The Somewhat New Girl...

1 Out Of Millions And It's Her?!?!

*There will be a semi rated part. So this is a WARNING!

[]

I woke up with a pretty bad headache as I remembered drinking with the boys last night. Anyways, I woke up and smelled something delicious from the kitchen. I’m not at home am I? I rubbed my eyes and stretched out my arms as I saw a blanket on me.

Wait, when was this blanket here?

“Good morning,” I heard a voice said.

Wait, it’s that voice.

 That so called wife of mine.

Just when I was about to open my eyes, the curtains were pulled up brightly and the blinds were opened also with such a big ray of sunlight flashing straight at me in my face.

“Ugh, what the HELL?!” I shouted as I pulled the blanket over my head. I don’t give a if I scared that so called wife of mine. I’m tired and she opens the blinds which just have to shine in my en face.

Is she retarded or something?! GOSH! My life is OVER! RUINED! AHHHH!

“Uhmm, school starts in 15 minutes, aren’t you gonna get ready or something?” I heard that whatever of mine asks me. I’m tired of calling her that ‘w’ word. She’s getting on my last nerves too.

“Don’t worry about me,” I muttered angrily as I went back to sleep. I need my beauty sleep yanno? I’m tired from drinking last night, so give me a damn break or something!

Sheesh.

(45 minutes later)

I woke up and brushed my teeth as I put my uniform on. School is school; I’m always late for it anyways. Who gives a damn about school anyways? I know I sure don’t.

I walked to the kitchen and drank some water as my throat was a bit dry from the liquor last night. I ate a bagel that was placed a plate. Hmm, she probably made it and waited for me to eat it. What a good wife she’ll be to someone else when I dump her later.

Like I care about her, she’s nothing to me.

Anyways, I see the key on the coffee table. I guess she didn’t take it with her. Good thinking. I grabbed the key and walked down the stairs and I see my motorcycle sitting there. I don’t remember driving it home. Probably my ty buddies drove it home.

I drove to school and parked it at the students’ parking lot. I walked coolly passing all the other students who have P.E. outside. All the girls fainted away when I gave them a flirty smirk.

They just love me.

I walked inside the school campus and the halls were empty. I made my way to class and slid the door open and saw my English teacher teaching. She looked at me and smiled sweetly. Did I forget to mention? The female teachers here also love me.

“What’s your excuse Mr. Yoo?” My English teacher Ms. Ahn asked me. “I over slept because my alarm didn’t ring. I’m sorry; it won’t ever happen again Ms. Ahn,” I told her in straight full English as I see her blush. I smirked at her as I turned to the classroom and all the girls fainted.

My ty friends high fived me as I walked past them too. Then I sat down on my seat which is in the middle column all the way in the back seat. As I was about to doze off, one my ty friends whose name is Park Myung Soo, known as L tapped me with his pencil as he sat in front of me.

“What?” I asked him with my chin resting on my arm. “I heard that there’s a new girl in Class 3-B,” L told me as I shrugged. “So?” I said as L turned around and looked at me. “What do you mean by ‘so’ ? She’s a brand new girl who entered the school,” L said as I shrugged.

“Like I give a ,” I told him as I put my face down. “I heard that she’s cute,” L said as I lit up my head. “Cute?”  I asked as my seat partner elbowed me on my right rib. “Ow, that hurts yanno?” I said as I looked at my seat partner and who is the only most attractive girl in school; Park Eun Bin.

“Can ya stop thinking about all the time?” She said with her hot y tone.

I love it every time she gets mad. I know she likes me, she just doesn’t ever admit it.

“You’re one to say. Are you jealous because Seung Ho haven’t asked you to have with him?” L asked as I chuckled and Eun Bin whacked him in the head with her pencil.

“Stop it before Ms. Ahn kicks you both out of the classroom,” I told the playful kids as I rest my head and came to think to myself. Who’s that cute girl L is talking about in Class 3-B?

(Lunch time)

I was surprised that lunch came by quick.

Wait; of course, I came to school late anyways. HA!

