A Plan To Be...

1 Out Of Millions And It's Her?!?!

After school came along and thank god, I was falling asleep in our boring History class anyways. I just remembered, I can’t just leave anywhere, I have the key. Yes, one stupid key that my dad is greedy of.

I had to find ‘w’  and give it to her. She’s going only gonna stay home right? She ain’t got any friends to visit or whatever. I should go look for her and just give her the key then run for it so no one would see us both.

While making my way out through the bikes, I see the mini laptop she carries. It has to be her; she’s the only one who carries a mini laptop around. I mean, I never really seen anyone carry a mini laptop like she does at all.

“Yah, yah, yah!” I shouted as the girl turns around. “Seung Ho oppa!” It was one of my fan girls only. Ah . “Sorry, I got the wrong person,” I told her as she raised an eyebrow in confusion. Where the is ‘w’  at anyways? She needs to get home doesn’t she?

Just when I was about to walk out of the school gates, I think it’s her who I saw walking back and forth looking in and out of the gate. I don’t know how she looks like okay. Like I said before, I haven’t even look at her yet.

I walked down to the girl and she looked at me. Her thick bangs were sort of blocking her eyes, but I know it has to be her. “Here’s the key,” I told her as I took it out of my pocket. “You’re not coming?” I heard her ask.

Yep, it’s her.

“No, I have friends to hangout with. Just don’t go anywhere so I can come home,” I told her as she took the key from me with a sigh and left. How weird, she didn’t say anything. Oh well, glad that it’s over now. So where are my ty friends at?


“Hey ya Mini,

It’s Jiyeon here. I know, I know, I should stop introducing myself when you know who I am already, blah, and blah.

So I saw something very unusual today Mini.

I’m not hurt or jealous, but I felt disgusted when I saw it. Of course I know you’re anxious to hear about it. So let me start from the beginning.

You know how after I felt goose bumps all over? Okay, so when I left the dark room, I tried finding a place to chillax and get some fresh cool air, and I walked pass accidently the “husband”.

And you’ll never guess what he was doing Mini. He was making out with a girl as if there was no tomorrow with her. Both of their tongues were sticking in and out of each other’s mouth and I almost puke in front of them when I saw it. I ran so fast not even trying to disturb them as I felt so sick just watching them.

Later on as I found a bench to sit on and relax, I opened you up and tried telling you, but then the thought of him doing it with another girl at school disgusted me so much, that I couldn’t bring myself to tell you. Also, come to think of it, I don’t think this “husband” who I’m marrying is a . Oh my god, what am I even saying? There are hardly any guys out there that are s anymore. Oh lord.

Besides, I do not wish to be touched by him or talk to him ever again. I felt so stupid for even accepting the key from his hand. His dirty hands. Ew. My body just shivers of disgusts. Don’t you think it’s disgusting?

Anyways, first day at my new school was boring. I didn’t have much to do and the dude who tried taking pictures of me still gives me the creeps. He tried doing it again did you know that? He was sneaking taking pictures of me again and I just blocked my face again with my bangs. If he does it one more time, I’m going to break that pretty cell phone of his!

Okies, I’m getting kind of hungry now Mini, I’ll be right back later.

Byes!”


I was at Sungyeol’s place as we were playing some video games and eating junk food. The boys and I were just kicking it like usual and we had a lot of fun together. Then I saw Hyun Woo look at me like something was wrong.

“Yah, why are you looking at me like that?” I asked him as he looked at his phone and I saw the supposedly “new girl” picture on his cell phone. “She looks oddly familiar,” Hyun Woo said as I looked at him with one of my eyebrows raised. “What do you mean?” I asked him as he turned to L.

“Hyung, don’t you think she looks familiar?” Hyun Woo asks as L took the cell phone from him and took a look at it. L looked at the picture and I guess he pressed next to view some more and then let out a loud shout as he looked at me. It scared me a bit as I had no idea why the hell he did it for.

“What? What? I wanna know!” Sungjong the maknae asks. L grabbed me and Hyun Woo outside Sungyeol’s small backyard as I was freezing to death with no jacket on but just my tank top. “I’m en freezing, and you take me out here?” I asked him angrily as he put the cell phone in my face. “What?” I asked as I brushed it out of my face.

“Hyun Woo and I took you home last night,” L said as I shrugged. “So?” I said as L shook my shoulders. “She’s the girl who opened the door for us!” L shouted as my eyes widened. “She is?!” Hyun Woo asked in surprised as I covered their mouth and shut them up. “Shut up!” I shouted as they pushed me away.

“Yah, who is she? Why was she in your home? Speak!” L told me as I let out a sigh and looked inside to check on the other buddies and they were all having too much fun to realize we were out here hanging out. I gulped as I looked at L and Hyun Woo.

“She’s a cousin,” I lied as L and Hyun Woo’s eyes widened in surprised.

“A cousin?!?!?!” Hyun Woo asked happily jumping up and down as he tugged on my arm.

