’t need to be engage to that ‘cousin’ of mine.


It was a small break time before lunch and I had to use the restroom real bad. But if I walk out there, then the boys would all be out there telling me to tell Jiyeon to date them too.

Gosh Jiyeon, who the are you to make my friends go crazy for you?

You’re not even all that cute or pretty like my Eun Bin here. Like seriously, my friends are all freaken blind fighting for Jiyeon. She’s really not that pretty! Not even close to being the cutest girl in the whole wide world.

“Are you gonna go for a bathroom break?” L asked me. “No, I’m fine,” I answered him as my left leg was shaking up and down. “I guess,” L said looking at me as he walked out. “Fine, take me with you, but please block me from the crazy guys,” I begged L as he laughed.

I was hiding behind him while making my way to the bathroom. “Don’t worry, their homeroom probably went already,” L told me. “I don’t care, the boys can ditch too yanno!?” I angrily shouted at him as I sprinted inside the men’s restroom and peed. Ahhh, it freaken feels great man.

After letting out my pee, I felt the back of my hair go up as I can feel someone watching behind me. I’m having this feeling inside of me, and no, it is not a feeling, it’s more of a...scared feeling.

I slowly turned my head around and...

“Hyung~...”  Sungjong and Hyun Woo said my name as I jumped and hit myself on the wall. “Gosh dudes!” I yelled at my stupid ed up buddies who en scared me almost to death.

“Hyung, can we also go on a date with Jiyeon?” Hyun Woo asked as I rolled my eyes. I zipped up my pants and walked to the sink to wash my hands and looked for L but he was gone.

His ed up was gone.

Where the heck did he go?!

“Let me warn you before you can ask to date Jiyeon. She’s weird, creepy, and scary in all these three ways,” I said as the two boys looked at me. “No she’s not! Noona is cute, pretty, and beautiful!” Sungjong said cheerfully as I pushed his face out of mine and walked back to my homeroom.

“Hyung, this isn’t over!” Hyun Woo said as I entered inside my homeroom and saw L reading a book.

That er’s dead at lunch! 


 

TEEHEE!

So how about this chapter huh?

Did ya likey it? HEHE.

Anyways, WHO SAW MU BANK LAST NIGHT?!

I stayed up and my SHISUS! I cannot believe B2ST AND 4MINUTE WOULD HAVE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE!

OH MY GOD! JIYEON WAS SO FREAKEN BEAUTIFUL! Eunjung looked so different too! AHHH! I LOVE T-ARA!

LUCIFER WAS PERFORMED SOOOOOO AWESOME! Btw, Jonghyun was just sitting. Why? LOL.

IT'S OKAY, HE WAS OVERALL LOADED WITH PURE HOTNESS. LOL.

And then SUPER JUNIOR! KYA~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEECHUL LOOKED AMAZING WITH HIS NEW HAIRCUT AND KYU MELTED ME AWAY.

OKAY! I will spazz in THE CHATROOM NOW. hehehe