5.new friends and surrounding

Reflection

Sandara got home after her lunch with the girls, she like the them what she can't decide yet. She doesn't want to say no, they're so nice and don't want to hurt them. "The girls train for years to make-it and I just step-in." She never imagined this is happening. And her parents, they will protest against this. But if she wanted they can't do anything, she survive with out them.

Someone's knocking the door.

"Yes?"

"Dara it's me." Her twin sister.

"Come-on unnie, what is it? She ask.

" what are you planning to do? I never imagine that you will graduate first."

"I don't know yet, I just receive some offer but can't decide yet."

"Really? But I thought your going to start a gallery?"

"That's the plan, but I need to postpone it a little if I accepted this offer."

"What is Dara-yah?" 

"I will tell you if I'm sure about it. I can't decide yet."

"OK, I will wait for that. Anyway my graduation is nearing, I hope you will be there. You know after this, mom and dad decided to send me internationally so I can learn a lot of things about the company."

"I wish you luck unnie, I know you like it from the start. Your not going if you don't." Sandara smile to her sister.

"Your right Dara-yah." Sandra said "we need to go down for the dinner."

"You go first unnie." 

"OK!"

 

That night sandara can't sleep, thinking about the girls. "What I'm going to do?" She ask her self, but still no answer. Until 5 in the morning finally she slept. 

Early in the morning, bom called the other girls. She wanted them to visit Dara and ask her the answer.

"Unnie are you sure about this?" CL ask bom.

"Trust me!" Bom

"That's great unnie, let's go visit Dara unnie." Minzy said.

 

"Hmn.. Bom unnie are you sure Dara leave her?" Minzy said, they are in the front gate of a mansion.

"Of course, anyway the owner of this house is the park corporations." Bom said.

"What?" Both CL and minzy said. Yes CL came from a rich family but not rich like park corporations.

"Yes, but Dara is not the princess time, she's the blackship of this family." Bom explain smiling. And call the buzzer. The gate open automatically. "Let's goinside."

"Good morning Mr I'm." Bom great Mr I'm.

"Oh bommie, it's that you? It's been a long time."

"Neh! Dara is inside?"

"Still sleeping I think, just go in with your friends."

 

Inside the mansiOn "Dara-unnie!" Minzy called, she don't have any idea it was Sandra.

"Minzy-ah, it's not Dara. Anneong Sandra!" Bom great her.

"Oh, bommie hello. How are you?" CL and minzy just observe, she look exactly like Dara, the only difference is she Sandra smile sweetly while Dara is more serious.

"I'm pretty good but because of Dara I'm stress again."

"What she did this time?"

"Something serious, see this two girls? Our future defend on her." 

"Unnie?" The confuse CL

Bom just look at her. "I think she's still sleeping, you can go to her room." Sandra said.

"Sure, girls let's go!"

Knock! Knock! No answer. 

Knock! Knock! No answer again.

Bom called Sandra "can you give me the duplicate key?" 

"OK, wait for a while."

The next door open, and a tall and handsome guy go out. "Noona what's happening?" He ask. Then saw bom and the other two. "Bom noona it you." And hug her.

"Wow cheondong ah, you look cooler and handsome now." Bom smile and Pat his head. "Oh, this is CL and minzy."

"Anneong!" He smile

"Anneong oppa." Minzy said cutely

"Anneong cheondong-ssi." CL said.

"Cl-roo, don't be formal your in the same age." Bom said.

"Bommie here's the key." Sandra

"Thank you!" When she open the door "Dara-yah wake-up!" Bom shouted. But no reply "Dara! And she jump in the bed, cheondong open the curtains.

" hmn... I'm still sleepy " she protested.

"Dara-yah! We need you answers." Bom said

"Hmn.."

"What?"

"Let me sleep!"

"We're not going to let you sleep Dara-yah, if your not giving us an answer we will do this every morning."

"I don't care!"

 

NXT morning the same thing happens.

"Yah let me leave my life." Dara said angrily.

"How about us?" Bom said and she cried. "You know from the start is is my dream, not only me this time how about CL and minzy!"

Bom is right, all my life I never think about others, just my self. "If I said yes your gona stop doing this?" Dara ask

"Neh!" The 3 of them said.

"OK. But let me talk to my parents. This is not easy." She said