4. Yg family

Reflection

Sandara ask Mr. Im to bring her at the yg family building. She ask the reception about park bom and they let her in. She send a message to bom that she will wait in the café. The place was nice and the ambiance is very refreshing. The cafe is almost loaded, but she saw a vacant table for a group but she don't mind to set there alone. Then in a moment there's a group of boys who enter the yg cafe and ask her to set.

"Excuse miss, can we set withyou.?" The Mohawk guy ask, she look around and yah, every table is occupied now.

"Yah sure, I'm just waiting for a friend." This guy's look weird. 

The boys look at her with disbelief, the first time that they don't saw any interest in her face.

"Miss you know us?" The panda guy ask.

"Why do I?" She ask him back.

The boys look at each other. "I like you!" The handsome guy said.

"What?" Sandara is confuse now. "You guys are all weird, you ask to set in my table and asking me if I know you all? Hahaha... Your trolling me right! Where's park bom, she plan for this? Where is she?" 

"Oh, so your waiting for bommie nona?" The fashionable guy ask.

"Yes and who are guys anyway?"

"We are the bigbangboys!" The panda said.

"What is that? An anime?" Sandara not sure what she's talking about.

"Ha...ha...ha..." The bangs guy laughing. "Your making my day perfect, I'm daesung." He also introduce the others. "And that TOP" the handsome man "seungri" the panda "taeyang" the Mohawk and "jiyong or g-dragon." The fashionable.

"Oh, hi! I'm Dara." She said, and in a moment they heard a phone call, that was jiyong.

"Yes boss!" They can't heard the other line, they just wait.

"OK, where coming."

"Why boss called?" Top ask

"We need to go to his office, dara-ssi you want to go with us? Bom noona was there, she can't come I think they are all in trouble." Jiyong ask her with a serious look in his face.

"OK, just bring me to bom."

 

Yg office, they knock the door and open it.

"Yung, what's the problem?" Top

"The other member back-out and I don't know what to do with this girls." The man said angrily. And then yg saw sandara "you!" 

Sandara look at him with a confuse face "me? Sorry I don't know you sir, I'm just her to visit a friend."

And then bom heard her and run and hug her. "Dara-yah! You bad girl, I hate you! Don't disappear again, never or else I will kill you!" Bom shouted, she forgot about yg and the other people around.

"Yah bommie I can't breath!

"Hmn..." Yg said.

"I'm sorry boss! I just miss this best friend of mine." She said

"OK, then introduce me to your friend."

"Boss this is Dara, my best friend. Dara his our boss Papa yg."

"Hello sir!"

"Hello Dara" yg said with a smile and the boys saw this. "What did you do for leaving?"

"I'm an artist, and planning to open a gallery."

"You can sing and dance?"

"Yes sir, why?"

"Problem solve we got a new member." 

"What?" Everyone said

"I'm sorry sir, I don't know what your talking?" Sandara is having a headache.

"Bom-ah, convince her to join your group or your not going to debut you guys." Yg said seriously.

"But boss she don't have any interest about entrainment." Bom said.

"That final!"

The bigbang boys can't believe there boss, first time in the history this happen. Every member and the group spend years and years to enter in the yg family and this girl, just a blink in the eyes. Yes there something mysterious with her, and she's really beautiful. 

"Bom I'm leaving!" Sandara said "let's meet in another time."

"Please stay!" The short hair girl said "unnie this is my dream please make it posible.!"

"We want to debut, we spent years training for this and your lucky to enter yg. You don't know that, but we're dreaming this from the start, bom-unnie try so hard and give her erything." The blond girl said, you can't read her emotion but deep inside she's crying. 

"I don't know." Sandara said shortly "just give me some time, I'm new to your work and I don't have any ing idea what to do."

"Make it sooner unnie." The short hair said "we just have two months to prepared before the debut. Don't worry I can help you for everything you needed.

" I can't give you an answer, I just return Korea for almost four years and I was and planning to start a gallery. singing never in my dream. Yes I enjoy doing it before with boomie. But I don't know girl. I'm sorry." She said honestly.

The bigbang boys just observe the girls, also yg. He don't say anything but he know everything will be fine according to his plan, when he saw sandara, he is sure about it. There's something with this girl not just because of her looks, he knew it. Sandara will bring something in his company, he will wait for his new card. 

"Girls you can leave for now, I will wait for a good news OK?" Yg said.

"Bye boss." The 3 girls said.

"Good bye Mr yg and bigband boy." Sandara saying her goodbye.

 "Bye Dara, we hope that your going to join our family." Seungri

And the other boys just node. When the girls go out.

"Yung what is this all about?" Jiyong

"I'm preparing for this girls for years but sad to say the other one can't join anymore, so luckily I saw angel who entered my office." He explain.

"That's not all yung?" Top

"Right, she look fragile that you wanted to protect, but she's stronger than you think." Yg said. "She's something mysterious and that what I'm needed to make the girl group success.