2. The new chapter of life

Reflection

3 years later...

 

It's been a years and sandara is going to graduate soon in her fine arts course. 6 months left and she will receive her deploma. she never imagined that she survive in another country alone. When she arrive in the Philippines she doesn't have any idea what to do. She tried to explore and learning a lot of things and one day she entered in a gallery, it's like a blessing to her because they are searching for a new artist and she present her self. She's become a friend of the owner son who still studying fine arts, yes hos name is hero and later he encourage her to enroll in the same school. Sandara bring all her papers with her, the transcripts that supposed to be she's going to use in united state, her credit card but she never use it. She survive working and studying at the same time, she wanted her parents to be proud of her, even she abandon them with her sibling and also her best friend park bom. She love them, but love it's not everything for sandara park, she wanted to be different. She tried dating to for a year, but the relationship cut off not so long ago, it's not working. 

Days past, weeks andmonths until she receive her price for her hard work, her deploma. Sandara is planning to go back to Korea to start the new chapter in life, and face her family. 

 

Back in Korea, enchoen airport. She feel excited and nervous at the same time and she don't see that she's going to bump into a man.

"Wacth out idiot!" She said in her self.

But the man misenterprate her words. "Excuse me miss, I'm the one who suppose to say that." He feel something familiar with the words but he can't remember where and when. 

"I'm sorry mister I'm in a hurry." And bow to him, she don't wait for another words and leave.

"Weird." The man said. 

From the airport santara take a cab to bring her home to her parents house, hoping they will accept her. In the front gate of mansion, she's doubting to call the bell or not and then the gate open. The car coming out and stop in front of her, it's Mr. im who's driving, and the the two doors open. Her mom and dad.

"Sandara." Both of them said.

"Omma! Appa!" Sandara said with her tair fall, yes! She really miss her parents and she hug them. "I'm sorry for coming just now, but a have a good news for both of you, I graduated and got my deploma." She said with full of emotion.

"Let's come inside first, your sibling was there." Her mom said.

"I need to call first, I will tell them that we come late." Mr. Park said.

When they are inside, Mrs. Park send the maids to call Sandra and cheondong.

"Noona!" Cheondong running down to hug her sister. "I miss you!"

"I miss you cheondong-ah."

"Unnie." She called her twins. 

"Dara-yah, Why you just go home now, what happened to you?" 

"It's a long story unnie, but I graduated first that you, hehe.." Sandara said jokingly.

"Really? How come? Appa said that you never used your credit cards."

"Yes that's true, I work while studying in the Philippines. I meet some friends there and they help me." While talking she see a new painting in the salon. "Appa that painting." She said shock.

"Ah it's a gift of my clients, he said that he saw that when his in the Philippines but he didn't know the painter. When he give that to me, I wish it was yours and your fine somewhere." Mr. Park said emotionally.

"AppaThat's one of my work's, you didn't see the " s" sign?" 

"I saw that, and I try to contact the gallery but the said they don't know."

"That's my idea to hide my identity." She explained.

"We're glad that your OK, for now you need to rest, let's talk tomorrow, I need to go with your mom. We have an important party to attend."

"Yes appa, enjoy the party."

 

 

 

 

Sorry with the grammar guys, I haven't decide yet who the man so let's wait a little. Thank you for reading!