1. Escape

Reflection

"Sandara! What did you do this time?" Her angry mother Mrs. Park yeld.

"Nothing omma, I just sign the protest petition at school." Dara said.

"That's why I'm asking you, why join them?" Mrs. Park is really mad because she got a phone call from the prencipal office. "another trouble for school and our stock will be affected, why can't you do like Sandra, taking everything serious.?"

"But omma there's a reason, why they can't hear out the students?" Sandara reason out. "Not everyone have a money to use for there education. I know I'm lucky to have a secure future, but w/ o it, I'm nothing omma." Sandara said sadly. "One thing omma I'm different with Sandra, I just can't shut my mouth and see everything without doing anything, I want to do more."

"No sandara, your going to stop now I will request a transfer for you, you can learn a lot of thing in united state." Mrs. Park said. "You don't hear anything from me when you choice to study arts than taking business management. You always protest for everything, your father can't handle you anymore."

"No omma, I'm not going to leave."

"That's final sandara." Mrs park said. And started tomorrow your not going to report at school. I will arrange everything for you.

 

In the next day, sandara don't really know what she's going to do.

Knock. Knock.

"Yes, come in."

The door open. "Sandara it's me!" Sandra said.

"Oh unnie, why?" 

"What did you do this time?" Omma is really mad.

"Just a simple thing unnie, joining the protest." She smile sadly.

"Why did you do that, you know that park corporations have the 50%  stock of the school. I think I can't do anything for you this time, you'll be sent away." Sandra cried.

"No unnie, if that would happen I will run away." Sandara said with full of determation. 

"You can't do that, how can you leave alone! What will happen to me? I'm doing everything what our parents want because of you." 

"You do because you like it. But i'm not, i want freedom, I want to decide for my self."

"Dara your being selfish!" Sandra said.

"I'm not! How about you unnie? You want something except our parent decided for you?" Sandara said to her sister looking in her eyes.

"I don't know."

They end there conversation, and sandara still thinking what she's going to do. She prepared everything if in case of emergency. 

That night in the dinner.

"Sandara everything is ready for you to go." Mr. Park said.

"But appa, I don't want to go." She protested.

"Noona is leaving?" Cheondong asking everyone.

"Yes, your sister is leaving tomorrow." Mrs park said.

"Omma can you forgive Dara.?" Sandra said.

" not this time, you need to understand sandra." Mr. Park.

"After Tomorrow your leaving in the afternoon, so you have a time to prepared your things." Mrs. Park.

 

She locked her self again in her room.

"I need to think quickly, if I let them to decide for me. Of course not, I will escape no matter what happened." She's talking to her self and walking nonstop in her room.

 

Breakfast

"Omma, can I see my friends for thelastime?" Sandara ask her mother.

"Sure, but don't do any stupid things."

"Yes omma!" Bit sandara is thinking something that no one's know. The truth is, she's not going to meet her friends. She's going to withdraw some money from her credit card, to secure her needs for months until she can find a work in the place she choice to escape. She's sorry for her parents, her sister and brother but this is what she wanted. 

Everything is planed for sandara, she take all her money that she save plus she withdraw some in her credit card. Because she can't used it anymore if she wanted to leave her family for good. She have another plane ticket but in a different destination.

 

The day came.

"You need to taker and be responsible Dara, I contacted your uncle that you coming, and he said that you can leave with them." Mrs park said.

"Noona, I will miss you!" Cheondong said and hug hair.

"Dara take care!" Sandra said, but she'doubting. She know sandara pretty well, she's scared for something.

"Where's appa?"

"He leave early, an urgent meeting." Mrs park said. "Mr. Kim will bring you in the airport.

" OK!" She said sadly. "Take care everyone, unnie?" She hug her sister. "Cheondong ah! Omma anyeong! 

 

In the airport.

"Mr. im, you can leave me here."

"But miss park, your parents said that I need to wait until you check-in." Mr. Im said.

"Don't worry I can manage my self."

"Thank you miss park, take care!"

Sandara check-in in a different airlines and wait a little for her flight but someone bump into her.

"Wacth out, you idiot!" Sandara shouted. She's not that bad, but because of her nervousness she said that.

"I'm sorry miss!" The man said.

She left without saying anything because she heard her airlines is calling for the passenger, she don't notice that her bracelet full from her hand. 

The guy saw this and called her out. "Miss your bracelet." But she's nowhere to be found.