6. Spotlight

Reflection

After years.... 

2ne1 successfully debuted and receive a mejor awards in a lot of categories, they're known as a "girl power group" not a typical y and cute but y and fierce. That's the 2ne1 the baddass group of 21st century. CL the gizebe, Dara the beauty but don't trust to her appearance, she's a bad girl, bom the beautiful 8d of the group and minzy the dancing machine. the four unique girls that you will love and never imagine in one group. 

Cl come from a rich family, her father travel a lot. She grow-up outside the country, she speak Japanese, English and French.

Dara her background is unknown, only the 2ne1 girls and papa yg know that she's the daughter of park corporations one of the richest in Korean business world.

Bom she grow-up in united state but later she go back in Korea to pursue her dream. Her family is against about this, she meet Dara in her first year in college and become best friend until she disappear w/o trace.

Minzy is the grand daughter of a famous  legendary folklore dancer in S.Korea.

The girls is bussy traveling for there world tour and promotions. And today they will travel again to Japan, but Dara been late because of her schedule and she needed to get the next flight without her memeber.

At the VIP section, she just set and make her self comfortable and sleep without noticing that she just put her things in the other set.

"Hmn.. Excuse me miss, can you take your things?" Jaejong said.

"Hmn... I'm still sleepy just leave me alone." The girl said.

"I'm sorry but I need to set."

Sandara open her eyes and she realize that she in the plane right now. "I'm sorry ajusshi!" And bow. What I am doing "crazy idiot" she mumbled.

"What?"

"Ah nothing Mr. I'm talking to my self." She smile lapsided. And she tried to sleep again, this fast few days she have a little rest.

Jaejong just smile thinking that the girl have a hangover from last night patying.

Nagoya airport, a lot of reporters and fans surrounding around waiting for someone. And Dara saw it, she got an headache so it's not a good sign. She thing fast and saw the man before. "Mr I need your helf just a moment please." Jaejong just look at her weirdly. 

"I'm sorry miss but I have a lot of things to do, I don't have a time to play." He said seriously.

"You don't need to do anything just fast the crowd, please." With pleading eyes. 

"OK." 

"Thank you Mr." She put her hut and cover her eyes with a big sun glasses. And remember that she have a small fellow in her bag and put it in her tummy." Jaejong just looking at her shock.

"What are you doing?"

"Disguise, so I can escape easily, let's go!" They past the crowd who didn't notice her. And wait for a taxi. "Thank you Mr!" She Bowes to him. "Taxi at Hilton hotel please!" She said in Japanese

"Miss if you don't mind, I can join you?"

"Why?"

"I'm going to Hilton hotel too.

"Oh, sure! You help me out so why not." And the take the taxi.

"By the way I'm Kim Jaejong." Jaejong introduce his self "and you are?"

"Dara, yah! Dara park." She smile, this man don't any have idea that she's a famous artists. And the shake hands. They both ride the taxi and say goodbye with each other at Hilton hotel. 

 

Days past weeks and there back at s.Korea again.. Promote another song and come back. Months and anothet year past. Sandara had started her gallery and she name it "S gallery" she also contacted other artists because she can't paint full time. Her parents was so happy when she decided to pursue her plan before becoming an idol. And they help her to find someone who can manage the gallery trustfully and hide her identity. 

At park mansion.

"What are you planning to do sandara?" Mr park ask her, you need to think about the future, your in a right age to have a family being an idol it's not forever.

"I will try acting dad, about having a family I still don't find the right man for me." 

"I can introduce you to the son of my business partners?" 

"No thanks appa There is unnie, you can find someone for her, she's coming back right? And you will turn over the company to her, I think it's time for you and omma to relax." 

"Haist! This girl, you never give us the opportunity to choose for you. And there's a lot of young man who link with you, but you don't like any of them?"

"That's not interesting, there's no magic." She laugh. 

"There's a party in the company, we wish you to attend."

"If you want to destroy the party why not?" She said jokingly, but the truth she's scare about paparazzi and some aggressive fans, that's not the only problem there is anti's to. "I'm sure there is some reporters in there."

"Got it, you can't go even we wanted."

"Your siblings will be there, your the only one who's not arround.!" Obviously Mrs park is hurt.