7. We meet again

Reflection

Breaking news in the business world:

The park corporations princess Sandra park is back with a successful recognition internationally, and they're rumors who say that the company will be turn over to her, but we all know that the parks have a three children. The only mystery is who is the other princess? We're looking forward to hear about her identity, there is some news before that the parks need to send her to united state because of her rebelliousness, and some say that she run away. Reported from the business world and we are looking forward for the success of the youngest park soon.

It's all over the news, it's a good thing they don't have a clear photage of Sandra, for now sandara is still safe to remain quiet.

 

The Kim's mansion

Jaejong just come back from work travel, he usually go directly to his flat but his mom called him to come.

"Omma I'm here."

"Oh jae, darling." Mrs park hug him. "I miss you!" 

"I miss you to omma, but I think it is not the reason why you called me here?"

"OK, the park corporations have a party this coming weekend and we are invited. So I want you to come, I want you to meet there daughter."

"But omma, I think it's not a god idea. I told you stop matching me with your business partners daughter." Jaejong protested to his mom. "This is not the first time, can you let me decide for my self omma."

"Just come with us jae." Mrs Kim said "but you need to think also that your in the right age for marriage. 

" OK I will omma." 

 

 

Park's mansion

"Dara we still you to come in the party, we're hoping that you give us the chance to introduce you." Mr park said in the dinner.

"But dar, you really want to destroy the party. It's not the simple, I gain a lot ofthings for my self. I'm not ready yet. I try to be there but I'm not going to expose my self for now. Just give me more time." 

"Everyone is asking about you." Mrs park said. "You've been a mystery for everyone."

"We want to tell the world that we are proud of you." Mr park said.

"I know dad, and I'm really happy but I think unnie deserve better than me, I left you all because of my pride and thinking just my self." 

"Dara-yah, you just want to prob your self, I've been jealous of you back then." Sandra confess.

"What are you talking unnie, omma and appa compared me to you all the time because I'm not doing anything good." Sandara said "I was trying to rebel all the time. That's why I keep my allowance if in case I need to run away and that's happen. She recall the time.

" I'm hurt when you run away noona, I wish you bring me with you!" Cheondong said. 

 

 

The party was held at park Hyatt hotel, one of the 5 stars hotel in Seoul Korea. The have a private room for the family members who wanted to relax and not to be disturb.

The party starts and a lot of invited comed and also the employee of park corporations, they are all excited to see the future CEO of the company, Mr. Park don't declared anything about it but they really expected Sandra to handle the company.

"Sandara are you sure you wanted to just stay here? You can change your mind if you wanted?" Mrs park.

"I will stay her omma, don't worry." She said.

 

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." The host said. And intrude Mr park.

"Good evening every one, I hope you all to enjoy the party. And let me introduce you first my daughter who comeback from her successful career, I am really proud to her achievement and also to my other daughter." Mr park said, and you can hear some noises in the audience. "Her identity is unknown to all of you, I can rebel yet until she decide by her self. And also to my son who starting to follow my foot step, I wish a good luck son. To my wife who's with me for almost a three decade thank you." Everyone clap there hands. "Let's enjoy the evening.

 

"Mr and Mrs Kim, thank you for coming!" Mr park said

"Of course we can't let this pass." Mr Kim smile to his wife. "Remember our son jaejong, you meet him before. I wanted to introduce him to your daughter if you don't mind.?"

Mrs park smile, and called Sandra. "Mr and Mrs Kim this Sandra our daughter."

"Hello my dear, I want you to meet my son jaejong, jaejong meet Sandra." 

"How are you Sandra?" Jaejong great her.

"I'm fine jaejong-ssi, thank you." And they talk some stop from the business world.

Jaejong is thinking, Sandra face look familiar to him, did they meet before. "Sandra you've been in Japan last year?"

"Nope, why?

" oh, nothing." It's weird, his thinking they meet in Japan. Sandra park, sounds familiar. Or he got it wrong.

"Omma, appa I think I need to go first." 

"OK son, take care."

Jaejong decided to leave the party, he have enough for tonight.

 

Sandara just received a call from yg, they have an emergency meeting that can't wait for tomorrow. So she need to leave right away. She's been in a hurry so.. Puck! She bump with someone.

"Ouch!" She's been thrown in the floor.

"Miss are you okey?" Jaejong ask, he saw that the girl been hurt badly, and help her to stand.

"I think, I'm not. Oh ! Ack!" 

"Did you hurt your foot, let me helf you." 

"What to do, I have a meeting." She said and look at him.

Jaejong was shock! "Sandra!" No, she's not and remember the girl in theplane to Japan Nagoya.

"Are you Dara park right?" 

"Yes, and you?" Not sure what she's gonna say.

"Japan, we m3et to our way to Japan, a year ago and you pretended to be a pregnant woman."  He explain "Kim jaejong remember?"

"Ow!" With open, now she remember that funny thing she did just to escape from the reporters and fans. And then she feel the pain again. "Can you help me first?" She ask jaejong. 

"But first I need to bring you in the near hospital, your foot need to be bandage it's fractured." He explain. "

"Can you drive my car?" 

"OK, I don't have my car, I come here with my parents." 

"That's good." She said

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry guys, I need to cut in here... I'm sleepy! See you in the next update! Goodnight!