3. Mr and Mrs park with Mr and Mrs Kim + Kim jae jong

Reflection

Sandra's room.

"Hmn... Almost 4 years but nothing change in here, I thought mom trow everything, but I never imagine that there thinking about me. I hope this time they let me decide for my self, I don't want to leave them again. Oh ! Bonnie, I need to call her." Dara take the phone Ang call park bom, she's not sure if she have the same number before.

Ring.. Ring.. Ring...

"Anyeong ha sayo?" The other line answer.

"Bommie-ah, I'm back."

"Yah! Dara where the hell did you hide all this year's?'' The bominator explode. " your parents always update me if you send anything, I am your bestfriend but I don't know. I hate you!" Now she shouting at her and crying at the same time.

"Bonnie-ah I am sorry, I'm back now."  

"Until when, if you don't like what's happening around you, you'll run away again." 

"I'm going to talk my parents, I know they will not going to pressure me anymore." Sandara breath out loud. "But I don't know what I'm going to do, anyway I graduated first bommie ah, I continue my study when I'm away." She told her. "Also I meet some nice friend there, I want to bring you when I go back to see them."

"Are the handsome?" Bom ask.

"Of course bommie, they are my friends."

"Dara yah, I will forgive you but in one condition your going to eat lunch with me tomorrow at yg cafe?" Bom demand.

"Sure bommie ah, but where is that place?"

"At yg entrainment, the one that I audition when we still in first year college."

"But you not been accepted."

"I know right, but I try every year so they let me in for my fourth time." She proudly said.

"Your funnybommie-ah. OK see you tomorrow and before you forget send me the address."

 

At the dinner party.

Mr and Mrs park talking to Mr and Mrs Kim for the new deal of the merging.

"I like the proposal Mr Kim, I'm looking forward to work with the Kim construction company." Mr park said.

"Same here Mr park." And they shake there hand.

"Mrs park, I heard you have another daughter?" Mrs Kim.

"Ah yes, she just comeback from overseas."

"Really? I never see her around."

"Sandara don't like socialites, she always avoiding about it. She grow up differently with her sister. So yah, you can't see."

"I heard that you sent her away?" 

"We wanted her to follow her sister footsteps, but that's a wrong decision we maid and a mistake, she's an independent child who don't need the money of her family." Mrs. Park explain, before she complain everything about sandara but now she realize that her child was amazing and she's proud of her. "She Finnish her study with out our helf, yah that's true she run away home but she make us proud." She end it with smile.

"Interesting, I hope I can meet her." Mrs Kim. "Anyway my son is here." She called her son and introduce. "Mr and Mrs kim, this is our son jae jong, jae Mr and Mrs park."

"Good evening madam, sir!" He bow.

"He just arrive this afternoon, his been out for almost 4 years, his the one who manage our business internationally." 

"Sandra is graduating this year's, so she will trained to handle the company. Cheondong is still young.'' Mrs. Park said.

" so we will cheers for the success of our son's and daughter " Mrs Kim.

"Cheers!" Then everyone cheers.

 

 

Kim jae jong is the only person I can think. Peace guys!