So what, I don’t give a anyways.

“Dudes, I had Hyun Woo take the picture for me!” I heard one of my other ty buddies whose name is Sungyeol shout as he came running towards me and my other ty buddies in the baseball field.

“Let me see!” I heard the retards fight over Sungyeol’s phone as I lay down on the baseball bleachers. “I can’t even see her face!” I heard Sungkyu, one of the oldest sonbae ever alive who didn’t graduate yet because he didn’t pass his high school exit exams shout.

“Stop fighting and I’ll show you!” Sungyeol shouted as his voice cracked a bit and sounded like a girl for a moment. “Where’s Hyun Woo anyways?” I asked as I noticed that Hyun Woo didn’t show up. “He’s probably stalking the new girl,” L said as I laughed. “Stalk?  When did Hyun Woo started stalking?” I asked as I laughed harder.

“We should all go check her out!” My other buddy Dongwoo suggested as the boys all shook their heads and dragged me with them to the canteen. All the girls came running up to us and surrounded us as we were some sort of celebrities. Seriously, I just want the food, not the new girl or whatever.

“I’m getting in line for the food,” I told them as they ignored them.

You see? They ignored me. ty friends I say. I don’t know why I even have friends like them.

So ty and retarded.

Whatever, they all keep me company anyways.

After I got my lunch, the retarded ty friends looked lost looking for the “new girl”  as they stood around in the middle looking like idiots. “Let’s sit down and eat!” I told them as I sat down at a table and all these other girls rushed over at me touching me everywhere.

God, I love my good looking looks and everything. I know I’m hot, that’s why girls are all around me.

“It’s weird, how come she’s not in the canteen?” Dongwoo asked scratching his head. I shrugged as my friends came over at my table and sat for a bit then Hyun Woo came running in with Ho Won whose known as Hoya, which is another ty buddy of mine.

“She’s eating in the auditorium!” They both shouted happily as I looked at them. “And how do you know that?” I asked them both. “Oh, I don't know, I was her shadow Seung Ho. Are you stupid or what? I stalked her, duh!!” Hyun Woo said as I rolled my eyes. “Ya go ahead, I want to eat,” I told them as they all walked away talking about the girl happily.

What’s so great about having a new girl anyways? It’s just a girl, sheesh. After I got done eating my lunch, I walked out of the canteen with a girl with me. Heh, I bet what you’re thinking right?

Yes, make out session time.

My favorite dessert.


“Mini! It's Jiyeon again...

I’m sorry Mini, but I just HAD to take you to school with me. I don’t even know where I’m at right now.

*looks around*

I think I’m in a singing school room or something. I feel weird in here. But I don’t want to talk with you while I am in my new homeroom. Those students will just call me a nerd for bringing in a laptop to school to use.

Yanno what I mean?

Anyways, the lunch here isn’t half as bad as I thought. I’m enjoying my lunch and my time listening to music in my iPod that daddy bought me. Ugh, talk about daddy, I miss my parents, my home, and my old school.

Why did I even agree to this stupid promise agreement!?

Blah, whatever, like I can turn back in time and say no. If they’re happy, I should be too right?

Oh yea, did I tell you Mini? This boy student in my new class kind of gives me the creeps. O_O

He was I think, trying to take pictures of me. :O

I don’t know if he knew that I know, but oh my god. When he tried to, I lowered my head so that my bangs would cover my face. I don’t want him to take pictures of me and then give s to it. EW! Disgusting!

What is that? How come I’m not in the same classroom like the “husband” ?

Pish posh, thank goodness I ain’t. I don’t want to see him everyday at school when I am already seeing him everyday at home in the apartment where we both live in.

So retarded!

But you know what I’m pissed off about? I tried waking the “husband”  up so that he can eat breakfast! At least wake up and eat breakfast, I don’t care if you’re late for school! I don’t want to see him at school anyways! I don’t ever wish to bump into him or anything.

He just makes me so mad Mini! I wish that I can crush him up with a sledge hammer or shred him into pieces. Last night and this morning, it’s been nothing but rudeness! You know what Mr. Whatever  you are, I won’t be so nice either.

