The So Called "Wife" and The "Husband".

1 Out Of Millions And It's Her?!?!

* Bold prints are Jiyeon.

[]

“Hi Mini,

So I’m pretty sure you heard about what happened at the restaurant earlier right? Yep, everything happened just earlier before I came and sat down in this apartment with you on my lap as I type.

Hmm? What apartment I hear you ask? Well, it’s the apartment my “husband” and I will be sharing, as we’ll live together, eat together, and sleep to-wait, scratch that, I have my own room.

Anyways, as I watch the maids and butlers bring in my luggage and my “husband’s” luggage, I saw him walk out of his room and into the kitchen.

We both haven’t spoke with each other after the restaurant incident. You know what I mean when I said incident.

I looked over at the kitchen and saw him looking through the refrigerator. I was being nice and asked him, “Are you hungry?” and I found him ignoring me. He whistled to himself as he took some ingredients out which seems like sandwich ingredients.

I know I look kind of weird writing this stuff to you Mini, but you’re my only friend who I can talk to ever since I departed from Busan. I miss my friends and I miss my parents. Why must I marry this guy who gave such a bad impression to my parents anyways?

For example, his parents announced it to him, and he makes a scene at the restaurant by slamming the table and yelling at his dad because he doesn't want to marry me. Like I wanna marry him too. I'm doing it for my parents only because I love them.

Mini, what do you think? Oh shoot, he’s coming to sit next to me with his finished freshly made sandwich, I’ll be right back after he goes away.”

*closes the mini laptop*


“What’s that?” I asked the so called wife of mine, who closed a somewhat looking like laptop and puts it away.

“It’s a mini laptop called ‘Mini Notepad’. You’ve never heard of it before?” She asked me as I turned my head to look at the television.

“Oh, well I don’t care much about technologies as much as I care about other stuff,” I told her as I flipped through the channels. And yes, if you're wondering what other stuff I am talking about, then I'm talking about other girls who I rather be with than this so called wife of mine.

“Young Master Yoo, this is the spare key for you both to use,” a butler told me as he only gave me one. Why just one? Where’s the other one?

“Wouldn’t she need one?” I asked the butler. “Well, your parents told me to give you one only,” the butler told me as my eyes widened.

the what?!?!?!?!?

I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed my father’s number and called him as I walked into my room so no one would hear me, although my voice gets loud when I am angry.

“What the does this mean dad?” I asked angrily as I heard him laugh. “Let me guess, Butler Jang gave you the key,” my dad said in a joyful tone.

“What does that mean? How come there is only one key?” I asked angrily.

“That means, wherever you go, Jiyeon will need to be with you. Wherever Jiyeon goes, you need to be with her. I mean, you two need to get home somehow right?” My dad explained as I shut my eyes tightly and let out a loud angry cry.

“I’m making myself a copy and-“

“Ah, ah, ah, nobody in the world can make another spare, because I designed the key myself and I designed the lock on your door myself,” my dad told me as I laughed hysterically.

“You’re so funny dad, you think I’m stupid?” I shouted angrily as he just laughed.

“Of course not son, you’re my smart son who will now live in reality check,” my dad told me that and hung up on me.

I breathed angrily as I pressed redial so many en times, and it just reached his voicemail.

He shut it off.

That er shut off his phone?

Hmph.

I called my mom’s cell phone, and hers was shut off also.

Those ers.

How can they do this to their son?!?!?

After announcing that I’m getting married at the restaurant just earlier already got me so en mad. Then my stuff was moved here and I find that so called wife of mine in it before me.

What the heck is wrong with this world?

Sheesh!

“What did your parents say?” I heard that voice.

Yes, that so called wife of mine.

“We have to share the stupid key,” I answered angrily. I didn’t even dare look at her. Actually, I didn’t even take a look at her all evening or all day.

She’s just wasting my stupid time.

I grabbed the key from the butler and set it on the coffee table. The maids and butlers left us alone and I was getting irritated how she just stood calm. Was she not mad or piss off like how I am now? Like , I can kill someone right now man.

“I’m going to take a shower first,” I heard her say as I ignored her. I didn’t even dare look at her. I’m too piss off to notice her.

I flipped through the boring channels and my phone buzzed. It was a text message by one of my friends. They’re so ty; they want me to hang out with them. Heh.

I knocked on the bathroom door. “Yeh?” I heard that so called wife of mine answered. “I’m going out, so I’m taking the key with me!” I told her as I grabbed the key that sat on the coffee table and left the apartment room. I’m still going to have fun, so my parents can kiss my .

So what if I'm their son and I'm supposed to get married? If I want to have fun, I will have it!


“I’m back Mini, and boy what do you know? I’m left alone and it’s so bored with nothing to do. I feel like my parents betrayed me for throwing me into someone’s family just because of a stupid promise.

What should I do Mini? My “husband”  left me while I took shower. Also, I hate being alone. But I’m not all that alone right? I mean, I do have you after all. Oh yea, did you hear that he didn’t know that a Mini like you existed? How stupid of him.

I wanted to laugh in his face, but then I tried to keep calm, since I don’t know him like that. He might end up choking me or killing me while I sleep, because I remember him telling both our parents that whatever happens to me, don't blame him.

How scary.

It sounds like a threat there, don’t you think?

Oh yea, he argued with his father. I wouldn’t dare argue with my parents, I love them too much to be stuck in this apartment with the “husband” that is promised to me. Like can you believe it Mini? I’m going to get married after high school. It’s not even what I plan for when I was a kid.

I dreamt of being an actress or a model or something that will make life for me better, but I’m going to be stuck as a stupid house wife.

Anyways, I’m getting off track.

Mini, did you notice that all day today, he ignored me. Like literally, he didn’t even look at me, he didn’t talk to me, or at least try to have a conversation with me. I mean, like I care or anything, but we're going to be living with each other yanno???

Also, I know that he must be thinking why I don’t feel hurt about this whole marriage situation thing. I am hurt!

I am so mad that I can pull all my hair out!!

But what can I do?

Oh yea, I also wanted to know why we only have one key together for this apartment. Shouldn’t I at least get a spare? What happens if I go hungry and there is no more food?

Or, what happens if I have to run to the store for some supplies and the “husband”  has the key? Gosh, this is torture.

Seriously, what is wrong with the world????

Ugh, I am getting tired Mini. I’ll see you tomorrow and tell you how my first day of school went. Goodnight Mini!” 


 

FIRST CHAPTER UP!!

I hope ya like it even though it's kind of crappy. HAHA.