“Stop it, let me go!” I told him as I pushed him off of me. “Your cousin? When do you have such a cute looking cousin that lives alone with you in such a nice apartment that you just moved into?” L asked me as Hyun Woo stop being excited for a bit and looked at me too.

I was stuck for a bit there. I thought they would already buy it, but knowing en L, that stupid genius just had to throw me some smart question. “I don’t know,” I answered as I crossed my arms together since I’m freezing my out here. “Something’s up,” L said as I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

“You’re thinking too much,” I told L as Hyun Woo scratched his head. “If she’s your cousin, then why didn’t you recognize her at all today or introduce her to us?” Hyun Woo asked me as I officially look dumb.

Thanks a lot!

“Because she’s a shy person and she told me that she doesn’t want anyone to know that we’re related or anything. I mean, after her knowing that I am a guy who bangs a lot of girls at school, she’s pretty embarrassed to have me as a cousin,” I lied, again!

L didn’t seem to buy it, but being the dumb Hyun Woo, he was buying it. “I’ll believe you for now,” L said as I sighed of relief. “But you’ll have to introduce her to us tomorrow,” L said as I choked on my spit and started coughing. “What do you mean?” I asked as L smirked. “I am older than you, so listen to your hyung,” L told me as I just wanted to crush him and wipe off that ugly smirk on his face.

“Well, don’t let the boys know about her at all then,” I told L and Hyun Woo as they agreed.

man, I’m going to lie to my ty friends, AGAIN!

Thanks a lot for coming into my life, so called wife of mine!


I drove to the apartment not drunk, since I didn’t drink with my friends and walked up the stairs to talk to that supposedly “cousin” of mine now since I lied, because she’s going to play along too.

I knocked on the door and heard her footsteps coming close to the door as she opens it. I looked at her slowly starting from her toes to the top of her head. She wore a pair of navy blue slippers, black tights, a long light blue sleeping shirt, and her head was tie into a bun as some of her bangs covered her eyes.

“Hmph, next time when you open the door, ask ‘who is it’  first,” I told her as she raised an eyebrow at me. I then pushed her forehead softly with my index finger. “Do you want people to come in and you?” I asked her as she shook her head looking dumbfounded for a bit.

I pushed her aside as I walked inside the apartment. I heard the door close behind me as I made my way to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and took out a coke and drunk it.

I saw her almost walking to her bedroom when I stopped her.

“Yah, yah, what’s your name again?” I asked her. I know, it’s a stupid question, but hey, it stopped her alright. “Park Jiyeon,” she answered as she turned to look at me. “Oh, Park Jiyeon, well, are you busy or anything?” I asked her as she shook her head.

“Sit,” I demanded as she looked confused and then sat down too.

Hey, I got a new dog. Haha, just kidding, I’m not that mean. Or am I?

“I’ve got some friends who want to meet you,” I told her as she shrugged. “So?” She asked. I can’t believe she said ‘So’  to me. Is that even possible? Anyways, before I get carried away, I looked at her and sighed.

“Tomorrow at school, we’re going to act like cousins,” I told her. “That’s it?” She asked me. Wow, is this chic weird or what? She has no reactions at all. Oh well. “Uhmm, yea, that’s it,” I told her. “Okay,” she said as she walked to her room. What a weirdo.


“MINI!

This is important!!

Okay, so the “husband” got home and acted pretty weird. At first he demanded me to sit, and then he talked with me, but guess what he said?

He told me to be his cousin at school tomorrow.

I know right?

Cousin?!

Is he that scared that no girls would sleep with him anymore after telling them all that we’re engaged? I’m just suspecting that girls would sleep with him, but then introducing me to his friends? Weird!

I think something is up. Don’t you think? I mean, he comes home several hours later and tells me to act as his cousin. His friends must be dumb to believe that we’re cousins if they were to see me, because we so do not look alike at all. Yanno what I’m saying?

This is too embarrassing! Way embarrassing. Can you believe that a wife to be of his will act as his cousin? What will his friends think later when they are going to find out that we are gonna get marry after high school?

Oh my god Mini, I have to laugh. I’m gonna laugh like a maniac, because this is far too funny!

*laughs out loud*

Okay, I’m done. Stupid ‘husband’ might think I’ve become a crazy person or something, but then I’ll see you tomorrow morning Mini. I’m getting kind of tired staring at you as I write this.

Don’t feel so sad though Mini, I’m not tired of you, just tired of this whole first day of school thing and tomorrow I’m going to meet his friends and be his... cousin. HAHAHA!

Good night Mini, sleep tight!”


 

Hehe.

Cousin eh? You think this will work out?? Well, tune in to NEXT CHAP!

If anyone is confused at who Mini is and WHY Jiyeon sounds like she's talking to herself, well, she sort of is. LOL.

Mini is a mini notepad laptop that belongs to Jiyeon and she expresses her POV there. Well, I hope this clarifies it.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing to this story! LOVE YA ALL! ^^