Hmph, Mini, he just makes me so mad. I bet you would be mad too if you seen how he acts towards me or be in my freaken position. I’m trying to be his friend, not his wife. Not in a million years would I even try to be his wife even though this promise is made!

Also, I don't know about you Mini, but I think this school is full of disgusted people. I thought schools are all about, "NO PDA!"  But I see PDA everywhere! Students who even look younger than me MAKES OUT! Tongues are like in and out. Some cram school I came too. Seriously, I really miss my old school!

Mini, do you have a weird vibe like I do? I think someone or some people are in here too. It’s giving me the creeps, because I think they’re stalking or being some erted peeping tom.

*looks around as the room is quite dark*

Mini, I will just tell your more stuff later, I’m going to get out of this dark area. I’m getting goose bumps all over. Bye!”


As I was making out with the girl, I felt myself to harden a little.

Why?

Well, it was because while we are making out, her big s kept rubbing up against my chest. Which I love it! I then pushed her against the wall and her white blouse slowly while french kissing her.

Then I kissed down to her neck and heard her soft moans as it made my member harden more. I wanted to do her right then and there, but then I came late to school and forgot condoms.

I then kissed down to her chest and heard her cute giggles. I brushed my fingers through her soft brown hair as I nibbled on her ear. She giggled some more as she pulled me close to her and slowly rubbed her s on my chest. ! I love it!

“What the ?” I heard someone say as I turned around and saw one of my retards standing there. “Hello, I’m busy here Hyun Woo,” I told him as he rolled his eyes and I went back to kissing the girl. “This ain’t even cute, so what the ?” Hyun Woo said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I looked back at her and did the call me sign and she nodded her head as she buttoned her shirt quickly.

Then I removed Hyun Woo’s hold and looked at him. “What the hell dude? You ruined my dessert!” I yelled at him as I looked at him. “You en missed out dude. That new chick is hot!” Hyun Woo said in a girly tone. “I don’t give a !” I told him as I pulled my hair back and scratched the back of my head.

“She moved to a new location, wanna see her?” Hyun Woo asked. “No,” I answered as I was gonna walk away when he pulled me with him. “Just come along!” Hyun Woo told me as he grabbed me. All my friends were there hiding behind a tree and checking out the “new I will pretty soon ”  as I looked away not caring. “Should we go say hi?” Sungyeol asked. “No way!” I heard Sungjong, the maknae who shouldn’t even care about girls, as he looks like one himself shouted.

“She’s a cutie, but I have my eyes set for Seungyeon forever,” I heard my stupid lover guy friend Woo Hyun said as he looked a picture and kissed it. “You never even confessed, so shut the up hyung!” Sungjong told him as I laughed a bit. “What?” Woo Hyun asked. “Shut up! You guys are too loud!” L told us as we all widened our eyes looking at him paying so much attention.

“You guys are retards, just go talk to her,” I told them. “You do go it then!” The boys all told me. I shrugged as I made my way there but then the school bell rang. No more lunch time. I turned around and shrugged at them and turned back around and looked at the new girl as she walked away holding a mini laptop in her hands with some books.

A mini laptop.

Come on, a mini laptop.

IT’S A GOD DAMN MINI LAPTOP!

So why isn’t getting into my head who the heck she is?!

*gasps*

That mini laptop belongs to that so called whatever of mine.

AND SHE’S THE ONE ALL MY FRIENDS ARE ALL GOING CRAZY FOR?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“I think Seung Ho’s gone psycho,” I heard one of my ty friends say. “Shut up!” I yelled at them as I walked to homeroom laughing to myself the whole day. My, my, I can’t believe my friends are in love with this ‘w’ !! 

Wait a minute, she's the new girl my friends are going crazy for. Of course, how can I forget?


 

2ND CHAPTERR!! What do ya think???

Sorry for such a MINI rated part there. LOL.

So I'm still thinking, should I mark the story RATED since it will have SEMI RATED scenes only?

Anyways, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!