CHAPTER 4

Let The Love Lead The Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          3 months have passed, after that charity event. During this time, there are so many changes and progress that everyone clearly can see. The changes and progress happen in both, the bad and the good one. As a human being, the negative part should be left behind. While the good one, everyone should maintain it and hope that it will long last. The changes not only in terms of work, but from the humanitarian aspect. Talk about the change from the humanitarian aspect, Kim is the one who showed the most noticeable changes. Changes that were never anticipated by those at her side.

"A beauty, warmth and sincere smile now always engraved from Young Master lips!" - Sherry, Account Manager

"I think it is because we have earned a lot of profit from our business. That is why our Young Master always looked happy and smile all the time!" - Aaron, Executive Operations

"Before this every time I want to clean Young Master's office, she usually will walk out without saying anything. But now, she prefers to sit at her couch, reading or certain time she is playing with her phone. And certainly she also started conversation with me. I mean, now Young Master always say hello to me, asking about my daily work, ask about my family. Seems like she wanted to know me more although it already 5 years for me to do this job." - Aunt Dolerene - cleaner

"Kim now has changed. A lot! The changes that we, her close friend unable to do. But for whatever the reason behind the changes, we are very happy." Mario and Jane, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Manager, Account & Finance, also the closest friend of Kim.

          Those were all the words that came out from those who are nearer Kim. Most of them realize that their boss had changed and all of them happy and glad with that. The changes are not too drastic but recently, Kim's smile a lot and like to greet her staff. Yes! That is significant that anyone can see at Kim. Previously, Kim was a quiet person. She would prefer to hear rather than talking. If she is being greeted by her staff, she only nods her head. Hers face is always show one expression only, that is serious face. Indeed her duty and role as CEO of the company requires her to show the charisma as a leader, but most people would say that Kim is emotionless of person. It is difficult to understand whether Kim was mad, sad or happy, because she only shows her plain face to everyone. But don't misunderstand; it is not that Kim never smiles for the rest of her life. It just too rare for anyone to see their boss smiled. Now, a warmth smile can be seen from this lip of this young boss. From her first step entering the in front door of their building until she reaches her own office, she will smile and greet everyone that she bumped. The door guard, the receptionists, the cleaner, the staff and whoever she see.

12.30pm.

Kim, who is busy with her phone, ​​heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in." She said as a sign that she's allowed the persons outside her office to come in.

"Dude, its lunch time now. Let's go to lunch." Mario, Kim best friend approached him.

"Oh yes! I did not realize it already 12.30pm. I am sorry dude, I can't go lunch with you again today because I've brought my meal." Kim said as she opened the drawer, took out food containers and showed it to Mario.

"Hmmmm….It seems that I really have to get used to go lunch alone." Reply Mario showing the sulking face to Kim.

Kim laughs a little. She knows Mario very well. Even his tone sounded like he is sulking, but actually he is not. It's more of a joke and to tease Kim.

"Come on Mario, don't sulk and give me that face. It is very ugly you know! I am not the persons who will easily forget her buddy when I have a new friend. Here, lunch for you too." Kim said while put another container to Mario.

Seeing that, Mario immediately smile and seat in front of Kim. Mario already knew, every time Kim bring along her food, definitely there must be for him too. Mario quickly open the container.

"Wow..Spaghetti! It smells so delicious. It is no doubt that she is really good when she's cook!" said Mario then immediately take a bit of that spaghetti into his mouth.

"It is delicious, Kim!" Mario said with his mouth still full of spaghetti.

Kim shook her head and smiled to see her friend. Yes, it can be denied that everything that being cooked by Pie, was very tasty. Although it still can't beat the taste of with Aunt Ins’ cook, but Pie has her own way. The uniqueness of the way she prepared the ingredient and the way she cook, is suits with Kim appetite. Every day,  since 3 months before Kim will bring the lunch which cooked by Pie. Not only that, breakfast, lunch and dinner also will cook and serves by Pie. Neither Kim nor Aunt In asks Pie to cooked, but she is willing to do it by herself. One of the main reasons is that she didn’t want to hear any excuses from Kim to skip any of her meal.

"You are smiling by yourself. Is there something interesting that you should share with me, buddy?”

Mario intentionally emphasizes the word BUDDY to Kim.

"No interesting thing that I should share with you, Mario. Everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter